Did I Hurt Our Credit Score By Paying A Collector?

did-i-hurt-our-credit-score-by-paying-a-collector

Did I Hurt Our Credit Score By Paying A Collector? – Latest News Today

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/35ufR1q

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching the Did I Hurt Our Credit Score By Paying A Collector? video!

Watch the Did I Hurt Our Credit Score By Paying A Collector? video on Youtube

1. Lewis Teixeira
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Come on dude. (Are you that disorganized) Show some respect !

2. Santa Cruz
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I hate when people call and they take FOREVER to ask their question.

3. philip moore
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Notice how she said "my" baby.

4. Ace Brockton
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Notify your bank and change that debit card pronto!!! If it's a scammer they'll bleed you dry!!!

5. Eric
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Got my credit repaired thanks to David it only took him two weeks to get my required credit score. I’m currently on a 815 thanks to him with all derogatory reports taken off. He’s a credit specialist, Reach out to him on. + 1 4 6 9 – 3 3 6 – 8 8 5 6

6. Raymond Caylor
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

My local hospital sent a 319 hospital charge to collections and they had never billed me omce for. All medical collection actions should never be entered by credit reporting agencies unless it is a court ordered judgment.

7. Dirk Diggler
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Nobody calls on the phone over a $25 debt. Grow a brain, lady.

8. Jack
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

You need to check if it ka actually collections or is it from the bill collection of the company. Some businesses call their bill payment department collections or has a party collect late bills. We have the TX Toll and you pay the bill not a month later you will get a call from collections you did not pay your toll fee. It isn't an actual collections that bought that $35 toll debt for a dollar, it is just their billing department and they use the term "collections" as a scare tactic.

9. Barbara Repko
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Never ever pay a collector over the phone! Get debt validation in writing then send them payment by certified check in the mail.

10. M Monae
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Did she really call Dave about $25.00??

11. Libby Kathi
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Risked trying out one of these credit repair guys since most of them are scams and David marveled me. I got my credit fixed and my experian reads 789 I am ok with that . If you care for help text him on + 1 4 6 9 – 3 3 6 – 8 8 5 6 . He’s an expert in credit repair.

12. Jason Halloway
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Am up a 100 points plus on my experian thanks to Tony now am currently on a 875 within a week. He’s just the best at this Text him on + 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9

13. Practical Bible Studies
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

They don't call. They send letters.

14. Clinton Joshua
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Tony’s the best at this . Started the week working with him , while I was on a 435 on my experian. I watched it grow to a 565 and ended the week on a 825 . Reach out to him .. you’re sure not to regret this . Text him up on. + 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9

15. Marginalized
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Has there ever been a caller into the DRS that doesn't make over 100K/yr?

16. rminitials
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I had multiple accounts in collections, I've had a car repossessed, etc. My credit score was about 450 2 years ago. Now I'm around 730-750. Make good choices, PAY your debts, DON'T borrow and your score will fix itself. If you have a bad score now, that's not permanent. You can change it!!

17. Woke up ig _wickedenergy_

We shes means He lol

18. F Abdul

We’re talking about $25?

19. Joe S

Normal people problems….

20. ChiefZackery
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Always mail in a money order, don't give them bank info. Make them send a document IN THE MAIL before you pay.

21. MGTOW Rubicon
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Never communicate with collectors, never pay collectors.
    NEVER.
    They don't exist.

22. Kaleb Pettengell
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

It won’t good enough to keep lying for the whole world Yes am proud to testify to what hackingjesusisreal@gmail⏺com done ✅ for me also doubt it but giving thanks to him on my debt clearance he wiped all negative things in my card which relieved me from reporting agencies and also add to my score am not in excellent of 790s thanks a lot hackingjesusisreal@gmailcom…..

