Investing

How To Make Passive Income with $500

how-to-make-passive-income-with-500

Here are the best ways to begin making passive income with as little as $500 – and where you can invest this to grow over time. Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

One, Invest $500 within an Index Fund.
This is just an investment you can make that covers a WIDE variety of stocks or markets – and you can buy a small piece of that for a very low price. You can make passive income two ways – the first is through the stock price going up over time, and the second is through their DIVIDENDS.

Second, we’ve got another method for earning a LITTLE more passive income if you want to take a little more risk – and would be through buying individual dividend stocks.
BUT…as with anything…with reward comes risk…so, the more money you have the potential of making…the more you have the potential of LOSING….and even though a stock might have a high dividend, it doesn’t guarantee the price of the stock won’t end up going down if the company doesn’t perform well. So, keep that in mind and invest safely in companies with strong fundamentals – all of this is meant to be a long term investment.

THIRD….another way you can invest $500 for passive income is by buying a REIT.
Think of this one like, instead of buying a stock in a company like I just mentioned earlier…you’re buying a stock in a real estate portfolio. Real estate investment trusts basically pool money from investors, buy up properties within a certain category, and then pay out a portion of their rental profit as a dividend.

The FOURTH way you can make passive income by investing $500 is by paying off high interest rate debt.
Consider this like you’re #1 investing decision if you have any interest rate above 5% or so that isn’t a tax write off….PAY IT DOWN WITH $500.

HOWEVER…If you also have TIME on your hands and you want to take a very ACTIVE role in making WAYYYYYY more money with $500 – there are a few other options:

The first way you can invest your $500 is to go after sign up bonuses.
Both credit cards and banks will give you a “bonus” for opening an account with them and meeting some minimum requirements…usually, that bonus is anywhere from $50 to $200, and it usually takes about 30 minutes of work to complete.

The next way to make passive income by investing your TIME alongside with $500 is…oh man…you know I’m going to say it…. making a YouTube channel.
I still maintain that this CAN be a great way to make money IF you have a passion for talking to yourself…alone in a room…in front of a camera…and then getting frustrated when your editing software freezes and crashes…but if you can handle that and stick with it, YouTube CAN be more rewarding than your wildest imagination.

From there, you can sell a product or a service that doesn’t involve any further time on your end…for example, I created a program called The YouTube Creator Academy.
Even though it took a LOT of work upfront and a LOT of trial and error to get something to the point where it was worthy of selling it…NOW, it runs on its own, and will likely continue running on its own for the foreseeable future.

You could expand your passive income sources through blogs, websites, and so on through affiliate marketing.
This is the practice in which you are marketing someone else’s product, and you get paid a commission every time you get a sale.

The last way you can make passive income with $500 is to use that towards creating an online business that you can eventually run on autopilot – or without a lot of time on your end.
Using this money towards something like THIS would be a fantastic use of your time…and, the experience you get from a $500 will help you in so many other areas of your life beyond just this.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Move Forward
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

How much time per day do you spend responding to comments? it's rare to see a channel this big reply to so many, much respect!

2. Ty Hollow
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Anyone else feel shame when you dont hit the like button before he tells you to…? lol

3. Its0nyx
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

i remember u from jubilee lol

4. runningbandit
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Obviously keeping your money in should in the long term make you money. Can you easily pull out your money to put into savings or reinvest elsewhere?

5. GAMES WORLD
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I used the services of HYPERIONTRUST for the bitcoin program. RI was extremely helpful in all the key aspects of Eb5: Identifying the regional center, selecting the suitable investment opportunity/project, coordinating with the regional center and the legal firm, filing of the Eb5 I-526 application… I strongly recommend anyone evaluating a bitcoin investment to connect to HYPERIONTRUST

6. Hilmi Tv
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I would recommend HYPERIONTRUST to anyone who is looking for a personal experience with someone they can trust to have their best interests in mind. A person that wants their financial adviser to be up to date with current markets and trends, Someone who is looking to invest for their future

7. Burellow 0101
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

It was pleasure interacting with HYPERIONTRUST. During our interaction with him, we found him to be knowledgeable and patient. He wasn’t in hurry to “close” transaction. HYPERIONTRUST has good experience with EB5 process which was of great value while selecting the “correct project” to invest in.

8. KANAL TAŞINDI
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I would like to congratulate HYPERIONTRUST Limited on the outstanding service provided to me. Indeed, the very prompt replies to all my inquiries as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to help me and my Son in any way possible have deeply impressed me

9. Ertan Çoban
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I met HYPERIONTRUST in 1997 and he has taken care of my investments ever since. I can say I’m very happy with the performance and his service. I would not be able to manage my accounts on my own. HYPERIONTRUST works together with my CPA and handles any tax issues which may arise. He always makes time for me and treats me like I am his only client. Because of that, I referred my recently retired daughter and her family to HYPERIONTRUST so he can manage their investments too

