How to RAISE Your Credit Score FAST in 2020 | MUST WATCH for Credit Repair!

how-to-raise-your-credit-score-fast-in-2020-must-watch-for-credit-repair

How to RAISE Your Credit Score FAST in 2020 | MUST WATCH for Credit Repair! – Latest News Today

How to Raise Your Credit Score/ How to Raise Your Credit Score Fast in 2020 | Must Watch for Credit Repair// In today’s video I teach you how to raise your credit score fast and teach you how to increase your credit score. It is important that you learn how to increase your credit because your fico score is essential! If you want to learn how to improve your credit score then watch this video! Don’t worry, it is never too late to learn credit score hacks!

——————————————————————————
🌟 DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!

——————————————————————————
🌟 Resources Mentioned in the Video:

Understanding Discretionary Income:

For more information on poverty guidelines visti:
aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theivyleagu
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivyleagueinvest
Tiktok: @theivyleagueinvestor
Email: lifewithzion1@gmail.com
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/theivyleagu

Disclaimer:
I am not a CPA, attorney, insurance, contractor, lender, or financial advisor. The content in these videos shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, construction, engineering, health & safety, electrical, financial advice, or other and may be outdated or inaccurate; it is your responsibility to verify all information yourself. This is a Youtube video for entertainment purposes only. If you need advice, please contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, contractor/electrician/engineer/etc. financial advisor, or the appropriate professional for the subject you would like help with. Linked items may create a financial benefit for Zion Lewis. Any use of other media is by fair-use or license only.

Thanks for watching the How to RAISE Your Credit Score FAST in 2020 | MUST WATCH for Credit Repair! video!

Watch the How to RAISE Your Credit Score FAST in 2020 | MUST WATCH for Credit Repair! video on Youtube

1. Zion Lewis
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Let me know in the comment section down below how are you currently building credit? Also let me know if there is any other content that you want to see!

2. Unique Lewis

I subscribed!!

3. Jaimeson Sales

4. Outdoor Life 4 Me
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Viewing this for the first time today. Still very relevant and very much appreciated. #thankyou

5. Nancy Waller
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I believe this credit repair expert who helped me raise my scores from 570 up to 817 can help you too , they are Mr white and posses the best credit repair skill & qualities ,I was so amazed to see my negative items deleted off , got the notifications from identityIQ AND CREDIT KARma. Contact EXCELLENTFIX ON Instagram and they’ll help you too!

6. Alease Sykes
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Personally I have always been afraid to do anything to or with my credit because I don't know enough. Someone with a 400 score thats in the thumb nail isnt gonna be able to get a credit card.

7. YoungCrew TR
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I just had a past due collections appear on my credit report from 5 years ago. I knew nothing about it. I called the credit collections company and paid the debt. I I called the collections company and they said "no" that's up to credit bureau. I just called Transunion again and they said it was no longer on report. Experian won't answer their phone so went online, all effort to correct this was proven abortive and I needed to do this fast for me to qualify for a house mortgage. Few weeks ago I came across this credit coach Jack who many had recommended how he had helped them with their credit score. I contacted him via his working email address or EYEONSIGHT🟢NET on google and asked if he could help me. He answered boldly 'YES' and explained to me in detail the whole process. I gave him a try to my greatest surprise he did an amazing job. My score has been boosted to 787 on average across all bureaus and all 3 items were removed. Thanks Douglas ….

8. İntikam Kurtları
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I had an EVICTION, JUDGEMENT and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 400's CREDIT SCORE. These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I starting looking for help. After he finished working on my REPORT in just 7 days, my CREDIT SCORE increased to 780, all the negative items on my REPORT were deleted permanently and he added good trade-lines to boost my credit mix (Mortgage tradelines, Installment tradelines, Revolving credit cards and Auto tradelines) on my report, I got the mortgage and that was phenomenal! EYEONSIGHT🟢NET on google

9. Nuh Eren Gül
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

When I signed up with Leo from Easymake solution LLC I had 18 negative items across all 3 credit reports plus a judgement and a bankruptcy. It's been 3 weeks and the judgement and bankruptcy have been removed from all 3 reports. They were also successful in getting all other negatives removed from my Transunion and Experian. I now only have 4 left on Equifax but they're old and paid in full so they really aren't affecting my score anyway. My scores have all gone from low to mid 600's to around 780-798 and it wouldn't have happened without Easymakesolution⏺net

10. Korkulata !
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Can't say enough about how this. CALVIN company has changed my life and business, when you think life has dealt you a bad card and no one can help, brought my finances back to life! We have all fallen on tough times and with today ís world moving so fast we feel that we can easily be left behind and there is nothing we can do, but boy was I wrong! This CALVIN brought me back and literally saved my family, if your in a situation with finial trouble due to poor choices then this is the ticket! Don't miss it EASYMAKESOLUTION ON !G OR GOOGLE

