7 Penny Stocks to Buy Now for the Commodities Super-Cycle

7-penny-stocks-to-buy-now-for-the-commodities-super-cycle

The commodity super-cycle has begun and could send prices for materials and metals booming. These penny stocks are set to profit not only directly from higher prices but from the wave of acquisitions that could be coming.

Prices for commodities from copper to lumber and corn are surging. The price of copper has jumped 118% in the last year and estimates are that it could double again. Corn and other grain prices are up more than 50% this year and lumber prices have surged 280%…adding an additional $36,000 to the average home cost.

That’s already taken the shares of penny stocks and other companies higher but there’s a new catalyst coming that could take them even further. Because it takes so long to explore, develop and start production for these resources…companies will soon start an acquisition boom to fill their pipelines. If the big companies cannot increase production fast enough to take advantage of production, they’ll just buy the production through acquiring smaller companies.

That’s going to benefit the penny stocks the most, those start-up explorers and miners with development projects ready to start producing. And I’ve found seven penny stocks to watch for the coming trend.

Check out the investor presentation for Gold Realty Corp, a cash flow business model with royalties on some solid gold assets. https://www.goldroyalty.com/_resources/presentations/corporate-presentation.pdf?v=0.819

NYSE American: GROY

🤑 Get The Daily Bow-Tie – my FREE daily email newsletter sharing market updates, trends and the most important news! Market Updates for the Smart Investor! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/dailybowtie

Must Watch Videos! 😲 Don’t miss the most popular videos on the channel!
🤑 7 Monthly Dividend Stocks that Pay My Rent! https://youtu.be/Rr4A51xoOZ0
8 Simple Steps to Start Investing RIGHT NOW! https://youtu.be/oRxz_0s875I
💰 10 Penny Stocks Under $5 that WILL Make You Rich! https://youtu.be/7B0Rr4n6e_4
How Many Shares to Buy to Make $1000 a Month? https://youtu.be/GnAuLqO6bfs

My Investing Recommendations 📈

📊 Download this Portfolio Tracker and Investing Spreadsheet! [Community Discount Code] https://mystockmarketbasics.com/spreadsheetdiscount

Check out the stock simulator and Get a FREE share of stock worth up to $1000 when you open a Webull investing account with a $100 deposit! 🤑 https://mystockmarketbasics.com/webull

Follow the 2021 Bow Tie Nation portfolio on Stockcard and get a special 10% discount with promo code: bowtienation https://mystockmarketbasics.com/stockcarddiscount

Free Webinar – Discover how to create a personal investing plan and beat your goals in less than an hour! I’m revealing the Goals-Based Investing Strategy I developed working private wealth management in this free webinar. Reserve your spot now! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/free-investing-webinar

₿ Use Coinbase, the largest and safest platform to buy cryptocurrencies and get bonus crypto while you learn! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/coinbase

This video was conducted on behalf of Gold Royalty Corp, and was funded by Gold Standard Media LLC. All research, recommendations and opinion is that of the creator and no content was written or provided to the channel from the company. Sponsorships like these help me provide free research into this and other companies for investors. For our full disclaimer, please visit: https://www.goldstandardir.com/gold-royalty-disclaimer-40/

SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. https://peerfinance101.com/FreeMoneyVideos

Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps.

1. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Want to get paid while you invest in penny stocks? Check out these penny stocks that pay dividends! https://youtu.be/U4M_w5ukwUg

2. Brent Barre
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Any idea when these stocks are supposed move higher? Five of them have been somewhat steadily declining since this video

3. Spoon Winnipeg
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Did you say URC was giving a dividend? I don't see that when I look them up.

4. thingslookingatthings eyebomb

GOMspace – A nice space-company for the price of a Cheeseburger per share

5. The Funky Dibben

None of these are available on trading 212

6. Amira Centeno Sosa
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I love how open minded Joseph is about investing, I read an article of investors that made upto $500,000 within 2months from shorting, so please I'd really love more tips and clues on how to outperform the market and make such profit using options.

