DIY Credit Repair Name and Address Loophole

diy-credit-repair-name-and-address-loophole

DIY Credit Repair Name and Address Loophole – Latest News Today

www.soscreditsolutions.com/review
Follow SOS Credit Solutions for more free credit repair information.
Know you rights as we discuss FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) Violations.
We’ll also talk about FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) Violation.
Do you need to understand which letters to send to the bureaus and WHEN to use them? We’ll cover that too.
And just to make sure we cover everything, we’ll go over credit myths.

In the mean time grab your credit reports here:
Need a secured credit card? This one requires only a $200 deposit and reports several times a month.
Just remember, don’t spend more than $20
This is seriously the easiest loophole our there for DIY Credit Repair.
Just makes sure old addresses and outdated information is deleted from your report! In this video….we show you the credit repair letter and exactly what to write!
This can work for Charge offs, collections, and much more.
As always thanks for watching. Subscribe for more free info or visit our website at
www.soscreditsolutions.com

Thanks for watching the DIY Credit Repair Name and Address Loophole video!

Watch the DIY Credit Repair Name and Address Loophole video on Youtube

1. Vin Mac
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Does this work? Anybody? Than you in advance…

2. Warrior Mom
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Should these letters be sent certified return receipt?

3. A.M
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

There is nothing more to life than working with PARAGONOFFICIALS🎡COM credit company, because i thought it was all over when i went bankrupt due to my business that lost it sales in the market board it ruined my credit report and i lost points on my creditscore but fortunately a colleague of mine that had same issue who has he way back already and fast referred me to working with them and how her life had been a good one. i decided to try them out and i got my standard back in the market Board because they removed all Bad reports o my credit, cleared and removed all charge offs and credit card debt and boosted my credit score from 640 to 804. they work with good values and authentication. they also fund paypal and bank accounts. if you have similar issues, i mean you need a good credit report why not visit PARAGONOFFICIALS🎡COM ), visit their Page get their Information and contact them we all deserve to be happy

4. Marvin Guardado
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Is it necessary to make a copy of your drivers license or any type of ID to send to the Credit bureau’s

5. Enyi Jairus

Gurus_Hack07 helped me on Instagram

6. CaShMoney4U

7. Boris Johnson

Awesome information

8. Soul Alchemy
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

They removed some but would not delete them because they said they were reported by a creditor. You'll need to dispute them with the creditor as well. I also wrote a letter requesting the same. Still awaiting the results.

9. Jayleen Lopez
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Thank you for going straight to the point and being thorough in your explanation.

10. jovan prunty
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

I’ve seen you tell a couple of ppl in the comments to try disputing online when Experian won’t delete old addresses. Transunion did it instantly. But Experian won’t even let me dispute the addresses that I have the old negative accounts attached to. Even when I try to dispute residence type it will just say “dispute failed”

11. Orlando Williams

Awesome video

12. Luis Santiago

What's your email info ?

13. juliet Lloyd
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Good and nice views noted. with NO UPFRONT FEE NEEDED, well i have a testimonial to give for those who are desperately in need of Edd funds applications and Payment of large stimulus. Also, for people in need for a credit report fix, i was stuck months back, i applied for a house and a car loan about a couple of months ago and it was rejected because my score was in a low 486 with a couple of negative items (including eviction, collections, bankruptcy, derogatory accounts, delinquent, hard inquiries and judgement) i was really devastated and perplexed so i ran into an old friend i explained everything to him and he introduced me to a credit company PARAGONOFFICIALS🎡COM who i Contacted from their they are capable of hacking anything including paypal, cashapp bank accounts credit cards payments. just in 24 hours my credit scores was increased to 850 and also wiping out the entire negative items with addition of some Authorized users trades lines. i swore to reveal this company's proficiency to the world. you can also reach them at We all deserve to be happy|

14. PJ
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

you can actually call in and dispute your personal info. I did pay for the monthly fee for Experian and Equifax to be able to logon and do this and verify it has been changed. Experian and transunion removed the info without question and I put different info on there. Equifax needed some sort of proof sent in to be able to remove the main address so I just adjusted a utility bill and sent that in : ). easy process and free to do via phone but you will want to pay for the service to login and check to make sure the changes were done. Experian was the easiest one and the guy just removed everything for me and was done in 24hours! you don't need to send in a letter for this and wait.

15. Akieba Willock
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

My addresses are for the most part correct but I live in the apartment of the house. So some of my mail comes with an apartment sublocation. If I update my credit report with the sublocation would that work to get items removed of my credit report because my credit report doesn't have the sublocation on there?

16. Rachelle E Hamilton
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Hello when changing your info do you send in your license with signature

17. Darrius Brandy

Can you help me

18. Darrius Brandy
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Hello i need help with this i have had alot of names and i need everything on my new name and new address

19. Daphane Delaney
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Hi stephanie! Where do I send the letter???

20. Grateful4life
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Thank you for the great tip in a brief and concise manner! You rock!!!

21. JP Makeup Studio
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Great video! Quick question when I write the letter to the credit companies to do I need to provide a copy of my SS# along with my DL?

22. Rolfton Woods
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

I tried it but they just updated the charge off account with my new address

23. J Z
    July 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm

If we are just addressing a computer or if no one is actually gonna read that letter, don't they have an email system?