How to add 200 points to your credit score | Credit Building Secrets

how-to-add-200-points-to-your-credit-score-credit-building-secrets

How to add 200 points to your credit score | Credit Building Secrets – Latest News Today

How to add 200 points to your credit score | Credit Building Secrets

Watch the replay of my very first seminar: Credit Building Secrets, where I share how to boost your credit score up to 200 points!

Get a copy of my new book at this link: https://pxlme.me/TgaX07oS

Need help fixing your credit? Check out our credit repair service here: https://pxlme.me/oeIFyvfe

Interested in learning how to repair your own credit? Check out our courses here: https://pxlme.me/O-TF4O8-

Join my Free Credit Master Class Here:

GET NOTIFIED WHEN I GO LIVE: https://witnessriches616.activehosted.com/f/45

Get your FREE copy of Credit Builder Secrets here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/free-credit-building-book/

Interested in working with my credit repair company, request a free credit consultation here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/credit-repair-consultation

Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrriches

Find me on Facebook:
Https://www.facebook.com/witnessriches

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtZZzmwrjxn4xUivh9bm6w?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching the How to add 200 points to your credit score | Credit Building Secrets video!

Watch the How to add 200 points to your credit score | Credit Building Secrets video on Youtube

1. Jason White
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Need help fixing your credit? Sign up for my credit repair service here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/pricing

2. Jose Zerpa
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Jason, first of THANKS for pouring so much knowledge and value to your channel. I am a subscriber, and I've watched a few of your videos. I must say I have heard other people talk credit repair, and I think that by far, you are the best out there. I want to take on this monumental take of fixing my credit on my own. And I know every credit history is unique, but I just wanted to ask you if there is a BASIC step by step, that we can all follow as a starting guide. Not sure if you have one video on it. But if you could please point me out on that direction, it would be an amazing start. Again, thank you so much for all your great work, and for sharing so much of your industry with the rest of the country. God bless!

3. EaglePaw
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Great content. I paid off my auto account and my score dropped 60 points! Cleared another account one year ago and continued to show on the credit account! Called credit bureaus and creditor several times but they just pass the bug to each other!!!! Even wrote letters to me telling me they could not resolve my dispute. I am an immigrant and don’t have long credit history so that shows as a ding on my credit reports. It is so silly! I had to continue knocking at the credit bureaus and creditor so many times before they cleared the information. The sad part is that my credit scores continue to remain low over the years because of these factors, have planned for home last December but doesn't work out but now getting few recommendation of ignitionservices on mail helped me a lot to maintain and fix my three bureaus without negative item remain, congratulate me this coming weekend am moving to New York

4. Yolungittiyere
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

There was no way I had the time or knowledge to fix my credit myself. Mr Sam did exactly what they said they would do. Thanks for the service, I really appreciate your help. I recommend hackerdane at yahoo mail 🟠Com to everyone who’s struggling with bad credit and negative items. They’re 100% legit and reliable

5. Burak Duran
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Great video as always! I completely agree the current credit system is flawed, but at what cost is this going to be to fix it. For one, like others have posted what government system has ever been smooth and without flaw. This sounds more like less privacy of individual finance. Bank account info and payment history being directly shared to the government. They already know what is reported on end of year taxes. This would allow knowledge of how that money is spent as well. For most people that may not matter but it's still something to think about. At the end of the day, it is what it is. Freedom is far from being free in today's time. This might make it easier for younger people to get credit they deserve. At the same time giving more credit then someone is accustom to can create problems that could be avoided as well. Because i was in the same situation where my score denied me from great position but i have no worries when i met dane of hackerdane @@ yahoo maill ⏺ com

6. Beyaz İzmarit
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I think you literally just saved my life sis, I’ve been struggling to find a way out. I’m currently an N.A waiting to get certified because of covid and stuff but I support myself and my grandma. I don’t have anyone to turn to for help, I’ve been trying to save but I can’t because of bills and renting my apartment and everything. But this, literally helped me look to a brighter future. My grandma is crippled so she cannot do work or anything. Most people have parents to turn to but I don’t talk to my mom or dad. This literally helped me so much because since i met guildunocks🎆NET the real issue i have about debt was solve in some weeks am sure before June of my birthday i will be home owner

7. Uğurcan Kaya

8. MuSTaFa KıLıç 63

9. MHFerit

10. #Two Bike & Two Man
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

My mother told me as a child that no man would marry me if I have debt. I watched her cut up her credit cards and always had this fear about credit cards and debt. I had to re-educate myself and now I use my credit card for everything, I never carry a balance and I have a credit score of 850 Credit cards are not bad if you know how to utilize them To actually be able to speak to someone and get exact information regarding my circumstances and assistance in clearing my record is priceless. This service is unequaled.Thanks for all your doings guildunlocks🟢NET

