Stock Market

How To Profit From A Stock Market Crash (For Beginners)

how-to-profit-from-a-stock-market-crash-for-beginners

Menterprise Publisher – Get Menterprise Article Generator

How To Profit From A Stock Market Crash (For Beginners) – Latest News Today

In this video we explain a couple of key principles on how to make money from a stock market crash/recession.

📊 Sven Carlin (Expert Investor) Portfolio & Free Investing Course: http://bit.ly/SvenCarlinPortfolio

📈 How To Invest Course: http://bit.ly/theinvestingacademy-how-to-invest-in-the-stock-market

__________________________________

My 2nd Investing YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qBTYqQpXqLutg39ZgXcJQ

___
DISCLAIMER: It’s important to note that I am not a financial adviser and you should do your own research when picking stocks to invest in. These are just some of my viewpoints, by no means would I recommend watching one YouTube video and then immediately buying that stock. This video was made for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your financial adviser.

Thanks for watching the How To Profit From A Stock Market Crash (For Beginners) video!

Watch the How To Profit From A Stock Market Crash (For Beginners) video on Youtube

1. Craiglist 034334Erd454
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

ive seen a lot in the last 30 years. I thought this was just another "youtube" video. Reality is he is right. The only thing is now its 2021. Does this still apply? I'm thinking more of a nea than yea….
    one thing has changed, investors are aware of this fact now. Are enough people aware in order to sway the market taking into consideration that most people are aware of this fact?
    i'm not sure..
    Smoke a legal joint and ponder this before responding….

2. ArcanePath360
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

This aged very well. The bounce back must have made a lot of people wealthier.
    I need to watch videos like this right now since we are seeing a bit of a market plummet right now. Since Thursday my portfolio has been bleeding and I'm getting further in the red every day. Peter is right… it's a test of the stomach, not the brain.

3. Sujal Kumar
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

People must understand that volatility is not a bug. It's a feature!

4. Zarmin Drow

"Buy low, sell high, that's my motto" Homer Simpson

5. Sandi Kennelly
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Trump predicted financial troubles if he lost to Biden. Your votes have consequences.

6. Larry Brenda
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

CRYPTO AND FOREX TRADE IS MOST PROFITABLE INVESTMENT ONLINE IF ONLY YOU TRADE WITH A GOOD BROKER OR PROFESSIONAL TRADER CALLED, EXPERT George Rodney

7. Fleck Smugbrother
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

You only lose money during a downturn by selling. Good dividend payers will continue to do that during a downturn and if you consistently re-invest, you actually get more shares until the market recovers.

8. Andrew Marry
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Investing in crypto now is very cool especially with the current rise in the market now

9. mambowman
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

1965 to 1995 ,that's 30years of losses. but nobody seems concerned.

10. Jaime G
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

People are still working hospitals restaurants jack in the box macdonald'

11. Jim C
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I'm more interested in how Peter Lynch had such a great hair day.

12. pinned by Altcôin Dáily°•°
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF HARDSHIP AND SUFFERING I FINALLY GOT MET JERRYSINVESTMENT ON TELEGRAM, THEY SENT ME 6BTC SUCCESSFULLY TO MY WALLET WITH JUST A LITTLE MONEY

13. Issabel Martins
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

i make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Prisca elvis,her trading strategies are top notch

14. Kenton Nash
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Successful people don't become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance wealth, a great career, purpose is the result of hard work and hustle over time. I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

15. Lisa K. Kresge Lisa K. Kresge
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

They rich sees an economic crisis as a garage sale also the rich stays rich by investing and diversifying their portfolio with stocks, cryptocurrency and forex trading which is the widest thing every individual need to do and it's really profiting

16. Robin Williams
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Ill save you some time, when it crashes, buy more, just not of the old top companies, and limit each investment to 1000 shares or less till you find the big winner of the cycle

17. Grayson Meverick
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I have made huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mr graham stephan his investment strategies is a top notch.

18. David Ross
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I thought he was gonna teach option trading 🥲

19. masterplumbermark
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

If you think the market is going to crash , then short the s+p 100 futures contract
    or if you are really crazy short the s+p 500…. eventually you will be correct.. but you
    might lose your ass before it crashes if it keeps going higher for another month……

20. Cronk

derp,

hard to take advice from people who got lucky with apple, coca cola tacobell stocks etc.

"just look for good companies" yeah yeah, HOW DO I FIND THEM?

21. Jose Sedgwick-Galindo
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Agriculture, banks, food & beverage, utilities, and insurance will save you.

22. Simon Mas
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

this is nonsense, of course. you can't time the market in the short run. ok. so you either sit on your savings and wait, wait, wait, wait (sometimes for 3-4-5 years) for a correction, or you enter the market.
    let's say you wait. let's say that you have to wait 5 years. then the correction hits. but unless the correction is so heavy to put the price back where it was when you first started following the stock, you have lost profit. well done.
    let's say you wait the market. after all, even if tomorrow you get a correction, eventually you will get a sizeable profit in the long run. fine. then, how can you invest your earnings when the market suffers a correction? you can only invest whatever you managed to save that year or month (if you do monthly investments).

the whole point of the video is wrong, as far as "normal" investors are concerned. the only good piece of advice is to study and know your stock. the point is valid only if you're lucky and happen to have a good pool of money sitting around when the market crashes, or if you earn and save enough to invest quite a bit when that happens. otherwise, you're simply trying to time the market: big mistake.

23. jrketcham
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I just bought some Stellar Lumens stock right after watching this video.

24. Johnny Lee
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

i like his eye glasses and his hair, the best of all time! I can see he likes volatility, He is a great manager!

25. Keine Angabe
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Warning: the comment section is full of bots!

26. Chillednfunked
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

The words says is pronounced sez

27. Leory Ruth
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elena Gabriella.

28. MOON Lambo

Most intelligent words I'v

29. Hung Nelsom
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Most newbies fail simply because they don't understand how the market works in general or in particular how the market relates to stock/forex or currency pair they entering. If a retail trades doesn't grasp what the market makers are doing and when they are doing it, the greatest strategy in the world will fall. For new traders the markets are like entering an F1 race before you've passed your drivers license test. One more advantage is the possibility to benefit from repetition. Without this type of strategy, you probably won't know what worked or why it worked and even if you did, it would be hard to repeat therefore for you need a perfect mentor to teach you perfectly to enable you invest and trade accurately on your own, which i highly recommend you Mr Hercules He guides me with the exact time frame to trade and now I just received my first withdrawals of $30k in my bank account today I'm very happy, my advice is for you to contact him he will guide you perfectly well, and thank me later, I guess this is a good way to show my heartfelt appreciation for literally breaking the chain of my financial debit when I needed it most, you can contact him on his email 📧 📧
    (elvishercules48@gmail.com

30. Lover Maker

What crash?

31. melissa raking
    July 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Everyone are aware that market is crashing but so little know when is the bottom. Will great if there are tips given on how to understand the right entry point.