11. Caner - ROBLOX
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

At 34 years old I finally feel ready to settle down long enough to buy a house. Unfortunately due to previous horrible stupid life decisions, I'm forced to start with a zero balance in my savings account. On the bright side, the huge amount of debt – consequence of those bad decisions will be payed off next month! 🥳 It's never too late to start saving like there's no tomorrow, and I'm really REALLY excited and motivated. Oh and Dave, fyi my emergency fund is also a done deal! by EASYMAKESOLUTION ON !G OR GOOGLE group lol, i didn't made it myself

12. Emir Hanoğlu
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

couldn't have done it myself but thanks to CREDITMASTERFIX on lG, I finally got my score boosted up to 811 after all my inquiries and collections were deleted including student loans, late payments and other negative items on my credit. They’re the best I recommend.

13. Sultan Alparslanın Torunları
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I think you literally just saved my life Graham, I’ve been struggling to find a way out. I’m currently an N.A waiting to get certified because of covid and stuff but I support myself and my grandma. I don’t have anyone to turn to for help, I’ve been trying to save but I can’t because of bills and renting my apartment and everything. But this, literally helped me look to a brighter future. My grandma is crippled so she cannot do work or anything. Most people have parents to turn to but I don’t talk to my mom or dad. This literally helped me so much because since i met CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM the real issue i have about debt was solve in some weeks am sure before June of my birthday i will be home owner

14. Memet Bingöl
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

There are a few recommended steps you can take to improve your credit score that put you on the path to a good credit score. Improving your credit score is all about doing the right things over a long period of time. My colleague mentioned about how this credit repair agencies assisted him over his credit score and how they clean up DUI report and Chexsystem. I wondered if they could fix my credit profile too. I already thought i’ll need to work all my life to pay up all this debt. But at my very state now I have my very low score of 465 brought me up to 809 within every 23 days to get completed. After then My whole story changed, he did not just remove the negatives on my report only but also increased my score a bit higher up to 800 just in 23 days. I owe a lot to them and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. Be safe kindly checkout at “ CREDITMASTERFIX on !G ” for a safe and clean job/service.

15. Tuana Karakuş
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I'm from the Alabama and am in my initial mid 30's and have 800 on Equifax , 820 on Transunion and 800 on Experian out of the ideal score , no obligations , no regrettable things with the assistance of CREDITMASTERFIX🟡COM, they didn't just fix my credit score yet additionally cleared my automobile credits and understudy loans for me , I am so cheerful about that.

16. Dallas Denc
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

He proved to my SPOUSE and I that He is really a savior. We explained to him about the negative items on our report, and we were asked to wait for 5 to 7 days after He took some personal info from us and finally, we got an excellent result. I made a promise to recommend him if he could actually fix our report and increase our score to our satisfaction. Therefore, I completely recommend CREDITMASTERFIX to you.

17. نهاد ايفان life
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I also didn’t think this would work but what Giorgio said about CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM is actually very true

18. Emir Uysal
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

What Warren just said here about CREDITMASTERFIX is all absolutely true , just last week I also enrolled into getting a better credt from Aiden and I promise you I tell you the truth when I say it all came out better than I was totally expecting , I now have my own apartment , getting a better one soon , a new car not like I ever had anyone lol , and my business is moving perfectly , I used to work around with a credt of 505 but now I have 805 all thanks to CREDITMASTERFIX.

19. Emirhan 'DieSpie' Taş
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I’ve been looking for a way out when it comes to meeting a real and legit credit repair expert, not until I found Mr SCOUT and they delivered with the best program with money back guarantee, but that wasn’t necessary cause my credit got fixed and it’s really incredible working with them. And the most amazing part of their program is that you start to see improvements on your credit without having to wait too long to see what they’re doing. CREDITMASTEFIX🟠COM is the real deal.

20. Burak Ankış
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Perfect job I can’t believe this have been to many hacker all I got from them it taking away my money until I come across CREDITMASTERFIX on graham comment section thanks mr scout of CREDIT MASTERFIX LLC for helping my life.

21. Kestane GROWTOPİA
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I was keen on purchasing a house last November. I needed to fix my credit and I didn't prequalify to purchase till March. My first house I offered was dismissed, and I didn't track down an extraordinary arrangement till June and shut July 31st. It requires some investment and distressing and simply a thrill ride! Moving and outfitting, be set up to drop 3-5 thousand $$$ very much like that. Golly … it's anything but's a house yet it's awesome in the event that you do it carefully! Goodness and it assists with having a decent real estate professional that is your ally and is positive. Same goes for the home loan moneylender. I dropped my first home loan moneylender since he caused me to feel like it was sad to fix my FICO rating to qualify. He resembled… indeed, even it you take care of either, you actually may not qualify. I dropped him and the other agent resembled… here what you need to do and complete, and they circled back to my advancement . Avoid doubters and discover a group CREDITMASTERFIX🟠COM

22. Magma TEAM
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I now have an incredible purchasing power and working on getting my own home next week , this has been the happiest moment of my life to be honest because I really thought no one else would be able to Help me and it took me a long time before I discovered CREDITMASTERFIX, It was a friend from Atlanta that talked about him so I decided to give it a try and it came out better than I expected , Thanks so much .