11. Alixan Music

12. ziya Örnekli

13. Dr. Fahrettin KOCA

14. Oyun Sesi

15. BEDRI ÖZCAN

16. YUCİF
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Losing a job affects the credit score. I was out of work for three years. I couldn't pay my bills. Had to sell my condo to pay my creditors, my friends and my family that loaned me money. I've been employed three years now and bought another condo two years ago, but my credit score still bites. DO NOT OVERCHARGE!! Several of my accounts were closed by the credit card companies. It's impossible to know what will happen today or tomorrow because I believed my credit will remain the same forever after several credit repair companies failed but on Youtube here I got recommended to guildunlocks can't say it all. but these guys saved my life and gave my dead credit a new life. they're highly recommended >>>>> hackerdane 🈴yahoo 🪐com <<<<<<

17. kelvin scott
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I can entrust you to versatile credit patch up because they helped me and my husband cleared our credit cards debt,removed student loan off my credit report and they also helped my husband to remove credit card late payment and truck late payment and they removed repo from my credit report also and i was approved for another credit card with $30,000 credit line friends this isn't a joke,go reach them thru their website (google search) versatile credit patch up to contact them on their website

18. Arthur Bostic
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. MISHLEI (PROVERBS) 22:7 את CEPHER

19. Jane Manny
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I just want to say a very big thanks to sochintayler for upgrading my credit score initially was very poor with her skills and guidance I was able to get my credit in good shape

20. Isaraya Carter
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

This video should have 10 million views plus. Soooo informational!!

21. SFS Finances
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Man, this dude works for the credit bureaus. He in here saying how everything is a scam or you're going to go to jail. This the dude that would tell the slave master that the slaves were planning to escape. These laws were made for a specific people to have the advantage. Once we figure out our way around it, it's their job to make new laws. What he's calling a scam, a certain people refer to as a loophole. Loopholes aren't designed by chance. Loopholes exist for the people in the know to use.

22. Aleta Blakely
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

You need a better SOUND system. Can hardly hear you.

23. MY VIDEOS
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

ARE YOU SAYING I SHOULD PAY THE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT THAT GOT ME IN DEBT IN THE FIRST PLACE. BY RASING THE PRICE TO AN EXTORTIONATE AMOUNT OF INTEREST MAKING ME LOSE MY HOUSE CLOSING MY BANK ACCOUNT KEEPING ALL THE SAVINGS I HAD, NOW HAVING TO SELL MY CAR AND STRUGGLING TO PAY THE GAS AND ELECTRIC, DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE TO FIND MONEY TO FEED MY FAMILY. I WILL NEVER PAY A DEBT COLLECTOR EVER. NO CONTACT.

24. Angela Tate
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted, but when I got introduced to hackbypark on iG and ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score before 4 weeks as promised.whatsApp +1 6016419313

25. Angela Tate

26. Angela Tate
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted, but when I got introduced to hackbypark on iG and ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score before 4 weeks as promised.whatsApp+1 6016419313

27. dave peterson
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I had 350 credit score because I was young broke and dumb. Now 31 and i was reffered to a Genius creditfixer team led by hackbypark on IG . he removed all the negative in my credit report and brought my credit score to 727. I now have couple credit card and 2 new cars with my home . In this country if you don’t have good credit you ain’t going very far that the fact , whatsApp+16016419313

28. dave peterson
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I had 350 credit score because I was young broke and dumb. Now 31 and i was reffered to a Genius creditfixer team led by hackbypark on IG . he removed all the negative in my credit report and brought my credit score to 727. I now have couple credit card and 2 new cars with my home . In this country if you don’t have good credit you ain’t going very far that the factt whatsApp+16016419313

29. dave peterson
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I had 350 credit score because I was young broke and dumb. Now 31 and i was reffered to a Genius creditfixer team led by hackbypark on IG . he removed all the negative in my credit report and brought my credit score to 727. I now have couple credit card and 2 new cars with my home . In this country if you don’t have good credit you ain’t going very far that the fact whatsApp +16016419313

30. dave peterson

31. London Ross films Ross
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Thank you for this video. Bless you. This needs to be taught in school and home. The bible was stressed but not this.

32. TheSuperZufan
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Thank you for post! I watched the whole thing. It was very informative and useful. I absolutely loved the way you fraised things and gave us things like the "5 commandments" of credit use. Those things made it easy to remember what you were teaching. I now know what I'm doing right and wrong….plus I have some strategic ways to proceed with my credit.

