5 Ways To INSTANTLY BOOST Your Credit Score ASAP

5-ways-to-instantly-boost-your-credit-score-asap

5 Ways To INSTANTLY BOOST Your Credit Score ASAP – Latest News Today

-Here is EXACTLY what you can do to increase your credit score nearly instantly, and how you can work to improve your credit score over time – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 4 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1600): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

WHAT USUALLY LOWERS YOUR SCORE:

-One, you don’t have ENOUGH credit.
If you’re new to this, or if you’ve barely had any time to open up a credit card and make on-time payments, then most likely – your score isn’t high because there’s not enough history to your account.

-Second, maybe you have a late payment
This is something that will stay on your credit report for 7 years.

-Third, check to see if you have any late accounts.
This is what happens when you’re more than 180 days on a payment, so your lender charges the amount to a third party company.

-Fourth, check to see if you have any high balances or maxed out credit lines….
This is when you borrow or charge the maximum you’re allowed, or very close to it…when this happens, lenders see you as a bigger liability.

-Fifth, check to see if there are any foreclosures on your credit report.
Sometimes, marks like this are accidentally left on longer than they should – OR, people might have misinformation on there – all of which would impact your score.

SOLUTIONS:

ONE: If you DON’T have enough credit, and you want to increase your score IMMEDIATELY…the fastest tip is to become what’s called “an authorized user.”

TWO: Pay off your balances so that your utilization is below 10%
I’d say – for MOST people – this would make the biggest difference in their score in the shortest amount of time possible. OR – OPENING UP ANOTHER CREDIT CARD or increasing your credit limit will solve that problem.

THREE: TRY EXPERIAN BOOST.
Experian Boost is a totally free service that links to your accounts, and then tracks on-time phone and utility payments by adding them as a positive trade-in to your Experian credit file. Doing this will give you: more positive credit history and more on-time payments to help boost up your score.

FOUR: LATE PAYMENTS on your account!
It’s always worth it to TRY to negotiate the terms of the debt and see if they can adjust your account status back to current. This means you can reach out to the lender and, if you’re having a difficult time making payments, see if you can work out a payment plan. Or, work some type of installment loan in exchange for bringing the account current and making a payment.

FIFTH: DON’T CLOSE OUT ANY ACCOUNTS.
Because your credit score is calculated by the AVERAGE AGE of your credit history – that STARTS FROM from the age of your oldest account. BUT, IF YOU CLOSE that oldest account because “you don’t use that card anymore” – what you’re really doing is ERASING your oldest trade line, and when that happens – eventually, the average length of your credit history will drop – and when that happens, it’ll look as though you have a much newer account then you actually do, and that will lower your score.

DON’T CLOSE OUT ANY CREDIT CARDS, EVEN IF YOU DON’T USE THEM.

By doing this, and raising your score above 750 or so, you’ll get the lowest interest rates imaginable, you’ll be able to take advantage of credit card sign up offers, you’ll get a whole bunch of free stuff, and this just opens up SO many opportunities that SAVE YOU MONEY that just wouldn’t be possible without a good score.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

Thanks for watching the 5 Ways To INSTANTLY BOOST Your Credit Score ASAP video!

Watch the 5 Ways To INSTANTLY BOOST Your Credit Score ASAP video on Youtube

1. SonicBoomC98
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

I still think most of this stuff is a scam. I think the insurance and credit industry are designed to work against people who don't have a lot of money. Luckily videos like his are out there to teach you the tips and tricks. I know someone whose spouse has no credit at almost 40, so she had to add the husband so he would get approved for his own credit. These lenders should be more proactive when it comes to negotiating with people. What sense does it make to close and account or not give the option to reopen when you can get money out of the person? Even phone and home services will suspend you and give you the chance to get back current.

2. Mostafa Mo
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

I have my oldest credit card from 2017, it's a Wells Fargo College card and I pretty much only pay for my Hulu subscription with it. 😁👍

3. Richard Patrick
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

I'm lucky to have Bigblunty on telegram his the most reliable dude on telegram

4. Mellisa Ryan
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

I had a bad score and a debt of 3,200 on my credit card. Thanks to Brian who helped me pay my debt and boost my score to 712

5. Sandor Varga.

Súper.tare.

6. Rian Cloete

I'm generous

7. Nerd²
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Loans aren't the same "open line of credit" as a credit card in terms of Credit Averaging is it?

8. Dior ツ

Any real comments?

9. David Gaines
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

I get such GREAT service every time I go to the SamHacksTechnology🎡Net and the IRS is SO wonderful to work with. I DEFINITELY want the Government in charge of my Social Credit Score! This couldn't possibly be misused in ANY way! All the data breaches that the VA has had makes me confident that my data would be TOTALLY safe!

