2021 Predictions for Your Retirement – John MacGregor, Andy Tanner, and Robert Kiyosaki

2021-predictions-for-your-retirement-john-macgregor-andy-tanner-and-robert-kiyosaki

Don’t think 2021 will be anything like 2020 in the stock market. In the United States, there are a lot of changes coming ahead, and the answer to protecting your 401(k) and pensions is to understand what is happening in these funds.

Today’s guests agree that the Feds have backed themselves into a corner and the only way they can keep the economy propped up is to print money and therefore inflating the stock market into an all-time high. As Robert Kiyosaki puts it, if you are prepared with financial education, you can survive no matter what the market does.

Rich Dad Advisor, Andy Tanner says, “Don’t be a Johnny-come-lately, you don’t put the seatbelt on during a car wreck.” And stresses the importance of financial education as the way for you to survive, financially speaking, in 2021.

Robert Kiyosaki and guests Andy Tanner & John MacGregor discuss their predictions for the paper assets market in 2021 and what you can do to protect your 401(k)s and pension plans.

Andy Tanner: www.TheCashflowAcademy.com

John MacGregor: www.johnmacgregor.net

#robertkiyosaki #retirement2021 #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Jason Kivi

End the FED!

2. Daddy B
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

"The stock market is a machine that transfers money from the uneducated to the educated. –Andy Tanner" Talk about a verbal slap in the face to wake up and get educated more…

3. Yemxgrunt
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

This is what it's about. Intelligent people having a civil debate and exchanging ideas and being open to other concepts. Great video as always.

4. Red Mercury MB
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Thanks Robert that make me understand about freedom of finance.

5. S Bain
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

My instincts tell me that John MacGregor is full of shit – but I thought Andy Tanner made a lot of sense.

6. BJ Goodworth
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

How do you get money if it crashes?

7. Judy Giraldo cardona

Traduccion en español

8. John Smith

when you get three ads for Robert Kiyosaki on a Kiyosaki video – STONKS

9. John Wall
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

How will realestate survive if no-one is paying the rents?

10. Coach Hustle
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Good debate. Love how both bought their view points and stayed to the facts. Love learning from this Channel. Thank rich dad

11. Warren Williams

Very helpful information

12. SS OFFSHORE
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

I wish Andy (?) would make his negative case regarding 401K's clearer, I've heard his thesis twice now and I still don't understand it! I get that you can't hedge them using options, but at the least you can move your money to cash or bonds and can research what investment options you're offered and chose accordingly. BTW, I am one of the people he say doesn't exist. I started casually investing in my poorly matched 401K (with limited fund choices) just under 30 years ago and now have an account value of over $1MM and I know many others out there have done the same thing! I should add I never once came close to maxing out my contribution limits and haven't been a 6 figure earner either. I am slowly moving my positions within that account (and my ROTH IRA) into cash, bonds, and commodities (in the case of the IRA account) as I do agree a larger move down seems inevitable… I should add that I hate the limited investment choices I have with my employer's 401K plan, but the vehicle has still been somewhat effective given the 4% match I receive from my employer.

And Robert, I have the same watch and the first bronzo (green) addition as well, both were great investments that have doubled in value!

13. Ron Channels
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Robert what do you think about a SEP IRA? I started one 15 years ago with a one time $35,000 deposit. Now its up to $110,000.

14. BALAAMS DONKEY
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE DOLLAR….IN A 401K OR PENSION PAYING IN FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES THAT HAVE NOW ONLY A PURCHASING POWER OF 2%…….MEANING WE THINK A PAPER ASSET PAYING IN PAPER DOES NOT PRESERVE WEALTH…

..AS PRINTED PAPER CAN OUT STRIP ANY MAN ON THE STREETS INCOME…..AS THE PAPER PRINTED TO DATE AND NOT EXPLAINED…..IS REPEATING HISTORY …REFERENCING WYMAR REPUBLIC GERMAY 1923….

…..PAPER IN THE END DOES NOT PRESERVE WEALTH….YES IF EDUCATED ONE CAN OPERATE IN PAPER SECTORS …BUT INVERST IN HARD ASSET BY TAKING CONSISTENT PROFIT AND NOT OVER EXTENING ………………………… IN PAPER

15. Metal Bum

Bitcoin.