7. 31u
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

WTER. Stock Symbol , Signs NBA Great " SHAQ" as Brand Ambassador & Board Member . BUY & HOLD

8. Tony Chavez
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

What’s the best platform that offers the most stocks? I use robinhood and they offer absolutely nothing. Every time I find out about a good stock or see an amazing recommendation, it’s never supported.

9. Suhwateeze A.
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Hey Joseph are you buying the dip on $GPL after one of their mine walls collapsed sending the stock way down into the high $.60s?

10. FreeAir Freezer
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I used to think the best way to approach the market is to buy and hold. I’m a dividend investor but it’s a slow and steady growth. I’m 45 and currently have a $750k thereabout portfolio. I plan to retire at 60. My goal is to reach 4 million by then…I started trading 6 months ago with an initial deposit of $400K. I repositioned some of my dividend stocks using a investment adviser. Now, I’m buying fractional shares of TSLA, AMZN ,NIO ,NVR again. Before, I’m after dividends for passive income but it’s slow growth so now I’ll take my chances on growth stocks like TCNNF, SHLL, WKHS, PLNHF13. I've gotten a 120% increase this year but hopefully I’ll reach a million sooner

11. Enrique Bordier

ADXS is a buy .55 to $2.5 🚀🔜

12. Dee DMD
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

What’s up boss YOU DA MAN!!! 👍 Thank you very much for everything you do. 🙏 QUESTION: what’s your thoughts on BYRN And where do u see it going from here also what would be a good entry point?

13. David V
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

why can't I buy NEVDF on webull? where do you buy it?

14. Nolimit Banks
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Looking at LMFA Financing.

15. Joe Colavita
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I just started trading this past week and found your channel yesterday. You have some amazing insight thank you!

16. mizterjones

Gold resource goro and paramount gold Nevada 🚀

17. Sonny Dayz
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I hope everyone is looking into SFIO and possibly back into OPTI both are ready to run another 200-300%

18. ehsan persian
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

HI how are you? I have list of Reits and I would like to know your point of view if is possible in YouTube clip because it may be helpful for other people…I have these stocks since last year and I put all my saving on those [ MFA (37,360) avgas 0.99 $ ] ***[ IVR (15,500) avgas 2.80 $ ]***[ AHT (21,400)avgas 3.12 $]***[ WPG (6,000)avgas 2.00$ (IRA Roth) ] so, should I keep it and wait for more divided or I should exchange those t other stocks. I am long investor because I am 40 years old on these stocks, what you think about them? do they are goin up in 2021 and 2022 or even farther future this is my best understanding of stocks since 2019 when I start and I don't know if is good strategy or not. I follow your advise to find cheap and high dividend stock to generate money for more investment as soon as I get more dividend … thank you for all information you put out there for people like me

19. guddie guddier
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Should we not have bought in January when Goldman published that super clucks

20. Gee purrs
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

cmon man, gimme some real companies. Not into this penny stock stuff.

21. Daniyoyo
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Diversified Mining are my fav – Rio Tinto, BHP !

22. Jenn verma
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

One of the ways to earm greatly is by trading stock. I'm privileged and fortunate to trade alongside Mr Dhrumil Parikh, He's God sent.

23. Rula Eid
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I have zero experience with investment but I am ready to start. where to start? app/platform to use to manage my investments? thanks

24. PiXXL
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Good Morning Joseph, have seen a lot of Your stuff an was pretty Impressed theres a lots of possibilities. I planed a portfolio with etf´s an d Covered Call Etf´s. many hours of analyzing. Only to find out that it doesn't work, cause im in europe and its not allowed for Basic plattforms.

