How to Conquer Systemic debt, Asset Bubbles, and Student Loans – Robert Kiyosaki Quarantine Updates

how-to-conquer-systemic-debt-asset-bubbles-and-student-loans-robert-kiyosaki-quarantine-updates

In many ways, millennials are victims of a cruel combination: systemic debt and asset bubbles and an antiquated education on how money works.

The key here is that although money is still not taught in school and that many Millennials still lack basic financial education, there is more opportunity for the Millennial generation to become more wealthy than previous generations.

In this update, Robert further discusses his tweet:

“BOOMERS had it easy. Plenty of jobs-low cost real estate-rising stock market. MILLENNIALS have it hard. 9/11, 2008 real estate crash-now COVID-19. Good news. Millennials tech-savvy. Boomers not. Bitcoin-Block chain-Digital currencies give Millennials head start into the future.”

Robert says, “It’s not too late for Millennials but it starts with financial education and understanding how money works in today’s economy.”

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. ryan walsh
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

im millennial i feel already like a boomer

2. Mya Strosin
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

A piece of digital land on the Blockverse will be a one of the best buy in the digital space

3. K P
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Only those who are insecure would blame /lower others to make them look "better, smarter, stronger". That's a major therapy the Boomers need.

4. Mark Kravitz
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

✊ Norman Peale famously said change your thoughts and you change your world. Never stop that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG attitude! Good content as always 💙

5. Internet News
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

All those people promoting Mr x and Mr y to trade with on forex crypto currency are a scamers, They are working together. Their U-tube accounts were opened all at the same time 3 to 4 months ago. Unfortunately I fell for it with a small amount. The guy wouldn't respond to my whatsapp messages anymore. DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THEM THEY ARE A GROUP OF BLOOD THIRSTY THEIVES.

6. Graham Boulevard
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Great analysis and trading insights as usual. Still reaching for your books now and then. Meanwhile, still on the lookout for a trader I can learn and trade with

7. Schawnetta Robinson
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I’m an old millennial. This sucks. September 11, Great Recession, and Covid-19. This really sucks.

8. Dem Kouts
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

the sound is too bad, and i miss the most of what he says

9. Pinned by Tom Scott
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I love the fact you specified that this is not get rich fast scheme. I don't know who needs to hear this ,you've got to stop saving money .

10. theothertroll
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Millennials are the greatest dumb-ass generation, they’ve had years of endocrination ignoring reality, not thinking and having cultural BS shoved in their faces that they are suckers for a sham, buying “get rich” courses they can’t fathom, so now the stench is the norm ~

11. David Vigeant
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Would you mind getting a bit better of a camera?

12. Imran A
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Robert thoughts on the election?

13. Ridhmia Khanna
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

The Crypto currency market is where I made my breakthrough, guided by expertise and experience I was able to claw my way to an actual business opening with the money I made investing with Mr Alim Bedriham ….
    I opened my phone shop business because I took the biggest risk I have ever taken, and that was to invest my savings of $10,100 with Mr Alim, and in 10days got a pay out of $81,500 excluding his commission. And now my business has kicked off. They always said let your money work for you but I never understood until now, I continue to trade with Mr Mr Alim and take classes as well. You can too.

14. Prisha Ananya
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I invested with Mr Alim Bedriham and I am very grateful, thank you YouTube thank you

15. Milo AnthonyV
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

To grow your investment income up to $100,000 by reinvesting with Mr Alim Bedriham…. start now!!!!

16. Roger Davidson

Forex has changed my life thanks to Mr Alim Bedriham

17. micheal ojo
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

For perfect crypto currency trading:

Signals,
    Strategies,
    Classes,
    Profits,
    On time payouts, and skills…

18. Matthew Czuchry
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I am very very very grateful to whoever recommended Mr Alim Bedriham here. Because it is possible to trade and make profits as it should be. No one wants losses and thanks to this man, zero losses in the last 5 trades.

19. Monirul Islam
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Trading has been a hobby for me. I spend hours and hours on my computer constantly trying to make money through trading. I have never made 48,000 USD at a go. This was only possible because I reinvested my profit with Mr Alim Bedriham… now I’ve acquired more trading skills from him as well. He gives pointers and lectures as you trade with him and it’s more than helpful. Thou you have to pay for the classes but that’s only after you have made your profit so not a problem atall.

20. Scott Speedman
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I used to sit at home all day just wondering, how I can increase my streams of income rapidly to suit my large daily needs. I taken a few risks in forex myself trading, but for people like me who do not have the proper skills or expertise to utilize forex trading to the fullest, there was no way I was going to invest in another forex trader to run another loss. So I made my way to meet Mr Alim Bedriham In person , he gave me information and I started investing with him since I could locate his office in Los Angels. Today I got my payout of 24,000 USD after removing his commission and the fee for his classes to be a better forex trader.

