How to Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit Report

how-to-remove-a-bankruptcy-from-your-credit-report

How to Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit Report – Latest News Today

Sign up for our brand new 14-day Credit Hero Challenge: http://creditherochallenge.com/

As Credit Heroes we’re faced with doing our best to educate our clients, to help them to remove negative information, and assist them in rebuilding their lives.

So if you haven’t already faced the task of removing a public record like a bankruptcy, you definitely will soon enough as the effects of this pandemic ramp up.

According to the American Bankruptcy Institute, in an article published in May of this year, over 760,000 bankruptcies were filed in the US by the end of March 2020… and that was BEFORE the effects of the pandemic!

Needless to say – as a Credit Hero – you’ve got to know how to dispute a bankruptcy and get it removed from your client’s credit report because, without your help, it will leave an open wound on their credit for 7-10 years!

That bankruptcy, means too often your clients are getting an automatic “NO!” from lenders, employers, or even landlords for years!

So if you wanna know how to take this massive weight off their shoulders, by removing the bankruptcy from their credit report…

You better stick around!

Key Takeaways for This Week:

00:00 Why is removing a bankruptcy from a credit report so important
01:32 The unique challenges of removing public records from credit reports
02:36 Why do credit bureaus purchase information about public records?
03:46 How to dispute a bankruptcy form a credit report
06:58 What to do if the bankruptcy doesn’t get deleted
08:02 Why are Credit Heroes so important during these times of crisis?

Be sure to subscribe to the podcast at: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/podcast

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creditrepaircloud/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creditrepaircloud/

Get your FREE trial of the Credit Repair Cloud software at: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/freetrial

#DanielRosen #CreditRepairCloud #Bankruptcy

Thanks for watching the How to Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit Report video!

Watch the How to Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit Report video on Youtube

1. Credit Repair Cloud - Daniel Rosen
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Learn more about growing a successful credit repair business at: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/

2. Dan

Does this actually work?

3. J D
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

i need to get this removed wonder if you could help me

4. Jacqueline Molina
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Daniel, do I mail the letter to the clerk or the US bankruptcy court?

5. MJ LegacyLife
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Wow oh wow. This is amazing value right here. Hi I’m in your challenge right now it’s definitely a challenge when I work 12 hours a day LOL, however I definitely in purchasing the master class I have my vision and goals set for millionaire club. This is an amazing opportunity that you’ve created and pass along to all others That is so affordable, thank you so much

6. M. T.
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I sent out the letters to the credit agencies. Experian will only respond to my written letter, via my online account, stating how they verified. TransUnion and Equifax keeps stating that they need additional information before they can provide me with the info. I've sent them a total of two bills, from two utility companies, and the passport, they requested. However, they are requesting a bank statement, my tax return, or my paycheck stub, containing my full SSN. I'm not giving them that info and my SSN is not on my bank statement or paycheck stub anyway. They did provide a copy of my credit report, which shows how they verified. Will that be suffice? The court will not respond to my two letters, with the stamped envelop. I spoke to them, via chat today, and they said that the info is on their website, which is why they didn't respond. What do I do in this case?

7. ENZO N JUANITO
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

How soon after a chapter 7 discharge can I get it removed from my credit report?

8. Leon Harris
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Does this apply for open bankruptcy?

9. Dauseana Doingme
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Thank you so very much for this very valuable information.

10. Billy D
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

When we dispute the BK with the CBs I still do not know the REASON for the dispute we should put in the letter

11. Hope Jackson
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I have been dismiss from bankruptcy for over a year.. and both realities say I have to wait 2 years before I can get a house… It's a headache, but I have heard you can get one with a chapter 13 after a year… What do I need to do?

12. Elemental Mystress
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Thank you so much for this information!

13. Torantie Big Sharks

Should i remove a 5 year old bankruptcy

14. Natalia Veladez
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Wont this hurt the bankruptcy?

15. Debra Randolph
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

How Old does the bankruptcy? or how yonng?