33. Ariella Woods
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I applied for a Business Loan last week after losing my Job and I was denied immediately because I have a very low credit score of 400, I was devastated and hopeless until I reconnected with my roommate from college who told me about Mr. Steven Virgin. Steven helped me to resolve all my credit issues at NO COST. Just within few hours my credit score was raised to as high as 840, deleted all the negative items and got me 20k real money. I'm extremely happy about how my credit was fixed and I appreciate him for the intelligence, brains and heart. I am recommending @billion_dollar_hacks on Instagram if you need to fix any issue relating to credit repair, DUI or chexsystem.

34. Ariella Woods

35. Ariella Woods
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I applied for a Business Loan last week after losing my Job and I was denied immediately because I have a very low credit score of 400, I was devastated and hopeless until I reconnected with my roommate from college who told me about Mr. Steven Virgin. Steven helped me to resolve all my credit issues at NO COST*. Just within few hours my credit score was raised to as high as 840, deleted all the negative items and got me 20k real money. I'm extremely happy about how my credit was fixed and I appreciate him for the intelligence, brains and heart. I am recommending *@billion_dollar_hacks on Instagram if you need to fix any issue relating to credit repair, DUI or chexsystem.

36. Rapheal Jewel
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I keep wondering why my collection payment is not going accordingly i was so unhappy because i don't hole on my card but i came in contact with a comment here about derickwalker454 on how he got some credit fixed i quickly hurry and contact Derickwalker454 on IG and he give me what i never expected he is very good use him and follow instructions real good help him serve you better, he is very trustworthy

37. Melissa Rose

I recommend Lordnikon57 on IG, he's reliable, he helped me

38. Melissa Rose

I recommend Lordnikon57 on IG, he's reliable, he helped me

39. Sarah Peterson
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

James Farber has been nothing short of exceptional in fixing my credit. I used to have a low credit score but now I am proudly at 820 from 640 all thanks to James Farber I cannot thank him enough for getting rid of the collections,late payments, and other negatives from my credit report. Visit farberteamservices com or send a text or WhatsApp message to +14242814920 to get in contact with James.

40. jinet2801

talk to 1805codes on Ig for your bad score he will fixed it real and legit

41. Rhonda Turner

Cant hear

42. Harley18 Gray
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

I just have to comment on an example you used, about doing something out of desperation. I've been looking for ways to build my credit back up, so of course, I've been receiving offers from any and all. I looked up the info on one offer this evening, and bout passed out. Yes, I am desperately wanting to own a home, but when I saw the interest rate of a whopping 490%. I took back the words"I desperately want to own a home" to I'd really love to own a home someday. To me, its companies like this, which prey on those with hopes, dreams, AND credit issues, that are the ones are truly DESPERATE to take advantage of anyone at any cost . Shame on them!! . Thx so much for sharing, I've enjoyed and learned from your advice and will be coming back for more.

43. Rhonda Augustus
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Great information and some of the industry best. Need better speaking and coaching presentation skills. Toastmasters really helped me build my public speaking skills.

44. Jermaine bailey

Nice work

45. Angela H
    July 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Mr. White: Thank you very much for your seminar!! I look forward to looking at more of your videos and your class sessions and publications. I have been working on my credit report for years and just couldn't figure out what to do except to pay off all of the bills (and, money has been tight since becoming disabled). However, going through your strategies, I believe that I can accomplish my dream of owning my own tiny house quicker. I had already done 1/2 of CBS 1#, all of CBS 2#, none of CBS 3#, tried to do CBS 4# but I'm watching you in June 2020 and the credit card companies are afraid to let people get credit card limit increases so I'll just wait to do that in about another two months, just started doing CBS #5 and CBS 6#. So I think my problem was the issue of lacking in numbers 1, 3 and 4. Your course really helped me to understand some of the things that I had already been doing by pure luck and some of the things that I had never heard of doing. I'm spreading this video to my four children so that they can make better choices and I genuinely appreciate the simplistic method of teaching this complex issue. I'm 50 years old and it is NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN!!! In two months, I went from a 494 up to a 634 just doing some of your strategies and that's a 140 point raise!!! I wish I had been doing all six!! I can't wait to tell you how I do in about three more months (my goal time to put down on my house) with ALL SIX strategies working for me. I just can't wait to FINALLY attain my goal of home ownership. After that…..I'm on to my new business and whatever I can get done to make generational wealth (my ultimate goal). I don't need mansions or Rolls Royces but I do want to keep food on my table. my health as well as can be, lights and gas on and ensure that my children and grandchildren can expect the same. I love that you were so willing to share your knowledge on this subject so I will patronize you by buying your book and maybe even investing in taking a class (because your stuff is a REAL investment option). God Bless you and yours. PS – I HAD to subscribe!! WITH the notification bell on as well!

46. Louis Matassa