Different Types of Stock Investing Income – [Rich Dad's StockCast]

different-types-of-stock-investing-income-rich-dads-stockcast

Robert Vs. Andy

Houston, we have a problem!”

Our “Brainiac”, and Rich Dad Advisor, seems to be contradicting Robert Kiyosaki.
How dare he!

When Robert explains the three types of income, Andy’s income seems to break the mold. It doesn’t fit!

His amazing options/dividend strategy seems to contradict the great Robert Kiyosaki!
Or does it?

Listen to “Andy versus Robert” and find out the answer to this conundrum.

And of course, as always…

You are going to want to hear more from the Amazing Andy Tanner!

So… go to:
FREE Training with Andy Tanner to get Andy’s FREE training: https://thecashflowacademy.com/rd-stockcast/

Or…

Go to: Rat Race Escape Plan to get Andy’s FREE book: http://bit.ly/1MT4Aff

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Mya Strosin
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

A piece of digital land on the Blockverse will be a one of the best buy in the digital space, take a look on NFFT Blockverse you sure love it

2. Joseph Jones
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

A poor man's cover calls mimics leverage in real estate and you can monthly or weekly premiums; just less tenants, termites, and toilets to deal with.

3. Mark Myjak
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Thank you for talking about this. I have a dividend stock portfolio for the long term. A second stock portfolio where is use the dividends to pay the small monthly bills. And one stock is to provide for lost income (.5%) due to Connectict's Family Leave Act.

4. Utube Roku
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

I’m new here, I like Andy, bringing in an accountant on a weekly basis would help me lots

5. Utube Roku
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

I would like to hear about Long term lawful strategic tax planning for those starting out working for another and transitioning to self employment

6. Damiano Martucci
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

I don't know if it is possible in the USA. Here in Italy it is not.

7. Damiano Martucci
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Andy, do you sell naked options?

8. Rodrigues Alberto
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

TO AVOID AN EMINENT DISASTER BIDEN MUST DISCOURAJE SPECULATIVE BUSINESS and stimulate ACTIVITIES THAT CREATE JOBS and help the USA to reduce it's DEBT, DEFICIT and negative trade balance.
    The USA can no longer continue to sustain an economy, based on speculation. Remember
    speculative businesses, do no create jobs and above all the players in the respective market, generally, do not pay taxes.Therefore, activities in sectors that bring huge benefits for speculators and yet do not create jobs, must be drastically discouraged. In this doc, I Alberto Rodrigues, tend to recommend experienced PHD and POS DOCTORALS, who offer consultancy to the USA GOV, an effective strategy, designed to encourage investment in activities that shall attract billions from abroad and create dozens millions jobs in less than 7 months.
    In such a purpose, authorities shall apply a 75 /25 rule.According to that, you can be allowed to invest in speculative businesses, only after you obtained precisly established results in a productive sector, that create jobs and help the Nation to reduce it's Debt, Deficit and negative trade balance.
    Like that, the ones who have been manipulating the stock market , real estate , will be discouraged, in their wrong doing .
    Remember, if someone wants to buy 25 millions stocks, he needs first to achieverequired objectives, after he invested 75 millions, in a productive sector.
    This is the only solution, that shall help the USA, to create dozens millions jobs, in less that 7 months while helping the Nations, to solve grave problems, linked to the huge debt, deficit, and negative trade balance.
    In addition, it is an alternative to obtain billions from wealthy people without , increasing taxes
    How is that possible?
    If a 75 / 25 rule is applied , wealthy people will ask desperate consultancy, coaching, training workshop for their human resources , send them to partecipate in know how transfer events, advertise their products, partenership with communities and implement specific projects, pay fees to subscribe and get access to specific insights, purchase books, ebooks, pay for click in given platform , both to train online their human resource and access given contents, travel with the purpose to partenership with entrepreneurs from other nations.
    Did you see the beneficial picture?
    The 75/ 25 rule, shall encourage a multitude of activities designed to generate hundred billions of dollars, without creating pollution.
    In addition, it will determine companies to attract other billions of dollars from several Nations.
    Did you see how the economy will be financed?
    Remember, in this moment the money that is pomped in the USA economy, is generated from two destructive sources
    Printing money and taxes.
    In a moment when the 75 /25 rule is applied, the money will come from wealthy people in the USA , because they will purchase a multitude of services.
    They shall be motivated to do that, because they will be desperated to demonstrate, they invested 75 so that they can be allowed to allocate 25 in speculative affairs.

9. Vanessa Diane
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

The wise sees economic crisis as a garage sale. Currently I'm 34yrs old with a goal to have $5M net worth in 5 years, I understand that the only thing we can't get back in life is TIME. I want to be Time Rich . I'm 1/5 of the way there. I know going to make it with discipline, I'm a financial developer and live well below my means. No house payment ever again! If you're curious on how to get your life on track, from my experience the best thing that has tripled my net worth in one year was my fiduciary financial advisor Expert Mr. Albert. You can use something else, it just takes a clear vision and discipline. Avoid debt cut costs to be Time Rich! Maybe one day I will own that business I have always dreamed of and also enjoy my family life ever more.

10. Albert Palau
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Passive income is 0% taxed. Debt is the passive income. Robert you have to stop this bullshit!!!!

11. Fifi Finance

Thumbs up! Keep churning! 😉

12. ATO GTO
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

I am waiting for 1 oz Briatini Silver coin. I am waiting on Maple Leaf 1 oz silver coin. I listen to God money God faithful silvers will be use daily routine. Please how much % do i need to have in silvers.

13. Bárbara Herda
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

3:25 Why are you both promoting the “income tax” scam? It is VOLUNTARY, always has been. It’s in IRS documents, as well as the Dept of Treasury outlining the “organization and functions” of the IRS. Under Mission Statement – “… to encourage and achieve the highest possible degree of voluntary compliance with…”
    It’s in our faces people.
    Stop supporting the Fed Res.
    End the Fed.

14. Bárbara Herda
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

2:35 See IRS Publication 1075 – Tax Info Security Guidelines for Federal, State and Local Agencies, Introduction – section 1.0,
    1.1 General
    To foster a tax system based on voluntary compliance, the public must maintain high degree of confidence that…

The biggest freaking scam in history, besides the Fed Res system, is “income” tax.
    Wake up people. Enough already.

15. Donald Tommy
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Born an investor, always an investor.I don't know who needs to hear this but stop saving all your money. Invest some of it if you want financial freedom.

16. TJ Hall
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Andy Always has so much wisdom to share, I love these videos cause I always learn something from him

17. Billy Kimble
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Little advice, too much personal jargon. All that to say get an accountant.

18. CHANNELSADMIN KEVIN®
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Thanks for your wonderful comments and ratings. I really appreciate ❤️.
    I'll advise you to invest in crypto like I do and make good profits as it's currently the most profitable investment after Tesla.

19. Michael Spencer
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Hi Greg, hi Andy, hey can you guys explain how credit spreads work? I've started trading options recently and seen the different types of strategies involved. But if you could explain how credit spreads work that would be great! Thank you!!!

20. ravi singh
    July 13, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Thank you so much for this great video

21. Sinethemba Mungwe