10. Oyuncu baran
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I decided to work with HYPERIONTRUST for my investments because of family. My family, starting with my grandmother, has worked with HYPERIONTRUST for years and his trust and experience was an easy choice for me when I decided to get started with investing for my future. He has always been helpful and knowledgeable in explaining all my options along with providing a personalized plan. Another thing I like is that he is always available for a quick question and has been extremely easy to work with over the years. He has always given me suggestions for the best returns with my money and my interests

11. Pubg. Syrex
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I have known HYPERIONTRUST several years now. I moved from PA, where I met up with them online, to CO. You could say that I took him with me. He had initially guided me on what to do and how to invest some money. I’m not a player in the game of stocks, so I wanted something “safe”. He knew just what to do. Occasionally I dip into my funds, and when I give HYPERIONTRUST the word, he is pronto, pronto about depositing money into my bank account. I find HYPERIONTRUST to be very knowledgeable and extremely efficient. I feel safe with HYPERIONTRUST at the helm of my ship, When we had our taxes prepared last, our tax man stated that we had a good looking portfolio and that we did not take a dive like the majority of his clients. So this is a man who understands diversification, no more words need to be said.

12. GARENA FREE FİRE -TÜRKİYE
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Mr. Shabalala believes that if his financial planning expertise is of benefit to his clients, then it must be of benefit to him as well. Like most high flier corporate professionals, Mr. Shabalala did not have time to attend to his financial affairs and he lacked the skill to do so. That is how he identified the unfulfilled need of professionals in the financial services industry. This discovery culminated in the birth of HYPERIONTRUST, He began by tidying up his own life policies, endowment plans, retirement annuities and estate matters. However, this time around all his policies were structured around his predetermined financial needs analysis (FNA).

13. DS RECORDS
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Manthisa was a teacher in Brandfort. She had purchased life policies and retirement annuities from fast-talking high commission-earning brokers over the years. She did not know exactly whether those policies would fulfill her needs at retirement, death, disability or dreaded disease. She approached HYPERIONTRUST to help her put her financial house in order. Recently she took an early retirement and HYPERIONTRUST took care of her retirement investments. She sings praises of this small boutique financial services firm.

14. Alex Z
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

The title of the YouTube video made me think scam, literally flashing 500 dollar investment with 200 dollar profit 🤣

15. leonex
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I can invest around 2k dollars but I'm Muslim and if those investments guarantee the div per year then I can't do it, it's prohibited in Islam. if the div amount or the money is riskfree then I'm out.

16. Mohamad Reza
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

with 500$ u can go to a super cheap cuntery and live like a king ….lol …

17. E-Dawg
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I decided to pay off my debts, thank you for the information.

18. Nathan strick
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

do you have any thoughts on airB&B rentals for real estate investing?

19. KMZ RADIO
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Hi! @Graham Stephan I was wondering what investing platform do you use because Robinhood does not have half of the stocks you are talking about 🙁 Mind sharing? THANK YOU!! keep up the great work!

20. Ruth Adams
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Erica Rose, her trading strategies are top notch.

21. Southpaw's Studio
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

YouTube can be a passive income.. It's a MAJOR time commitment, but I enjoy it.

22. Danny Rodriguez
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Nice video, I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

23. DESCARADOS
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Click bait. The stock market is not guaranteed or else we all would've been doing it already. Thumbs down

24. Theitsybitsyspider
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

If you put in $500 a month and make $20/year for each $500 you put in, it would take about 50 years before your fund started paying for itself.
    Meanwhile, you have about 300k less to spend during your youth, and it would take an additional 50 years for that fund to pay for itself. I'm not sure that I would recommend an investment that doesn't pay out during your lifetime.

25. Shirobou
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

What I like about Graham is that he is real with us. He assures us that this will generate income just not that much,unless you put in effort then maybe you can retire in your 40s or even 30s if your really smart

26. QuattroFour4
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Anybody ever just focus on Graham's hand movements?

27. Waren

AT&T blows

28. Steve Jack
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Mrs Jennifer is legit and her method works like magic I keep earning every single week with her new strategy

29. Frank Pirus
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Bitcoin market is home to endless financial opportunities if you are not determined you we get sucked in crowd thinking.

30. hashim solomon

Voo or VooG ?

31. J. Lyon Layden's The Looters Revue Show
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Now youtube is showing me Graham's videos every time I log in. He must have a course or a book to sell.

32. Frost Aero
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

am I understanding correctly that 100k into a REIT index fund is basically 42k/year?

33. Alfonso mercado
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Is Charles Shawb a good place to start the portfolio??

34. Zack Trapper Finance
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

The cameo of his other video with the like button segment is deep YT hacking 😂

35. Patrick James
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs loice Martha, her trading strategy is top notch.

36. STRIX GAMING
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Can u make ep for ppl outside us

37. Donald Dawson
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I have made a huge profit since I started trading with Mr Marshall Raymond, his intriguing strategies are top notch. 3:17

38. Clint Fletcher
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I have been watching some videos and I was thinking about investing in bitcoin or forex , but still don't know where to start from, any recommendation?

39. jason joseph
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Could you make a video for a high amount like 1000, 10,000 or even 50,000?

40. Musashi Senku
    July 18, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I will give you a thumbs up from my G-Wagon, or my much more modest DD, the 1955 Chevy Pickup