21. Stephen Starling

Dang. The market is up again. Crash. Crash. Crash. This guy is on top of it

22. Carlos Janani Solorzano

Milenials are stronger

23. dacrowster
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Roberts advice is mostly correct and honest because he is already rich, he don't have to rely on sponsers to broadcast their opninons. There are a LOT of influencers on YT but their advice is mostly not honest. Respect Robert

24. Sad Banana

Thanks Robert always learning

25. SALUD Y VIDA INTEGRALES
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

If we have capitalism you're right but if we are in socialism then being an entrepreneur is not very possible

26. Stephen Starling
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Market is up again. But. It is going to crash. Right….right….right. Maybe not this year or next. But it is going to crash. Right.

27. Jirra Macce
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

There’s value in failure, but only if you learn from it! ☝

You can’t drive into the future if you keep making the same mistakes over and over. If you do that, you’re not making mistakes, you’re making a CHOICE. And that choice is to remain where you are.

You need to keep looking forward, never backward. Your past is dead and gone. Don’t focus on it! 🙅🏻‍♂️

Make sure you’re turning failure into learning experiences.

What is one mistake that taught you a valuable lesson? Let me know below! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

28. Federico Alarcon
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Knowledge constantly put into action creates the confidence of a superhero. Robert Kiyosaki

29. Vakishna Thayalan
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I purchased a few Bitcoin at 8k, this year, all my income is going into gold, silver and Bitcoin, I've done really well this year (it's probably my best year ever). I'm trying to convince my friends and family to dump fiat and buy real assets, no one is listening, we'll see where this goes. Thank you Mr Kiyosaki, for your valuable content, I've been following for a while, but only this year I realized and took action. Also you're right, I'm studying Information Technology, everything they teach is old outdated shit, the industry is vastly different and constantly evolving.

30. Sheldon Evans

Buy crypto/Gold💥💥
    Best investments since last decade,soonest you will be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

31. Pierre Julien Regnard
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I paused @ 1 sec, let me guess, mmh, We are in a big bubble, working 8 to 5 is for poor people, you only hold gold and bitcoin and you had a mine in China that the chinese gvt stole from you as soon as you found your first ounces of gold ? NEXT !!

32. Brandon Beavis Investing
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I still can't believe i made $10,5OO with just $1200 i feel deep joy in my heart,big thanks to Mr Peter Roland

33. A Dollar Investing
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I tried trading on my own so many times and failed until I came across this Mr Peter Roland, I explained to him that I was a beginner and he helped me trade, I traded 700USD and I got profits of 9000USD in 5 days,I honestly recommend Mr Peter Roland

34. Joshua Rajandiran
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Sorry but you took like 5mins to just make an obvious point that we have an advantage over the Boomers.
    You could've just went straight to the point and said 'Build your own business' and 'Start investing'.
    And by the way, investing doesn't work in this era for people that have less than 1million to invest in.

Take for example you invest in Company A where the stock now is $50, maybe in 5-10 years it goes up to $100. That's a $50 difference and double the value only.
    If you did it 20-30years ago where a stock was like $2 and it went to $50 in 5-10years, that's like a $48 difference, yet it's a x25 gain.

So even if you invested like $100k dollars now, you're PROBABLY become a millionaire only 30 years later down the road when you're about to retire.
    Even having a million dollars by then would be worth way less than half of what it's valued for now due to inflation.

You're getting old Kiyosaki, and the same rules don't apply much at this age.

35. Dizzle Vybz Ras
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Rob you are so right bcz my mom won't touch bitcoin with a long stick lol and I accumulate crypto in a heart beat…xrp

36. Theresa Rath
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Some of my friends have been talking about Bitcoin Investments, saying they make profits investing on cryptocurrencies especially on Bitcoins, can anyone help me understand this more, hoping to get a response. Thanks.

37. Arthur
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

The rich stay rich by spending less and Investing more while the poor stay poor by spending more but with no investment.

38. HealthierMe
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Im more bullish on the altcoins than I am bitcoin. I foresee far too many scaling issues especially with slow confirmation times and high tx fees.

39. moviehipster

ROBERT….
    DONT ever do that high voice again!
    My dogs are still barking.

40. James
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

Millennials are now being called the New Lost Generation.

41. nkosana ndwanya
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

I'm so in love with cryptocurrencies, at first I was skyptical about it but now I see the future in cryptocurrencies

42. nkosana ndwanya

43. Dominate Your Mind
    July 18, 2021 at 7:53 am

No need to feel sorry for me Robert. Give me the info as I'm always grateful. I would rather die than be poor.