FICO Credit Score – Dave Ramsey Rant

fico-credit-score-dave-ramsey-rant

FICO Credit Score – Dave Ramsey Rant – Latest News Today

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/35ufR1q

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching the FICO Credit Score – Dave Ramsey Rant video!

Watch the FICO Credit Score – Dave Ramsey Rant video on Youtube

1. Unlimited Power
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

All a FICO Score shows is your ability to pay off money you borrowed.

2. Victoria Daly-Troiano

Great advice I believe. Thanks

3. russ01us
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

You mad bro???? God Bless You!!!!!!!

4. HardluckHarry
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

But the corporate world bought into it hook line and sinker. You can even rent an apartment without the score. Even your car insurance is based on that score. Then they even conned how many people to give up their banking information to a better bump in your score!!!!

5. JOHN migliano
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

This is some of the worst content Ramsey has ever posted.

6. John Simon Medenilla
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I get that it's counter-intuitive when buying cars but how are you going to finance a house without it? Not everyone can buy house cash.

7. ELMOSOPRANO

Lies🤣

8. J & T
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

That's not just 27 year olds, I'm 51, I didn't know this. They dont explain this like you do.
    It ain't stupid Dave, its ignorant

9. Nyancoin

2:56 overall this is why America is on the decline

10. Stephen Guetterman

Now I'm motivated to workout

11. Josh s

Did he say 880 tf

12. Resplendent Clarity
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Stopped in my tracks as I was writing "but what if we want a mortgage?" – Slowly deletes comment and hangs head in shame.

13. Christopher Holcombe
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

So if having a high FICO score is "stupid", then having a low (or no) FICO score is "brilliant"? That may be true from his current perspective (with loads on cash on hand), but most folks can't get to his position without working the credit industry. I understand his point, but some of Dave's argument just doesn't add up for most folks…

14. Mr. Bigglesworth, You Magnificent Bastard !
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

P.S…dave pushes Church Hill Mortgage..they do have a no credit mortgage, they check your payment history on your cell phone, rent, student loans and so on..they want you to get a 15 year fixed loan with 20%down so a 300k house you need 60k in cash down payment, 150k house is 30k down and so on, no problem huh, and you will be paying the same if not higher note that someone using convential, fha, va, usda, you are still in debt, except with fha, usda you only need 3k or so..hmm, curious why Dave is pushing Church hill?, yes why?

15. Malory Marvin
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

After trying to remove erroneous, unverifiable and premature accounts from my personal credit report, an European Cyber Security Technician, Engr.SolutionXHAck  helped me removed them, I can’t thank him enough for life, this are account that should legally not be there and He gave me some golden secret about the consumer laws that govern what the creditor and the credit bureaus can and can’t do, I was sensitized about the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting act). He can manage your credit score, help you settle/resolve your credit score dispute and help you challenge it with the law when it is not in your favour. I was so much impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him via email f i x x h a c k x s p y   @   g m a i l , c o m  . or leave your message on business WhatsApp num +1 7 0 8 9 8 6 1 4 2 7 very good and reliabl
     , Sounds too good to be true? Don’t worry. It will not be so amazing to me, to know that you free from debts and can buy what you want after meeting this expert security tech today. And don’t forget to Thank Me Later
    …..

16. Angelina Smith
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I never ever thought that I would be richer today all my gratitude to this special and nice ZARDUSCYBER on ig they are just too good and has no issues he’s just the best…

17. Gerry Miller
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

He has a valid point but I do not completely agree. I have a FICO score between 800-850. I created that yes by making foolish decisions in my youth car payments mortgage credit card debt etc… I bought my second house with no issues because of this good credit rating. toady I use credit cards monthly and pay the balances in full earning an additional $80-$120 quarterly via cashback. I do not pay interest outside of mortgage and have one small consolidated debt that is almost paid off which I pay large sums on. My FICO score has been a savings grace.I want to maintain that score if I ever need it. I may buy big purchases on credit and pay them off promptly. He is right but he is alos wrong on this one depending on your needs income and were you stand.

18. Sin City Quinn
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I’ve been saying this for years and everyone always called me crazy.

19. Favor Alex
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

My credit score got up too 830 all thanks to hirefrank3 on telegram..