23. Kaleb Pettengell

24. Lyod Lionel

Legitimate✊🏾✊🏾

When it comes to removes inquires,pay off debt/collection increase score,PayPal,bitcoins mining,spy spouse any hacking issue I dedicate all to hackingjesusisreal@gmailcom a specialist Russian hacker Alexander Bodgan

25. Billa Brody
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Listen after all the fake Payday websites I've seen, eventually, I positioned one which makes it remarkable clean to get a loan in three hours –> OneLend Opp. com

26. Kyle Rankin
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I couldn't afford to pay my credit card and it was driving me crazy. I later got in contact with Tom who helped pay it, he helped increase my credit line also. You can text him on 51 2) -77 8 – 0 03 9

27. Vrian Barquin
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I would recommend GoldenSurvey Repair Service to anyone who is having problems with their credit scores, medical bills, student loans etc. I've been working really hard with them trying to get this all straightened out. It's a lot better to have someone professional do this than to do it myself. The reason for that is they know what they're doing and I'm just doing it by the sit in my pants! I would suggest that you give them a check on goldensurvey. Org ?? and get your credit straightened out because the world around us does not do anything without checking our credit and you also need a good credit report or score to purchase whatever you want ..

28. Billy Masterson
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Goldensurvey. Org will forever be in my heart , they are great miners, and the best credit repair team in my opinion, I made a lot BTC investing with them from cloud bitcoins mining and they paid off my credit card debts on agreement, now I just bought a house in CA investing with them was the best thing I ever did in my life and my credit scores are excellent…📢

29. Marie Lynn
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

A bad credit score has also cost me in extra rent costs (and extra deposits), extra in cell phone bills, insurance, and deposits for bills. I've FINALLY gotten my score up to 800+ with the help of Golden Survey after a lot of recommendations I saw on youtube here few days ago. Unfortunately those late/missed payments have really hurt me. Credit cards weren't my problem…it's all student loans and others but Tim cleared it all, thank you Goldensurvey. Org
    🔥🔥

30. Loretta Carroll
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I had a debt collector call me one time for an emergency room bill. I refused to pay it since I already paid the hospital and it should have never gone to collections since it was paid immediately at the hospital before I even left.

31. Latoya Bentley
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I ended my service with cable company Spectrum On November 2nd, 2019 . they wrote Off my $122 balance that I didn't know I had On December 19, 2019. I didn't know I had this balance until I got the letter from the collection agency. I paid them $40 told them I would pay them the balance within the next 2 months. Spectrum said that the collection is not on my credit report because it's too new. Will it eventually hit my credit report even though I will have paid it off by Feb 2020?

32. Martin Mowbray
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

She’s been SCAMMED !!! Do not pay anything over the phone !! Especially a cold call !! NEVER GIVE YOUR CARD DETAILS OVER THE PHONE !!! She’ll find that more money may have been taken out of her account !!

33. The Godfather
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

JESUS Cut to the chase!!! Ramsey is about to have a heart attack

34. Hibily Kim
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

hackingxtreme0@gmail com are capable of bypassing and resolving disputes on your report ,i enjoyed working with them throughout all the process from email ,phone call thats really interesting

35. van windoyle
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

i came across this hackingxtreme0 @ gmail com on youtube comment section and i decided to give a try,behold my debt was cleared and my score was boosted too.

36. Kirby Hart
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

Thanks a lot got great improvement on my score Sesamehack@gmailcom

37. judith duke
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I had a debt of over $56k for about two years and this brought my credit score very low. I read review about GEORGE@4FICOREPAIR .COM/+1 424 328 4306 on this site and decided to cast in my burden upon them. They wiped the debt of $56k away and raised my score to 720 from 341. I didn’t spend much

38. GritsN Wavy
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

I thinks she’s going to wake up in two weeks and all her money will be gone. It sounds like a random scammer. And the fact that she got flustered and gave out her card number concerns me.

39. SAB FAN

OMG, imagine her with a few cocktails in her?….For $25??????…….🤦‍♂️

40. Mannie De La Rosa
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

My wife’s hospital sent a $80 bill to a collection company without prior notice as well, but we called them and fix the issue. I guess hospitals usually do that.

41. Michelle South Florida
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

omg get to the point lady

42. DEVGRU13
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

No matter how much money you make, if you don't have discipline, budgeting and common sense it will never be enough.

43. Lowkey JB
    July 17, 2021 at 8:02 am

She said “we” a lot but she doesn’t bring any money into the house. Ha.