23. TAÇSIZKRAL
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Their company CREDIT MASTERFIX was able to help my step mom fix her credit , got rid of her 100k debt , and erased all her credit card reports , It might sound a bit illegal but trust me when I tell you they are more resourceful than any other company out there , there are a lot of people around the world facing problems of debt they never even caused in the first place , I feel this is more reason to appreciate what he does .

24. Eren Baş
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

CREDITMASTERFIX🟠COM credit fix Services has furnished me with important administrations in adjusting and improving my FICO rating. For that, I need to thank and prescribe them to everybody for assisting me with fixing my awful credit across every one of the departments!

25. Umut Karakus
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I get such GREAT service every time I go to the CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM and the IRS is SO wonderful to work with. I DEFINITELY want the Government in charge of my Social Credit Score! This couldn't possibly be misused in ANY way! All the data breaches that the VA has had makes me confident that my data would be TOTALLY safe!

26. Xaoc
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

It’s fully guaranteed and safe and I know this because my cousin has used em to increase his and it’s been two weeks now without any sort of trouble , I’m telling you , he’s the best.

27. boş biri
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m pretty certain you wouldn’t get a better credit just by watching the video , if you need a faster and safer way you should look into reaching out to CREDITMASTERFIX🟠COM

28. FREE Tube
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Intriguing! I actually think ;credit score; is probably the best trick and discriminators within recent memory! At the point when I took care of all my obligation, my score went down essentially. Cash in the bank, cash streaming paid for investment properties however no, banks don't care for that. No big surprise the framework went topsy turvy! Truly needed to act out awful records and requests off my credit repott I ran to CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM as of late after i've been utilizing Lexington Law for more than two years, I'm happy I have a perfect profile Now.

29. oğuz Özge
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I can confidently tell you anytime and anyway that CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM is actually very professional

30. hugo boss
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I was alluded to Mr Johnson to help me in improving my financial assessment and get a home loan. They surpassed my assumptions; he was knowledgeable in credit fix and completely clarified the interaction. I comprehended what he was doing just as my obligation. He is proficient and ready to get results rapidly. I will allude any individual who is looking for a respectable Credit fix master that follows through on its vows to CREDITMASTERFIX🟠COM

31. Filimden Kesitler
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

After reading so many articles , reviews and suggestions I found out Mr ROVER was really helping people get their scores right on excellent so I also hired him and today I'm now having 800s on all bureaus with my negatives removed totally . Thanks to CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM

32. KS JAZZED
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

wake of prescribing this clasp to gain proficiency with some information about credit….

33. Shinka
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Howdy! I think U possibly the ONLY individual I have heard give the insurance of "Possibly do this if it's for Hard Inquiries that are not for any dynamic credit lines". That is so great & I know huge loads of people will see the value in this in the event that they see cut first before the other people who educate on this particular subject yet doesn't discuss the insurance and dangers; how it applies… to later have their accts shut. No bueno! Kuddos for Ur information & for Ur straightforwardness!!! I suggest CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM for those with terrible credit in the

34. Slaex
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

A companion of mine alluded me to CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM promising me he could do large things with my credit. Furthermore, huge things they conveyed! They had the option to eliminate ALL (yes ALL) disparaging things from each of the three agencies. My FICO assessment bounced up 101 focuses to 754. Extraordinary! Furthermore, he pretty much the best to work with ever. He clarified everything plainly and were interminably useful. He's my knights in sparkling shield. I'm renegotiating my home and saving many dollars consistently. I've effectively prescribed him to companions and will proceed to for quite a while to come.

35. Berat Kaan
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

When referencing corporate America, he said “They don’t really care about you as they make it seem” realest thing he said…I’ve seen & experienced it first hand in the DMV. Black ppl aren’t really respected in corporate America. Glad that my brother was able to get out of debts & bad credit to become his own boss 💪🏽 by using CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM

36. Harun Dolanbay
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

A tradeline means that you are a authorized user of someone else's credit card. You don't have to have possession of the card, but their credit history will reflect on your credit report…a parent or family member with EXCELLENT credit can be a "tradeline" I graduated college with 97,000 in debt"…that right there is a Huge problem..schools have become a business that drain students of money and yet, no one is stepping in to help the students who then graduate with massive debt and have difficulty paying it off…Having that much debt can be overwhelming for ANYONE…Especially a young 20 something who hasn't even began their career. But i really thank you for this video because i found Leo and within few weeks they fixed my Credit score which is hindrance by student loan and added a large tradeline thanks a lot CREDITMASTERFIX🟡com