20. Hugh Robert
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Increase your FICO score now Anis is the right man for the job contact him on Instagram @anis_lebedev

21. Henry Moore
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

hello there, thanks to DUMPSGURU on telegram who helped me fix my bad credit score in a short time up, I'm in your debt for life man!!i can now get good loans..

22. Payudas

I have an 820, and haven't paid anything in interest

23. Craig Sawyer
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

My credit is finally fixed courtesy of David, a credit expert. He improved my credit score from 540 to 810 in a week plus, removing all late payments. Hit him up now on 4 6 9 – 3 3 6 – 8 8 5 6..

24. Chris Lamson
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

FICO is the infomercial of the financial world they create a problem you don't have and then try to convince you to buy the solution

25. Isreal Henry

Dirk Hess boosted my FICo score to perfect 800 from 540 within 14days
    All safe and secured
    He was extremely helpful. He replies all messages on his mail forums legionofgloomhackers at gmail dot com
    All he does his pure hacks rather than phreaking.

26. stuna101a
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

You can't rent an apartment, get a mortgage, get a car, get a loan for medial services, get certain jobs, get car affordable insurance with no credit. Not to mention get a cell phone, certain utilities, co sign for a family member in an emergency. Having a good long credit history is irreplaceable when you need it most.

27. Donnan Jessie
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Started the process with my score at 675 on my experian right now am on 797 I worked closely with Tony to achieve this . Give him a call on + 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9 or Gmail on Tonyhackscc

28. Luis Sanchez
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

So if you can buy the whole place why would you want to rent that makes even less sense doesn’t it make more sense to buy something where people pay you instead of you paying someone?

29. Harold N Santana
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I'm so glad Cedr.ick64 on IG was able to help me credit card money hack. He's a savior

30. Harold N Santana

31. Lawrence Lawrence
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

credit cards with $0 annual, buy a pack of gum on each, then pay it off by the due date…good fico for free.

32. mostmost1
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Who has an aunt who CAN give them $10 million dollars or a boss who raises their pay 1million dollars? FICO score is a tool not a measure of success.

33. Jason Halloway
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Well if you care for help reach out to Tony . My credit karma score currently on 775 thanks to him I was previously on a 567 all done under a week . Reach out to him on + 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9

34. Bill Supan
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Good news, my FICO got increased by derickwalker454 on IG my collects are cleared he is very good and legit

35. Anime Nomad
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I listen to Dave but this video is outright stupid. Either he has no sense of the real world or he has tons of cash so he can speak all those false statements. Maximum people who support him are either boomers(which is not wrong in any way) or holistically stupid people who know nothing about finance as they borrow to their eyeballs.
    Comeon Dave how many millenials have millions in their bank and earn zillions a year. Come to real world Dave.
    He knows nothing about credit cards or credit score or the relation between credit score and jobs or renting an apartment.
    Now Dave owns gun and guns are used by terrorists and burglars and such bad people so guns are evil. Right people????
    No, likewise credit cards are not bad. Any blind supporter of Dave change my mind.

36. Mr. Speyside
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

FICO is the ball and chain of the financial industry. The dangling carrot that provides false security to the puppets that prop up the system.

37. boldsign
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I hope one day the credit score dies. It's so stupid that it goes down when you have paid your debts.

38. I Identify as Vaccinated
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Play the stupid system charge $1 on every credit card every month on auto pay off. Laugh all the way out the bank.

39. Walter Palmer
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

The CC trick is to always pay FULLY the amount on the credit card at month's end no matter what !!
    But Dave's main point has to be appreciated that having a CC makes it easier to purchase something not essential.
    Money is meant to be spent, true, but one must be highly disciplined in saving for your future. (retirement)
    It's called self-reliance !!

40. Ira
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I've built my credit up over 150 points and didnt pay any interest. None. Dont carry a balance. 👌

41. Credit King TV
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

I guess i shouldnt be here considering channel name 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

42. Oscar P

My eyes just opened. Thanks 👍🏻

43. EldrichtPalmer
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

karen works really good and professional, she clears loans, debt , and also boost credit score, i had to give it a shot before i was able to recommend her here . send her a mail, relax and watch karenwoodshack @ gmail . com

44. Betty Younger
    July 15, 2021 at 7:42 am

Am really happy to have your help….God bless you Hacker@creditmasterfix,com for fixing all my bad credit..Check out their website for more information…(creditmasterfix,com)