5 Clues to the Coming Stock Market Crash

5-clues-to-the-coming-stock-market-crash

Be ready for a stock market crash with the daily news and trends you need! Get the Daily Bow-Tie…FREE! 🤑 https://mystockmarketbasics.com/dailybowtie

The stock market is undeniably expensive. Stocks in the S&P 500 are trading for 40-times on a PE basis, the most since the tech bubble, and more investors are using the momentum strategy than ever before. Stock market crashes don’t happen just because shares are expensive though. It takes a catalyst for stocks to drop.

Stock market corrections happen nearly every year though, every two-in-three years going back to 1966 in fact, and there is likely to be at least a stock selloff of 10% or more this year. You need to know the warning signs so you can get out of stocks before that happens!

In this livestream, I’ll show you the stock market news and headlines that could cause the next market crash. I’ll describe each, how to follow it and how to know when a crash is coming.

We’ll start with the price of Bitcoin and other momentum investments. Momentum investing has surged over the past year and if the market turns against some of the most popular stocks…it could easily lead to a stampede of investors and clue you in that a stock market crash is coming.

I’ll also show you the economic hints that lead to a stock market crash including interest rates and housing. I’ll show you how to invest and the stocks to buy in a market crash. Then I’ll show you how earnings affect stock prices and why we may already be in the beginning of the big stock market crash of 2021!

My Investing Recommendations 📈

📊 Download this Portfolio Tracker and Investing Spreadsheet! [Community Discount Code] https://mystockmarketbasics.com/spreadsheetdiscount

Check out the stock simulator and Get a FREE share of stock worth up to $1000 when you open a Webull investing account with a $100 deposit! 🤑 https://mystockmarketbasics.com/webull

Free Webinar – Discover how to create a personal investing plan and beat your goals in less than an hour! I’m revealing the Goals-Based Investing Strategy I developed working private wealth management in this free webinar. Reserve your spot now! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/free-investing-webinar

SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. https://peerfinance101.com/FreeMoneyVideos

Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps.
#stocks #stockmarket #news

1. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA

2. 12bbbk
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Its interesting how many people on their respective channels were saying the opposite and now proven wrong. Great video!

3. Giovanni alvarez
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Thanks for this awesome I formation!!

So was yesterday the drop we where waiting for or do you think it can continue on a down trend?

4. Tyra Bjurman
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

7:20 There is a pandemic going on, earnings haven't been that great. But the market recognize this fact and knows that when the pandemic subsides, earnings will rise again and hence why price has been pretty much the same as pre-pandemic…. That is why P/E is high.

5. Richard Henkle
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Joe, I actually like what you do, and there are very few online analysts I like. from RH Henkle, West Point Class of 1989, US Army Retired. I made very good returns on Macerich, Huntington Bank, and continue with Energy Transfer. Your thinking is a lot like mine and I appreciate that, no pushing of Bitcoin, etc! Well Done.

6. NewHampshire Jack
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Noticed the wood & glass display case on the shelf behind you. Your bio states US Marine veteran. Thank you for your service.

7. D
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Any crash might not last as long as you think and you may miss it. Just look at the comments here, and I see the same everywhere, " I have a lot of cash and waiting to go shopping" . You are going to have to time it right.

8. John
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Patiently waiting with cash 💰 in hand for that dip.

9. OLGMC
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I'm holding enough cash aside so that when people start to freak out and everything drops, I'm going shopping!

10. Christopher Fleming
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

So much for the bitcoin correction. It pushed past 50000 yesterday.

11. Sophia The Great
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Astrology even sees the crash coming.

12. Sundered Eagle
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Crashes are the smart investor's ladder of chaos.

13. Dr Vinson
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

What site did you get those interest rate numbers?

14. Mike Stevens
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Danger danger danger, borrowing against your house for stock market. Bad bad bad

15. yves newman
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Amy McCay now that is my kind of investor. Nabors Industries has been my number 1 since the pandemic and I plan on holding on to it for years. If another oil crash happens I am loading up.

16. Jaime Estrada

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL INFORMATION!

17. Arya Mousavi

Great video!

18. martinouellette
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Great video and good tips! Keep posting on the expected market crash.

19. Nolan
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I’m up almost 300% by buying Park & Hotels Group back in April.

20. Shannon Parkhill
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

But is the rally not mostly due to the printing of lots of money causing inflation in the stock market?

21. Khafre Ahmose
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I CANT WAIT til the collapse! Bargains will abound!

22. Chillsio
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Feeling rich ain’t going to cut it. The hurting starts when reality hits. The market is out of control, it is coming; stimulating feels good then the squirting and spewing, it will be over

23. Billy Hestand
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Wouldn't it be wise to just pull all your money out of the stock market wait till it crashes than jump back in? Even if it was a year till you jump back in its better than loosing almost everything? Right?

24. scott bscop
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

When you said that people are using their homes to finance their stocks , major cringe.

25. Lamar Galloway

The market had already crash 2020 this is another hoax like Y2K

26. jorge arnaez
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Hi Joseph, I bought the spreadsheet but when comparing AAPL, it shows a PER value of 20.95 and I have looked in many different sites and they all show more than 30x… could you please advise?

27. RilxVideo
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Didnt you just have a video about why a stock market crash will NOT happen in 2021?

28. MrSpecter95

Semper Fi!

29. Robert Dyer
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

The biggest indicator the market will go down is when Powell gives any statement. Nearly every time he opens his mouth down she goes..

30. peter lin
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Watched ten minutes but not one clue so I stopped watching

31. Anonymous squirrel
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

What is he talking about? Lol big risk big money let’s goooo. No crash coming instead the economy gonna flyyyy the vaccines are here. Unemployment is going lower. Stimulus is coming letssss gooo. This gentleman is just going in cycles for YouTube money.

32. Kalle Anka
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

Hmmm, so today when Bitcoin trades at 40K the stockmarket is going to up?

33. Alex Faraday
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I'm in the Charlotte area and houses sell in hours not days around here. Hardly a single house in a 50 mile radius will be available for 1 week.

34. Turner Welborn
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I'm not trying to be wealthy next week I'm trying to be wealthy in 15 years (I'm 28) so if it crashes then i get more of my blue chip dividend stocks at a discount and i keep earning those sweet dividends. Then i make even more when it recovers. Time in the market > Timing the market

35. Dad vs Mom
    July 19, 2021 at 7:56 am

I just thought of the greatest idea in the world right now and I just need some gasoline to spread it. We are ALL winning this W4R at the moment, but LOSING money to hedge funds at the same time. Our money is not unlimited nor uncapped as our adversaries. If we can go against dangerous gangs, racists, pedophiles, and bad apple police, and terrorist's, then why in 2021 are we allowing Hedge Funds to take our hard earned money that belongs to our family. We need to do more NOW and (Peacefully). WE NEED TO PROTEST at EVERY SINGLE hedge fund in the US and really make them understand that we are not going away that easly and we are not going to lose this W4R. Now with Covid still at our doors I don't mean gather together yelling and screaming with no masks on remember (Peaceful ONLY). If not Peaceful I want no parts of it. At this very moment I pray in Jesus name that this message stirs up some people to hear this movement for change on Wall Street. This most certainly will bring much more needed attention to the illegal activity against all of us retail investors worldwide! Now I know some people will ignore this out of fear but what you wont stand up and do SOMEONE ESLE WILL and I'm talking to those folks! My name is Don "Atticus" from NJ and I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

36. tomtesting99