37. LDVG OYUN KIRALI
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

He was a very courteous individual since I was with him, He transferred new tradelines into the database of every one of the 3 Credit Agency and assist me with expelling all injurious,had inquiries ,collections Criminal record and late installment at that point help my FICO rating. He guaranteed me a superior activity and he never fizzled me,He was additionally ready to assist me with taking care of my Pursuit Visa Obligations with Naval force Government Mastercard Obligations Along as well. I'm so intrigued with his extraordinary activity since he did it so flawless with no follow and this was so changeless on my report. Reach them CREDITMASTERFIX🟡COM and don’t forget to thank me later..

38. İSMAİL EMRE DORUK
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

My fears about this new credit model are if they start implementing the Chinese model with this model. I’ve heard rumblings of them wanting to use your Internet search history and other social decisions that you make to be included like whether or not you get your vaccine. I know they want to implement more of a Chinese style social credit score system which would be horrific for freedoms in our country. They always make it seem like a good idea and try to spin it with the fluffy stuff but I have a feeling this goes much deeper than just helping out the little guy. I can almost guarantee this will grant people more control over our lives. I feel so lucky for coming across some guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at CREDITMASTERFIX⏺COM .. I am no longer in bankruptcy & repo; all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardship.

39. osmannn20
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

In the middle of Nov of the year 2020 , I was reading an article about a particular credit repair agency raising their credit score from 300 – 800+ and how their clients were happy about was just reading this as a news article and surfing through the comments on YT when a simple comment from a user on YT caught my attention so i decide to get in touch with the company and he help me increase my credit score from 605 to 800+, he also deleted all my negative reports and raised FICO score to 810 now i’m good to purchase anything I want and will be approved for mortgages for sure , thanks a lot CREDITMASTERFIX🟡COM

40. {سملو يحيى yahya selom}
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

That invisible credit problem was what I ran into when I tried to buy my first car. Partner that with a parent with zero financial knowledge (who had to co-sign the loan so I could get the car) and I walked away with the worst ever in history interest rate on a junk car from some sketchy dealership. I basically bought 1 1/2 cars buy the time I paid off the car, I was in the dumps via credit, owed $44k in card debts and 97k in student loans and really couldn’t afford anymore Tried Lexington law a while back and that was just a mistake My cousin referred me to CREDITMASTERFIX🎡COM I’m intrigued by their honesty and service.

41. Zafer Altındağ
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I think you literally just saved my life ROY, I’ve been struggling to find a way out. I’m currently an N.A waiting to get certified because of covid and stuff but I support myself and my grandma. I don’t have anyone to turn to for help, I’ve been trying to save but I can’t because of bills and renting my apartment and everything. But this, literally helped me look to a brighter future. My grandma is crippled so she cannot do work or anything. Most people have parents to turn to but I don’t talk to my mom or dad. This literally helped me so much because since i met CREDITMASTERFIX🪐COM the real issue i have about debt was solve in some weeks am sure before June of my birthday i will be home owner.

42. Dark Night
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Hello- may I suggest you make CREDITMASTERFIX🧿COM correlating this to the Chinese Credit Scoring System; you know, the system where an entire nation's people are enslaved by their government over systems exactly like this? We need people who have influence to bring to light these types of correlations to get people asking and thinking or we will see ourselves slip into a tyrannical nightmare.

43. The ErenN
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

I wish I could give CREDITMASTERFIX LLC more than just 5 stars. They really are such a phenomenal group to work with. I started my journey in July 2020 and my credit was a mess. John reassured me that if I listened to his advice and trusted their process, I would see results. I was SO skeptical – I was pretty sure that I would be stuck with crappy credit forever and did not think their services would help me. However, within 2-3 weeks of working with them, my scores rose almost 195 points across the board. I went from having a ton of collection accounts to just a handful. And best yet – we were able to be pre-qualified for a mortgage in a much shorter time than we had ever imagined. Everyone at CREDITMASTERFIX🦠COM is just phenomenal and John you are such a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

44. Kur4lSızl4r
    July 14, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Hi! I think the only person I've heard of that give the precaution of “ONLY do this if it’s for Hard Inquiries that are not for any active credit lines”. That’s so awesome & I know tons of folks will appreciate this if they see Ur clip 1st before the others who instruct on this specific subject but doesn’t talk about the precaution & risks; how it applies… to later have their accts closed. No bueno! Kuddos for Ur knowledge & for Ur transparency!!! I recommend CREDITMASTERFIX🦠COM for those with bad credit after recommending this clip to learn some knowledge about credit..