16. Lake Butterflly
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Goodnight, do you know of any good credit repair company you could recommend? Thanks

17. ALEXIS WATTS
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

You are very helpful throughout this journey. I am learning so much from you. Thank you for all that you do.

18. Ricardo Huerta
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Hi.. Would I need to put a security freeze on anything, before doing any of this steps? I've seen other videos and they talk about freezing Lexis Nexis, etc.

19. Adam Whiterock
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Received letter back from the records dept stating that their is no record but it doesn't have any reference number or does it look official.

20. Aztro
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Hi there I have tried twice fighting the experian about my bankrupcy and they always say the same """The company that reported the information has certified to Experian that the information is accurate. This item was not changed as a result of our processing of your dispute. """""what do I do now ! ??????????

21. John Marks
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

So which letter do I use in the wizard

22. Robert Lane
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Should the accounts included in bankruptcy be disputed and deleted before disputing the bankruptcy? Also how do you remove included in bankruptcy creditors from your credit report?

23. Michael Adams
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Can the average pets do this without hiring an attorney?

24. D. Nolan
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I can't wait to test this out on a friends credit report.

25. Pinky Pie
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I removed my bankruptcy on my own from Equifax. I disputed it 3 times and the 4th time they gave in and removed it. I did the same for my husband and it’s been about 14 months and it has not come back on.

26. Michael Smith
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

After we remove the bankruptcy, how do we remove the accounts that were included in the bankruptcy?

27. Lisa Bowen
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Daniel thank you so much for all the knowledge you share with us.

28. Tony Mediterranean

Thank you so much.
    Very Informative .

29. Manuel Rodriguez

Daniel could remove bankruptcy after 4 years

30. Jami Ominde
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Wow! This is the best credit repair information I've ever heard.

31. Tracey Walker
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Hi, great info however I am located in Australia can the same still apply. Does Australia use LexisNexis?

32. Ipo Sobrado
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

How do I become a client

33. Daniel Fajardo
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I’ve followed this method, and even filed complaints with the CFPB but CFPB seems to be doing nothing other than siding with the CB’s. Any advice?

34. 914501149
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Should I disputed my bankruptcy in writing first prior to send a latter to the court to verify the procedure in which they verify records with the credit bureaus

35. Non Taken
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Liked and Subscribed, awesome job!

36. B.B. Adams
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Dang, I tried all that and Transunion and Experian still refuse to remove the bankruptcy

37. Emoney S3
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

What do you do when the credit bureaus come back with they checked back with the third party and they verified the accuracy, without giving you all the info on that third party name, address, numbers to dispute how the got that record from the courts if it's public, plus how do you get off all the creditor that you filed bankruptcy with ?? I have a letter from the courts, is their some statue that says public records can't be used, or because it's a legal document the court can't send it out, but it's public for all to see..please help

38. George Freeman
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

my credit score is 548 with a bankruptcy and 3 chargeoffs, i filed for bankruptcy in jan 2015 please help me, i can only get secured credit cards

39. Mr. Castillo

good info bro'!!!

40. just the random middle age woman
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

LCI reports BK to transunion. I've followed steps necessary and LCI is immune to the FCRA regs.

41. Matrin Lewis

Crc 💪🏾

42. Shawn W
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

Hey, great info. I think it's important to let people know that removing a chapter 13 is a little more in depth. If you remove 13 without removing items in the 13 your credit score will decrease because the items listed in the 13 will loose the bankruptcy covering. The proper way to do a chapter 13 is to have the individual items listed in the 13 removed first before you remove 13covering. Removing 13 should be last.

43. Anthony h
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

I have a chapter 7 that's due to fall off in 6 months is it worth getting removed now ? I hear it dont impact my score much since it's over 9 years old

44. Danielle C.
    July 19, 2021 at 2:09 am

So you don't suggest freezing the Lexis Nexis or Sage Stream reports first?