16. Carianin 52
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Most people don't know what to do. Not educated in school. General rule is get a 401k, invest. Not go get a house and rent out to someone who can't pay the rent. I live in one of the poorest states. A joke. No one can dig their way out of it. Not too optimistic right now.

17. Finesse Muse
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Yes there's LOTS of people here from Cali. We've got a problem in Idaho with not having enough homes for ALL the people flocking here.
    There's definitely been a big boom in the construction industry for sure.

18. Coleman T
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

And what is the difference between being in a doomed 401K while working a job and holding 80% of everything in a Traditional IRA during retirement??? How do you "Insure" a Traditional IRA?? You left a lot of unanswered questions. ?????

19. iamOAKland
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

That’s like when George Gammon said if you own a McDonald’s for $650k and it’s going for 1.5mil. Why sell if your making $200k-$250k year profit.

20. Effective Physio Kingaroy
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

24:00 to 27:30 is gold… It almost got out of control – the guest was doing the same speech Kyosaki and Andy always depict as a scam. I don't know if that guy returns for another interview.

21. QE 2 INFINITY
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Capn Kirk, nothing worse than that shit eatin grin on his face when talking about pension and retirement.
    Hey dude, we are not all sitting pretty like your ass.

22. MrJules409

John aka Will Ferrell 😆

23. The Carpenter Show
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

He is 70+ years old still working doing presentations and talks so I'm not sure if retirement is a subject I'd want to learn from him

24. Sad Chap8
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

The rustic pancake understandably enjoy because blouse exceptionally glow amongst a merciful latex. mature, nifty bank

25. Mark Kravitz
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

👍👍 Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Always have that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG mindframe! Keep up the good content 🔥

26. TopTen TV

I can retire earliest in 2040 when there are flying cars around

27. Velimir Mandic
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Infos from the Show are really good. But, where one find such an education or mentoring, except in books, that are mentioned in the Show.
    Where can I educate my self? Just from books or there is something else? Must I dive in the Investing uneducated and educate my self along the way? I do not think so.

28. Hanh B

Very helpful video.

29. gregory comngo
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Look old man If the Dollar crash Bitcoin's will crash!!!! because everybody are putting there money in to bitcoin THE BANK GO empty because Digital Gold rush Bitcoin every hedge fund and institution! We will see a crisis in Crude oil It gonna happen in about 10 years from now.

30. zhu gerlff
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Silver is next BTC, and silver is tangible btc. The value of silver is seriously underestimated

31. Eric B
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Excellent video. Learning options is essential for paper asset investors.

32. Pete Win
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Andy is right, the only way to make consistent Gains in the stock market is to do what the rich and Supposed Capitalist do, use Options to leverage your returns from the Stock market. Also, i Remember that when Robert was on Lewis Howes show he spoke in that interview about how the Sept. 2019 the Fed Reserve started a Second Big Bank Bailout over the collapse of the Commercial Real Estate Markets, and that the most of that came in the 1st Covid-19 Relief Bill, That is not Capitalism, Andy speaks of it here at 14:50, there is this attitude that we are a Capitalist Nation , when the truth is we have not been for a long time, and every time the Fed. repeats the Bailing Out of Big Businesses proves we are and have been a Socialist Country for a long long time. And if you want to hire someone to put out your own house fires and be your own police force, etc, etc, etc, then you can claim to be a true Capitalist. Otherwise your just another Socialist who is putting your tax dollars with others who support our infrastructures, but please stop claiming that we as a Nation are Capitalist, we are not and have not been for a long time.

33. Verginia Tchaga
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Although I like the discussion overall why it becomes so obvious those guys want only one thing at the end -to promote their books It gives me a bad taste …

34. J W
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

This channel is rich with commercials… I'll try again later. 😕

35. sherv kho

love you guys. Robert and Andy are awesome

36. angelicvoice
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

If there is no pay check to pay check people who will run the company and the industry. Who will serve for the supermarket, restaurant, factories, agriculture , technology and etc. You are into money hoarding a lot of money you can't take/ bring it when you die. You cannot bribe death!

37. Tad Cobert
    July 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Thanks for nothing, “go buy my books and courses to get educated” would have made a better description

38. a u