How to Remove a Credit Card Balance From Your Credit Score – Cash Flow Hack

how-to-remove-a-credit-card-balance-from-your-credit-score-cash-flow-hack

How to Remove a Credit Card Balance From Your Credit Score – Cash Flow Hack – Latest News Today

Interested in learning more? Sign up for your FREE coaching session now at http://www.FreeCoachingCalendar.com

Matthew Pillmore, President of VIP Financial Education (http://vipfinancialed.com/), shows you how you a credit hack called “The Secret Weapon” that allows you to move the balance from one credit card to a brand new credit card that doesn’t report to the credit reporting agencies and doesn’t appear on your credit score. This hack can increase your credit score in as little as 30 days by optimizing your debt to availability ratio which is 30% of your overall credit score.

Want more actionable financial tips and tricks like this one? Check out our YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45hHuqWfdi7TIZg0RDG9_g?sub_confirmation=1

Make sure to follow us on our social channels for more insight and industry news!

VIP Financial Education provides resources for educational purposes only. Our education is not a substitute for Legal, Tax, or Financial advice and results vary. VIP Financial Education encourages viewers to do their homework before taking any financial action. VIP Enterprises, LLC may from time to time earn commissions by recommending various products, services, and programs. Practice our education or don’t at your own risk.

#CreditCards #CreditScore #VIPFinancialEd

Thanks for watching the How to Remove a Credit Card Balance From Your Credit Score – Cash Flow Hack video!

Watch the How to Remove a Credit Card Balance From Your Credit Score – Cash Flow Hack video on Youtube

1. SYLVESTER ROBINSON
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Great video transferring personal debt over to the business and getting credit through the business for the debt perfect nice video man good idea!

2. SYLVESTER ROBINSON
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Hey love that hat I knew that I could establish business credit but I never thought about taking my business credit and paying off my personal credit that is great advice thank you so much love it!

3. royland walker

👍🏾

4. Mr.blam3
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

I have 4 credit cards and they haven’t updated my card payments since March 20 2019 my accounts still show that the are not paid what can I do about this no ones answering the phones do to covic 19

5. EMILJANO11031986

goood

6. kaptin salmi

Helpfully

7. Chris smith
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Very informative. Trying to nail down the paycheck parking technique with different bills due at different times (some early and some late in the month) and getting paid bi-weekly

8. Andy Gundersen
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Where would I go about getting an unsecured business credit card

9. Brook
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

You assume companies deep dive your credit, they don't.

10. Suzetto Garcia
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Very very good my bad collections gone for life am grateful

11. Suzetto Garcia
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

It’s just like a dream, I finally have good score, and it’s a permanent one

12. Kevin Edwards
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Have you ever heard of the company plastiq?, & have you ever get the entire amount of you business credit card?

13. AltonMassson
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Some business credit cards like Capital One will report on your personal credit so double check

14. Moms Money Habits
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

When you transfer debt from your personal credit card to a business credit card, does this impact your business in case of an audit, would the IRS want documentation as to why the business carries the debt?

15. Red Foreman
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Great! A way to hide your current debt from potential lenders so they'll loan you MORE money..and get you over your head in debt. Why am I seeing something wrong with this picture?

16. WOLFnPACK R.
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

You have to say the magic words " I will make this balance disappear-(Abra Kadabra)"

17. katie miller
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Use hacker incognito’s services to increase your score successfully . mail him incognitohacker12 at gmail dot com. Thank me later. Cheers

18. hacker incognito

19. Al May
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

If I pay off a loan early, would it negatively affect my credit since I would make less payments and therefore have less payment history?

20. Rosemarie Davis
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

I've been a business owner since 2012. Have an D&B profile and decent rating there, but I was denied a business loan because I am not making $10,000 per month. Should I apply for an unsecured business credit card to jumpstart the process of building business credit or apply for another tool like a line of credit from my bank?

21. Kira Grifto

great video

22. olive bells

great video.

23. CandyMan
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

How do you go about getting a business credit card?

24. ttwarrior1

Lol. I cant get accepted for another. So wont work

25. coffeejunkie33
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

So you need a business credit card to basically blank out your other credit card. This is not possible for most people.
    And remember people a credit card is being a slave to debt.

26. Teleaitala I'atala
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

You are so helpful! Thank you!

27. Jeannie Holland
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

I just researched Matt’s claims and he is ABSOLUTELY correct. Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, US Bank, American Express & Wells Fargo do NOT report to consumer credit agencies!! There are 2: Capital One and Discover who DO REPORT. A few (AmerEx, Chase, USbank) will report ONLY if you become delinquent or default. This is huge guys. Thx Matt…I’m contacting BofA stat!!

28. Party

You guys rule!

29. Debra Mclane

Debra Mclane
    Need to learn more about this!!! Need to learn to use this to benefit my financial situation. Looking forward my coaching session!!

30. jennifer belchar
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

I own a business but creditors still want my personal info. How do I separate myself from business?

31. Sonia Moussa
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Many lenders review your personal credit before extending business credit…. To see how well you've managed your debt in the past. So how does this work for someone with a crap credit score 560, terrible debt to income ratio, utilization over 60 percent and also a new business owner? I highly doubt any credit card company business or personal would issue a card. At least not without an outstanding apr even on balance transfers. But hey I'll try try again!

32. JW Rhyne Jr.

WThanks for info!

33. Standing Goats Rescue
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Is it possible for me to get a business card without actually owning a business?? If I could hide my auto loan balance, then it could possibly get me into the "good" credit rating.
    Thanks in advance and God bless you sir!
    Don

34. Eritrea Constantino

Hi VIP

Those pesky balance transfer fees, though.
    Is it worth it to pay 4% fee to transfer a balance from a 0% personal credit card to a 0% business credit card in order to slightly improve an already good utilization ratio?

35. Milton Romero
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

So far, I learned from you guys:
    Paid all my bill with a credit card so I can get the rewards points.
    Paid my credit card in full at the statement day, this help to grow my credit score from 704 to 756 and counting (in 4 months).
    Paid all my Liabilities in cash, not credit.
    Check my “leaks” so I can increase my cash flow.
    That I have more money than I thought. (401 K, loan money from myself)
    Fix my W4 to break even at the end of the year. (No waste cashflow)
    Make a budget including the stuff that I love to do.
    Using parking paycheck in a LOC, to have my money working for me. (This one is just a plan, I am waiting for CC at 760 to open one)
    And the most important, I am studying every day to make my financial goals possible.
    Infiniti banking concept, investing in Real state, passive income, etc., etc. The list goes on and on and will increase with each video that you guys make.

Thank you so much Guys, Looking forward to our one on one in October.

36. Tracy Morgan
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Never really believed in hackers here online till I came across a reliable and trustworthy Russian hacker, BODGAN VADIM. He helped cleared my refit scores .No rip offs 100% delivery!!!! Thank me later vadimhackshield@gmail.com

37. Angel Diaz
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

It's not as easy as he makes it out to be, you're going to run into a lot of road blocks, which will make you want to give up.

38. Maria Gradilla

😯 wow

39. barbara wright

Useful information

40. Ashoka Al-Hadrami
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

Wtf is left over cash flow is? I like your videos but some stuff I don't understand… please explain

41. L Winston
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

How can I remove a judgement from my public record so I can buy a home ? It’s not on my credit report

42. USA Allstar

Smart!

43. Jason Alan
    July 21, 2021 at 8:37 am

When you transfer the personal debt to a biz, are you still personally guaranteeing?

44. Mrmoldremoval