DO I HAVE TO PAY CHARGE OFFS AND WRITE OFFS

do-i-have-to-pay-charge-offs-and-write-offs

#WRITEOFFS #CHARGEOFFS #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP #BADDEBT #DEBTCOLLECTORS

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. GodEmperorChonkz
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

If charge offs are listed on my credit report, is there a letter format I can send to the original creditor to have them remove said charge offs from my report or do I dispute it through credit karma? Which I am currently using to track my credit. I just sent a validation letter to the debt collector and awaiting their response, if any.

2. fred klinton
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

They removed 17 hard inquiries, 7 delinquent accounts, and deleted all negative items weighing down my credit score which boosted my credit from 534 to 805 in just two weeks and they added AU tradelines on mt credit profile which posted on my credit just under 48hrs after score has gone up. Thanks to versatile credit patchup(search them on google). I really appreciate this, I promise to keep recommending (versatilecreditpatchup)dotcom to people in need of similar help regarding credit repair and tradelines etc THEY ARE THE SAVIOR!

3. Alexander terry
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

versatile credit patchup are so real like the feed backs and recommendations because they fulfilled all the promises about deleting derogatory marks and negative items in my reports and helped me in keeping 824 FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT, I found about them on google after a lot of recommendations on youtube here few weeks ago. I am really happy about the move

4. Larry Hale
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

A lady online dropped her testimony after working with (versatile credit patchup) which I saw her comment and decided to Check them out exactly the way she said and here i am telling my own testimony too,they are the only hacking team i will tell and recommend for you all i was approved for a car after all they did to my credit report and they also cleared my wife's credit card debt,removed past evictions from her credit report and she was able to apply for a high limit credit card worth $24,000 just got delivered to her,search versatile credit patchup on google and scroll thru their website and you can contact them on the website also

5. happiness026 Joys Fab Finds
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

Hi I was on a money management program due to pandemic I loss my job so I couldn’t pay my monthly payment s ,now I am receiving letters of charge offs and people coming to my door. I’m 63 not working . I NEED HELP

6. Windy Citytransplant
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

What if the original debt is past your state's statute of limitations? Do you still have to pay the debt & how can you get it off your credit reports?

7. Alan Len

8. Danielle C.
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

Good content…do you do credit repair coaching?

9. James W Davis
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

I would like to add, that if the write-offs are reported to the IRS, the write off amount may be subject to additional taxes on your tax return.

10. C&D Gaglia
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

If the account(s) are past the statute of limitations (7yrs) are you still able to be collected on? case in point, I just received a collection letter from one of those junk agencies, offering me terms if I want to settle the debt. Do i just blow them off ? and if I do, will there be any repercussions?

11. Michele Rok
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

I need to hire you to take care of my credit. I am dealing with many personal issues and finding it difficult to focus on my credit at this point. I need your help. Will be contacting you soon

12. Jarred Cooper
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

What if you get the 1st company to delete that account but it shows up under another company saying you owe

13. Twinkle Star
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

I had a Capital one bill for $3,800. They were going to sue me, but didn't because I am SSDI. They wouldn't get any money from such low income. They stopped asking me for money. But it was on my credit report. My son put $1,000 to settle the debt. They accepted. But now it says on my credit report, that it was settled, but not the entire amount. That's not good. I asked them to take it off my credit. They said they can't do that. What can I do. My credit is 630 now. I'm trying to get another car. But no one likes my credit score.

14. me myself
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

Been working on my score for a hot minute and it just went up 50 points but the denial from a soft credit inquiry reported my score was 100 below what it actually is! Do you have a video of the good and bad credit? I suppose retail cards are not good but credits cards like visa is great and of course the credit utilization. I want to pick a decent card that is good for me and not just any card! I even applied for a secured card with my own money and was turned down!! It is kinda murky out here in these forests

15. Toya

Great info

16. Stacey Hampilos
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

When the credit card closes your account how can they still charge for late fees and and interest for months later

17. apeshit clothing
    July 20, 2021 at 11:34 am

Glad you brought this up. I started paying off my Capital One cards that got charged off.

Even though I'm only making $10 payments here and there, they started reporting that I'm making on time payments, which has begun to slightly raise my score.