7 Highest Return Monthly Dividend Stocks to Fill Your Pockets

7-highest-return-monthly-dividend-stocks-to-fill-your-pockets

One of these monthly dividend stocks doubled investors’ money in less than five years plus paid an 8% dividend yield! See what it is and find out the top five stocks in my portfolio here https://mystockmarketbasics.com/motleyfool

I love dividend stocks but don’t love waiting to get paid every three months. That’s why a lot of my cash flow portfolio is in monthly dividend stocks. The problem is, many of the highest yield monthly payers aren’t the best for your portfolio. You might collect a double-digit dividend for a while but the stock price falls and wipes out your return. The best monthly dividend stocks are the ones that pay you a consistent dividend and grow the share price.

That’s why I wanted to create this video, to show you how to find the top monthly dividend stocks and share my seven favorites. I’ll start by showing you why total return is just as important as a high dividend yield and show you how to find it. I’ll then help you find the best monthly dividend stocks to buy and reveal the seven with the highest returns over the last five years.

These are dividend stocks that not only pay you every single month but that have produced an annual return from 12% to as high as 19% over the last half decade. I’ll lay out this monthly dividend stock list, why I like each stock and the total return.

I know we all love those high dividend yields but what good is it if you lose all your returns when you go to sell the stock? Even worse, what happens when the company cuts the dividend? Then you’re left with a lower yield and a loss on the shares. You have absolutely got to factor in the share price return as well as dividend yield when picking your stocks.

Besides that total return, I also looked at dividend sustainability to create this dividend stocks list. I looked at the payout ratio and distribution coverage for each stock to make sure it could keep paying the dividend and maybe even increase it over time.

This doesn’t mean total return is sacred when it comes to investing in monthly dividend stocks. You can balance dividend yield and return depending on your preference. If you want a higher immediate cash flow and aren’t quite as concerned with the price return, then go with the highest yields but don’t totally ignore return either. You’ll notice I strike a balance between the seven top dividend stocks. Some offer higher yields but maybe a little lower return while others might not pay as high of dividends but give you stronger appreciation.

Want More Dividend Stock Ideas?
Check out the 7 Monthly Dividend Stocks that Pay My Rent! https://youtu.be/Rr4A51xoOZ0
This List of Dividend Stocks will put Cash in Your Pocket EVERY SINGLE DAY! https://youtu.be/3enWXAcVXpw
Just 12 Dividend Stocks can Pay You a Dividend EVERY SINGLE WEEK! https://youtu.be/vaMm3lAVZr4

0:00 Highest Return Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
2:40 Two Monthly Dividend Stocks with Returns of 12% to 13%
6:50 Why Total Return is as Important as Dividend Yield
7:50 Two Monthly Dividend Stocks with Returns of 16%
10:00 How to Find the Best Monthly Dividend Stocks
12:49 Highest Return Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy

🤑 Get The Daily Bow-Tie – my FREE daily email newsletter sharing market updates, trends and the most important news! Market Updates for the Smart Investor! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/dailybowtie

SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. https://peerfinance101.com/FreeMoneyVideos

Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps.
#dividendstocks #dividends #dividendinvesting

1. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Here's the link to that free report! 😲 See the top 5 stocks in my own portfolio! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/motleyfool

2. Matty Mulls
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I’m GLAD I watched this video!

3. Day that Fallows
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Joseph a lot of people now copy you making similar videos…and so many of them are experts and they just started last year..

4. Jack Marcado
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Aurora Sebastian, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade

5. Percy Olken-Hunt
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

The alcoholic parade remarkably mourn because foam disconcertingly happen within a mature dew. prickly, alluring dinner

6. Helena Kerekhazi
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Funny you are, smart and brave too! Thanks for sharing your insights. I'm able to learn from you happy to report. 😀

7. chase burton

intro = Gold

8. John Collado
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I’m wondering how a companies like LAND and stellas capital Corp with huge negative cash flows can be good dividend investments. What am I missing?

9. Dale Kikta
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Live in phx not an issue

10. ChrisC30
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

In my view, GOOD is better than GLAD, as a dividend performer. It costs more, but it pays more. For me, I'd rather have double the monthly dividend per share. Great list, though. I already own most of these.

11. ctwhaley
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

These stocks don't look very good for dividend safety when looking on Simple Safe Dividends. What are your thoughts on that subject?

12. Respond Code3
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

You made a video about MLP stocks. And stated we don't pay tax on dividends. Which is why we shouldn't bother putting these in our ROTH. I told my brother about this. He never heard of MLP stocks. When he looked it up he sent me a investorpedia link which reads…
    "This tax scheme offers a significant tax advantage to the MLP. Profits are not subject to double taxation from corporate and unitholder income taxes. Standard corporations pay corporate tax, and then shareholders must also pay personal taxes on the income from their holdings."

Any clarification would be amazing. Thank you. Much appreciated

13. Tony Ramirez

Shiba inu coin !!! 🚀

14. Radio Ramarti

Math rules Yo!! Loved it

15. Ivonne Sagardia
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

What more can I say, investing now not really easy, but all the same, I have to, tried stocks though not really getting need, just looking for a helping hand.

16. Lewis Steely

Fomo or yolo
    ..amc all in hodl

17. Tyrace Abdul raheem

Thank you so much.

18. dmg12345678

Robinhood has Psec at 7.88% 🤔

19. Karim Abdellatif
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Hi Jospeh and thanks for the information as usual! I noticed divident yields vary significantly when viewing them from online quotes vs what you mentioned in the videos (usually lower). Is there something I am missing? If they vary in such way they may be not very reliable for "financial freedom" purposes as it may be unpredictable to determine expected income.

20. no love
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I'm working my plan buy stocking companies lease 100 years old and paying dividends with I will be working in to Buying monthly dividend stocks too into my plan

21. Matthew Tucker
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Hey I love your channel and value your insight. Please let me know your opinions on CANO health. I see huge upside. Let me if I am missing anything. Thanks again for your honest no hype approach.

22. curtis winn
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

what do you think of O Realty Income Corporation?

23. curtis winn
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I have invested in NYL with a 9% and have the stock has increased 37% since my first investment however ENB has a 7.09 with an increase of 31%

24. Lucas Mantovanelli

Hello
    Im a Brazilian subscriber
    Man… I love your channel, not cuz you give "recommendations" but your analysis and the thoughts that you bring are incredible!!!! Awesome work!!! Thanks to help me being a young good investor!

25. M&M Broder
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

What is the best dividend stock that offers dividend reinvestment program ?

26. Artificial intelligence A.I.
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Bow ties up again this week!

27. 00 Pisani
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I clicked on the link for the Motley Fool and only ONE , NOT FIVE, of your top stock pics came up..just Salesforce. I even put in my email address. Where are the 5 that were promised??

28. Michael Coccia
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Am I the only one scared to buy any stocks bc of possible bear market? Should I buy and just dollar cost average or wait it out?

29. E. G.
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

What a douch!!!!!!! The MPL's King…. always with sh!tty… stocks…. you clearly dont give a sh!t about people buying crappy stocks you suggest…

30. Michael Jones
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Are BDCs okay in a retirement portfolio?

31. meesacreef
    July 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Thank you for all of the excellent videos!
    Long IRM. In just under $30/sh. Only bought in Sept '20. Yields 8.3% on cost. Up over 50% on principal.
    Long BX. In under $32/sh average. Started buying March '18. Yield varies, but 7% or so on cost. Almost 200% capital gain.

Long VTR. Bought March '20 at $24.47. Appreciation thus far of 138%.
    If it doesn't pay a significant and (hopefully) growing dividend, I'm not interested.