25. Exposer Fraud
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

just wondering most of ur stocks that ur endorsing for couple videoes now say within 3 month span are mostly down by alot since u first mention. do you still stand by what your saying?
    TDOC

RESN

-61.9580%

26. Ruby Vids

NEVDF which platform is this being traded on? Says NO on my Webull account 🙁

27. Noel Ceballos
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I am up in copper stock CPPMF – copper mountain.

28. Mark Miller
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I've owned Great Panther for years. Sell some when your about 30-50% ahead, buy back some when down. Repeat process.

29. jason johnson
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Hope everyone is loading up on wsgf. Going to Explode!

30. mojohookbarb
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Doesn’t anyone watching this video find it strange that he brings up the rise in prices AFTER the interview with Warren Buffet? 🤔 he sure didn’t say anything about rise in commodities prior to the interview.

31. Matt
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

These scammers in your comments aren’t very good at what they do

32. Joel Gil

Excellent video!!

33. Google Konto
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

In germany because of the "corona pandemie" the hardware stores are closed for private people. hahahahaha Because they are infection hotspots. Hardware stores are hudge and theres enough space for many people. Anyway

If you have a business card you can still buy but you net to make a date 2 days before. hahahahahaha
    I have a business card but i went there for privat use. The wood carpets are emty and the ht-water-other pipes are emty too.
    I was there to get some concrete sacks, carpet emty because of no supply. Producer not able to supply because they have no sand. What? Do we live in germany 2021 or in germany 1900?

34. Mr B

Perfect timing 😎

35. GTCam
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I wonder what oil is going to do

36. B Charron
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Hey Joe, Did you know that Canada has more than just mining companies! Check out Cielo Waste solutions for a good potential penny stock! 🙂

37. B Charron
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Cielo Waste solutions is my big lottery ticket penny stock. These guys make diesel fuel with landfill waste. They have fixed costs on their raw materials regardless of inflation. WIth inflation their profits will just increase. They are nearing completion of their first factory/refinery. Everyone should take a good look at Cielo Waste solutions, and think about the potential. Municipalities pay around $60 per tonne of garbage disposal while Cielo will buy it from them at a fixed cost of around $30 per tonne saving the municipality money, and generating revenue from this waste. Municipalities win, the environment wins, and so does the company. Best of all the shareholder should win even bigger! Its an all around win win win, and win! 🙂

38. Manfred Hauser
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Great video as always, thanks. Looking forward for this super-circle
    Has anyone here already heard of EcoGraf, which mines Graphite in Tansania, plans to refines Graphite and has an patented technique for recycling?

39. Building Mangement

Space Penguin $ PNGN 🐧🥶🛰

40. deadlypandaghost
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Any Mining ETFs worth investing in? Particularly those focused in lithium and copper. I think they will increase a lot but would prefer to bet on the trend rather than specific companies.

41. Leanne
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Whats the best platform for uk to buy penny stocks please and thanks for another great video joseph 🙏❤

42. Coco

Gray pays no dividend?

43. Brandon Segrave

any thoughts on dscr?

44. JUAN CARLOS DE ANDA
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I just have one question where to buy penny stocks. I have not find a good platform to buy them. Thank you

45. Matt
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

You mentioned agriculture, any thoughts on related investments?

46. Phiology
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

cant help from thinking about the movie: The wolf of wallstreet and what Jordan Belfort did when it came to penny stocks

47. MrKenWins
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

What platform do i use to buy these stocks? Cash app?

48. 80 Eddie

TLGRF – Lithium/Graphite

GROY – Gold Mining – Canada/ South America

GPL – Gold/Silver Mining – Mexico/Brazil/Peru

NEVDF – Nevada Copper

TGB- Copper – Arizona/Canada

URC – Uranium

ARREF – Copper/ Chile 🇨🇱

👇👇 Did I earn my like ?

49. donna Brown
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Thanks.😇Love those penny stocks.

50. Olaf The Sn0wman
    July 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

Taseko has been great for me 💪🏻 Thanks to your video