credit-repair-secrets-removing-inquiries-collections-bankruptcies-charge-offs-lifewithmc

Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections ,Bankruptcies & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC – Latest News Today

hey y’all! (:

First go S U B S C R I B E to the chan, LIKE & COMMENT below.

THEN CHECK OUT INFORMATION BELOW:

👩🏽‍💻PURCHASE DIY KIT HERE: ⤵️

FREE Credit Repair GUIDE HERE: ⤵️

Credit Repair/Networking Books you NEED:
1. Your First Year in Network Marketing: https://amzn.to/2JWnBms
2. Credit Repair Kit for Dummies: https://amzn.to/3gRrdSK

Need credit monitoring? get that HERE: ⤵️

Content ideas or requests. submit HERE: ⤵️

Have a question you would like featured on the Q&A videos? Submit HERE: ⤵️

Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/mceeezy/
Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/achievingcreditexcellence/

thanks for watching 💙

FTC: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! this video is not sponsored. (:

Thanks for watching the Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections ,Bankruptcies & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC video!

Watch the Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections ,Bankruptcies & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC video on Youtube

1. Matt Holloway
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Idk why but my score started from 770 when Luxuryhacks paid all my credit debts and removed the derogatory items on my report . My score has remained that way ever since and I'm so happy with the services of LUXURYHACKS🎡NET

2. jaoquni dunn
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

After reading so many reviews, articles and suggestions about LUXURYHACKS where people kept talking positively about his service I hired him to fix my report and I just discovered he’s successfully deleted all my hard inquiries and add 200pts to my score..

3. The Backroom TV
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Used the help of LUXURYHACKS to remove my collections

4. whyaskme82
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

I disputed with Verizon because that's who was showing up on my report they did not validate the debt in 30 days so I sent a dispute into the credit bureaus. Now I get a letter in the mail saying that it was sold to a collection agency what should I do???

5. torre foreal
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

U literally answered every single question for me

6. Lenny Hobdy
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

What you saying I'd the Truth!

7. Cee & Ree TV
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Hi there, I am working on a friends report in the state of SC, how do i determine the last date delinquent or know if this info has reached SOL? I know SC debt is valid for 3 years. If they are within SOL, can they still be disputed? I do not want to get anyone sued. Any help is appreciated!

8. Fidel Nacienceno
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Can I get help on how to opt back in to Lexis nexis

9. Troy Morris
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Do you do credit repair or privacy type of service yourself??

10. Taylor Cobb
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Thanks for all of the gems in this video💜💕

11. Mr Mentor CreditJamz
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

You’re pretty smart and gangsta… lol 😂

12. Herb Guzman
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Your bankruptcy tips worked. Thank you

13. TaySo _Real Bang Gamer
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

She said they called you on some gangster shittt .. I was like "YYEEAAAHHHHHHHH "🤣🤣THAT HOOD COMING OUT

14. Sparky LT
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Your videos are life changing. If I only knew then what I know now lol.
    I just mailed out my debt validation letters after putting a security freeze on LexisNexis and Sage Stream.

15. Antia DeMar-Bowens
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

So I have inaccurate information on a lot of collection companies basically for my name being misspelled. So what do you recommend for my situation? I mean several companies. Please help

16. Lady 8thouse
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Thank you for all the information! It’s very valuable!
    So I have an auto loan that is closed and written off with a balance of $0. How would I negotiate to get that removed if they’ve already been paid? 😩 also I disputed the statues of this account ONLINE does this mean I can no longer do anything to remove it??

17. CLASS

Thank you Queen!!! Namaste

18. Stephanie
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

"I want this off my credit and I want it off NOW" Lol I FEEL that. Thank you so much for this valuable knowledge and tips, really appreciate you! New subscriber 🙂

19. Ivy Crystal
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Love ur video girlfriend!!! It was extremely helpful!!!!

20. Pamela Finley
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

If you up date your information. Can you Dispute things that are in collection

21. Donald Cameau
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

No one answers the phone at LexisNexis so I mailed a letter requesting my report

22. Quent- Essential Fitness
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Would you send the personal
    Info change letter to all 3 credit bureau’s?

23. Jecobie Jordan
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

When sending a dispute letter is it ok to request debt validation if they say the debt is valid in the same envelope so you don’t have to wait for a letter saying the debt was validated and then sending a request for debt validation ?

24. kenny dafaai

love it

25. nataliemccall23
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

How do we update our personal information?

26. Pharoah Chef Drippy
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

How Can I 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Get In contact With You?????

27. Lynn Adkins
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

The world needs more people like you. Thank you for all that you do.

28. ares tepes

the only reliable source is ignitionservices@yahoo com
    I consulted them when I was in desperate need of a score boost on my account and late payment delete.

29. ares tepes

the only reliable source is ignitionservices@yahoo com

30. ares tepes

the only reliable source is ignitionservices@yahoo com

31. Ray Bocanegra
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

so I did do a update letter to the three major credit bureau Equifax and Transunion delete my old stuff but Experian did not delete my old address ands alias names because they were link to collection accounts them told me to call the collection agency and have them change your address so they can delete of my recorded

32. Rafael Beato
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Hi, do you have the LCI freeze letter you used or have a video on how it’s done? Is there a way I can get a copy if you used a letter? Thanks in advanced

33. charita williams
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Man I just found out about Lexis Nexis and Sage this week because I got 2 denials for credit I did not apply for. I got a letter from Lexis Nexis and they give you a password to pull up your file. Mine was 150 pages and the first 75 are just any name and address EVER used or ever lived. Maybe a middle initial on one and not another. I haven't even gotten past the different addresses. And the Sage thing I had to order through prompts on the phone. But anyway what can you do to have old paid off charge offs that show 0 balance but derogatory in comments?

34. pinkdreamer04
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Should you remove old, inaccurate personal data first and wait for a reply from the bureaus before you dispute negative/ closed/ charge off account.

35. Gift berz
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Just in 96 hours I got solutions to my credit all by the great warrior webhackcyber via IG

36. Gift berz

37. Gift berz

38. Gift berz

39. Gift berz

40. Gift berz

41. Mella Johnson
    July 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm

I got my Equifax boosted to 790 thanks Mr mark 7-1-2-7-1-3-12-7-3 been real.