Investing

Dave Ramsey's Solution To The Student Loan Crisis

dave-ramseys-solution-to-the-student-loan-crisis

Dave Ramsey’s Solution To The Student Loan Crisis

Get a FREE customized plan for your money. It only takes 3 minutes! http://bit.ly/2YTMuQM

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Become a Channel Member today: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eBNeDW1GQf2NJQ6G6gAxw/join

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

1. Jeff Hurst
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

You got it ! Stop the insanity of spending-spending, and on dumb things.

2. Tank The Pitbull
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I’m 100% debt free as of today, now I can spent money on happiness.

3. Grounded Approach
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

So crazy. My husband and his brothers and sisters were loosely homeschooled and never went to college. They all work for themselves are and very successful

4. Mike Hurt
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I use to regret not going to college thinking that I'm never gonna find a good job but now that I'm older I'm so glad I didn't, I'm making just as much than some people with student loans of 100k or more with none of the debt

5. turquoise_ti
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

The student loan crisis is making me scared about the future!

I do plan on majoring in political science or something business-related. I am leaning towards political science, though.

I plan on going to law school. I am not good at math, so majoring in CS/Engineering are not the best options. My fine motor skills are not the best, so healthcare may not be the best option.

Maybe I will double-major. I may double-major in something policy-related and something business-related. If I do extremely well in my policy classes, I can go to a great graduate program.

6. Basketball Fever
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I don’t think your financing anything Dave!

7. DaChamps15
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Or maybe, invest in public education like other countries and make college tuition free. For every dollar we invest in higher education, the gov gets $2-$14 back. It makes all the sense in the world to invest in our future.

8. J Vukovics
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I agree to remove the federal guarantees to federal loans.

9. Hannah Mitchell
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I have a MA and in total owe $30k. That is after working my behind off to pay off other $70k while taking classes.

10. Norbinator
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

It's not really a student loan issue. It's more of a economic issue. The colleges need to somehow communicate with the real world companies or employers depending on what the students major in. So that the students are job ready and get hired by these companies that the colleges communicate with so that they got a job right after graduation. Meaning the student gets a return on their investment and can pay back the student loans. That's the problem. Student Loans is never the problem because a lot of people need those loans to help pay for college. If students can get a decent job after college believe me they will pay the loans back.

11. FORTRAN4ever
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

The solution of the student debt problem is to enact legislation that enables the debtor to file for bankruptcy. What would happen is that with the lenders being potentially exposed to huge losses as borrowers have their student loan debt discharged, the program would eventually be scuttled due to a lack of participation of lenders.

I came across a receipt for my tuition for my first semester at the University of Maryland showing a payment of about $145. The cost did not include books, and student activity and athletic fees which was more than double the tuition. My daughter graduated college and did not pay a cent and it was not because she got a full scholarship. Rather, at the advice of me and others, she enlisted in the U.S. Navy where she committed four years defending our country and thus entitled to VA educational benefits. I would offer this advice to any college bound high school graduate. It is well worth deferring a college edication.

12. Aracely Medina
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I've been told by several people older than me to NOT pay on my student loans. This never made sense to me since these same people are deep in their own student loan debt. Suffice to say I'm on a plan to graduate debt free by graduation.

13. Christian Libertarian
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I am so glad somebody with a megaphone has said this. STOP THE STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM! Colleges will lower their costs to stay in business. They will make their own loans, and make sure the students are able to repay.

14. kat kapitalism
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

My question is why hasn't there been a prosecution of these college administrators for fraud?

Forget the whole free college thing. I want to see all these college administrators and University presidents prosecuted and thrown into jail.

15. Karim Bennett
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Without guaranteed student loans, would there not be a shortage of medical doctors, engineers, architects, etc. You cannot get a medical degree while working a full-time job on the side. What about that?

16. MiketheYung God
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I have no sympathy for these morons with student loans they can’t pay. MORONS did it to themselves. Too! Bad!

17. andrew clarke
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

AS AT TODAY , MY SCORE IS UP TO 840 and all my inquires and negative items have been totally deleted, it’s one of the best thing that’s happened to me all year and I can’t thank hazadhackha_  on instagram , he’s the real deal and I’m happy that am one of the lucky ones that got in 800 club this year ..

18. Chris Brown
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

"Some good things come out of a car wreck, doesn't mean we need to have more care wrecks" this got me

19. Ryan Beasley
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Dave always forgets you can go to the military, you don't have to go to war…

20. Elise Mo
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

I really wish I would have discovered Dave's channel back when I was in high school! I did discover him in time to save me several thousands in student loan debt. I paid for my senior year of college with scholarships and cash. Now, I am itching to pay off the loans I did rack up!

21. MiketheYung God
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

It’s called personal responsibility. Try it. 🙄.

22. Николай Черепанов
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

The first solution is the problem is to regulate college prices, my grandmother in 1978 went to college at UNC chapel hill got her entire bachelors degree for what is cost me to go to SNHU for half a year and she was living on campus and waited tables part time and paid cash for her college degree. People wouldn’t have to take out student loans if college didn’t cost more than a house.

23. OtakuLeveledUp
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

In the UK we forgive student loans after 30 years and it's great. Still scummy though.

24. otsoko66
    July 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm

The one politician who is trying to fix the student load problem is … Bernie Sanders, by reducing the cost of university tuition.