10. David Gaines

11. Revital Cohen
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

That invisible credit problem was what I ran into when I tried to buy my first car. Partner that with a parent with zero financial knowledge (who had to co-sign the loan so I could get the car) and I walked away with the worst ever in history interest rate on a junk car from some sketchy dealership. I basically bought 1 1/2 cars buy the time I paid off the car, I was in the dumps via credit, owed $44k in card debts and 97k in student loans and really couldn’t afford anymore Tried Lexington law a while back and that was just a mistake My cousin referred me to SAMHACKSTECHNOLOGY🎡NET I’m intrigued by their honesty and service

12. Revital Cohen

13. Zion Acho
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Hi! I think U maybe the ONLy person I have heard give the precaution of “ONLY do this if it’s for Hard Inquiries that are not for any active credit lines”. That’s so awesome & I know tons of folks will appreciate this if they see Ur clip 1st before the others who instruct on this specific subject but doesn’t talk about the precaution & risks; how it applies… to later have their accts closed. No bueno! Kuddos for Ur knowledge & for Ur transparency!!! I recommend SAMHACKSTECHNOLOGY🎡NET for those with bad credit after recommending this clip to learn some knowledge about credit….

14. Zion Acho

15. Mathias Martinez MM20
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Graham – may I suggest you make SAMHACKSTECHNOLOGY⚙NET correlating this to the United States Credit Scoring System; you know, the system where an entire nation's people are enslaved by their government over systems exactly like this? We need people who have influence to bring to light these types of correlations to get people asking and thinking or we will see ourselves slip into a tyrannical nightmare.

16. Mathias Martinez MM20

17. 王秀英Wang Xiu Ying
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Just wait until the government takes complete control of credit scores and bureaus. I can't even imagine the mess. And honestly the current credit system is not that hard to get at all as long as your IQ is not below room temperature. If you really can't get it and aren't responsible enough to make it work, nobody should be lending you money anyways but try to reach out SAMHACKSTECHNOLOGY⚙NET to fix your credit report and get best things for yourself

18. 王秀英Wang Xiu Ying

19. G. Vincent Voltaire
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Give me the 30 mins answer.
    BS

20. G. Vincent Voltaire
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Why does it take so long to get the answer.

21. John Monroney
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Truth is they want everyone dirt poor becuz theyre all bastards

22. John Monroney
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

you can take over a rich persons identity. Thats the quickest way. Just be sure to ridy up all loose ends.

You guys are going to cause the demise of A.User deal.

23. John Monroney
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

It doesnt matter. You can raise your score quick but if you dont have any length or a thin file, brac erd for denial. its reay more basedd on how much you blow satam

24. Hadam Shilesky
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

A tradeline means that you are a authorized user of someone else's credit card. You don't have to have possession of the card, but their credit history will reflect on your credit report…a parent or family member with EXCELLENT credit can be a "tradeline" I graduated college with 97,000 in debt"…that right there is a Huge problem..schools have become a business that drain students of money and yet, no one is stepping in to help the students who then graduate with massive debt and have difficulty paying it off…Having that much debt can be overwhelming for ANYONE…Especially a young 20 something who hasn't even began their career. But i really thank you for this video because i found Leo and within few weeks they fixed my Credit score which is hindrance by student loan and added a large tradeline thanks a lot to HACKBYMESSIAH⏺ORG

25. Hadam Shilesky

helped a lot of people according to their testimonies and to my
    surprise, he has done an amazing job. I’m so excited because I almost
    lose hope, now my scores meet up with the requirement. grade 835 This is
    really great !!! 6016419313

34. Hadam Shilesky
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

A tradeline means that you are a authorized user of someone else's credit card. You don't have to have possession of the card, but their credit history will reflect on your credit report…a parent or family member with EXCELLENT credit can be a "tradeline" I graduated college with 97,000 in debt"…that right there is a Huge problem..schools have become a business that drain students of money and yet, no one is stepping in to help the students who then graduate with massive debt and have difficulty paying it off…Having that much debt can be overwhelming for ANYONE…Especially a young 20 something who hasn't even began their career. But i really thank you for this video because i found Leo and within few weeks they fixed my Credit score which is hindrance by student loan and added a large tradeline thanks a lot to H A C K B Y M E S S I AH⏺ORG

35. Hadam Shilesky

36. iambounceback
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Trying to find the real responses in here versus the spam is exhausting.

37. Tayvion Martin
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

you are the best fexplug on telegram kudos to the best plug

38. Tayvion Martin
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

you are the best fexplug on telegram try him and thank me later

39. Justus Joseph
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Thank you so much bigblunty on telegram you are so amazing and reliable 🔗

40. Doug Michel
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

Your channel is great thanks for the killer info!

41. Allyson Lemaster
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

That invisible credit problem was what I ran into when I tried to buy my first car. Partner that with a parent with zero financial knowledge (who had to co-sign the loan so I could get the car) and I walked away with the worst ever in history interest rate on a junk car from some sketchy dealership. I basically bought 1 1/2 cars buy the time I paid off the car, I was in the dumps via credit, owed $44k in card debts and 97k in student loans and really couldn’t afford anymore Tried Lexington law a while back and that was just a mistake My cousin referred me to TECHJONNY86ATGMAIL🎡COM I’m intrigued by their honesty and service

42. Allyson Lemaster

43. Nancy Waller
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

EXCELLENTFIX ON IG is the best and most reliable I recommend to help fix Bad credit.

44. Jonathan Cusack
    July 13, 2021 at 4:22 am

MANY THANKS TO EXCELLENTFIX ON INSTAGRAM FOR HELPING ME FIX MY CREDIT!