How to Start Your Own Online Credit Repair Business

how-to-start-your-own-online-credit-repair-business

How to Start Your Own Online Credit Repair Business – Latest News Today

Need credit repair? bookacreditcall.com
Advice For Real Estate Investors Struggling To Get Multi-unit Rentals – From An Investor Who Has Too Many 👇

Are you an agent, wholesaler, truck driver, business owner, or young professional struggling to get multi-unit rentals because they don’t exist in your market or way too expensive? Or maybe you’re getting single family rentals but deep down u know u can do better..

Here’s some real advice:
I’m Juan Pablo & I’m an investor who currently makes $20k/mo & bought 72 rentals since 2010 while living in NYC

When I look at the real estate market today in the midst of a pandemic, I see 3 problems that are widespread & suffocating most investors from scaling up their rentals:

1) Mindset

Most investors aren’t “investors”. They are glorified landlords who do everything from collecting rent, changing locks, driving for dollars, evicting, cleaning, & only using their life savings to buy properties. Or, they are flippers who buy low & sell high but have not truly “invested” being that they own zero assets that produce passive income. They are self-employed – trading their hrs for $$ without focusing on building the systems & teams needed to acquire multi-unit rentals like true real estate entrepreneurs. If you want to make serious money as an investor & not get burned-out, then you MUST have systems & teams in place to buy multi-units since they are the fastest way to financial freedom

2) No repeatable way to generate dealflow in good markets:

Most investors operate by what I call “Jingle-Jingle”. It goes like this: 8AM they sit down at their desk, rub their hands together, & pray to God that today the phone jingles & somebody will contact them with some deals. They pray some agent they met last week will call them with a cash-flowing deal or hope a motivated seller (who saw their bandit sign) will call them about a deal of a lifetime. There’s no proven process for consistent dealflow even though they watched a 1000 youtube videos – still in the same “deal-less” position they were in a 1yr ago. They operate their real estate on a hope & a prayer wishing that a good deal will fall into their lap 1 day. Or, they get frustrated & say real estate investing doesn’t work since they wrote 3 offers on a deal & zero got accepted. This person doesn’t have multi-unit listings in their market &/or they don’t know how to locate cash-flowing multi-units in other markets that are safe, affordable, with good returns

If you want to be a rockstar real estate investor you MUST have a consistent, proven method to reliably generate dealflow on demand

3) No predictable way to convert offers into fully executed contracts:
Most investors change their approach w/ every new deal that arrives in their inbox. They operate “off the cuff” & draft new things in the contract w/ little regard to what has & hasn’t worked in the past. They entertain buying single families, residential, commercial, etc with no automated way of funding these deals. As a result, they get to the point of going back to square one – still not having a deal under contract. They have no idea how many deals they need to analyze in order to close on 1 & (once again) operate their business & families destiny with hope & not certainty

If you want to make good money as an investor you must have a proven, repeatable process to receive dealflow. You cannot have cash-flow without dealflow

Are you making any of these 3 mistakes?

The truth is that if you’re making just 1 of these mistakes then you have a hobby. The landscape is changing & there’s no room for hustling anymore – you must treat real estate investing as a business so you can be financially free. A new class of real estate investor has risen & is unforgiving – this person is taking your deals & eating your cashflow for lunch

If you don’t change your ways you won’t obtain freedom. However, if you want to change your ways & join the winning side of real estate investing in this new landscape then..

I Have Good News!

I just put together a training which shows you exactly how I started my real estate investing biz from scratch & grew it to $20k/mo from age 26 to 30

Here’s what you’ll discover, How to:
1) Find the money for your multi-unit deals so you can have this on repeat
2) Find & analyze multi-unit rentals in profitable markets
3) Discover how many rentals you need in your portfolio to Quit Your Job

This free training has created 7 financially free real estate investors in the past 4 yrs alone & has the power & potential to do the same for you

You can register here for free:- https://bit.ly/3nBhByw

It’s a new world out there today & I can give you the tools to fight off this new breed of real estate investor who has been unapologetic for taking your deals; however, if you don’t do anything about it please remember in 6 mo time your hopes of 1 day becoming financially free would be nothing more than that – hope

Here’s The Link Again:- https://bit.ly/3nBhByw

Thanks for watching the How to Start Your Own Online Credit Repair Business video!

Watch the How to Start Your Own Online Credit Repair Business video on Youtube

1. yannababi
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

I know this is an old video, but this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! Do you still offer this course ?

2. Nick Cuttonaro
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

An oldie but a goodie! Credit repair is still a red hot industry and you really cover how to start your own credit repair business well. Maybe do an updated video for 2019? Would love to see that!

3. Jessy Fereira
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Kudos for the video content! Excuse me for chiming in, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you researched – Lammywalness Flawless Cash Guide (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now)? It is a smashing one of a kind product for improving your credit without the normal expense. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my mate at very last got great success with it.

4. MR .CASH
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

how do i take this course is it still available ?????

5. MR .CASH
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Most times now when doing credit repair most businesses offer trade lines and primaries do you have a viable solution sir?

6. Mawwwcus
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Is this course available on the site yet. I was trying to look but I didn't see it. I'm really interested and would like to get started today of possible.

7. USA Allstar

Good information

8. Valerie Means
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Hi Juan, I sent you an email to 100percentfin….@gmail.com Please respond. Valerie Means. Sent it on September 23, 2017.

9. Alex Gracian
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Just wasted my time. Thanks.

10. Montrele Washington
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Pablo is the man, but I'm a little confused. I watched a video you made saying that it's easier to do real-estate then is to start your own business.

11. yan solo
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

You did not explain anything about starting a credit repair business. All you did was lead people to your course.

12. Rix Cast
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

I want to start a credit repair business. I'm in California. Where do I take a class.

13. Matthew E. Bradby
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

My wife and I have fired our bosses and want to start our credit repair company. I have 15 years financial and management experience and a few years credit repair experience with a small company

14. ONEQUEEN5KINGS
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

i have repaired my own credit and enjoy doing so. i am interested in starting my own business if i started my own business if you were to do the repair for me would i have to use your name?

15. derper derp
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

hello, where can i find legal contracts for customers. i live in illinois.

16. J.R. Wisdom
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Have you listed how to get a merchant account? I am asking before I purchase the course.

17. ENH Management
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Hi Juan, you are awesome and so inspiring. I can't wait to get started.. I'd like to start my own credit repair business but I'm not sure which option I need to choose. Please advise. Thanks

18. JULIUS-INC
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

hey juan im just finding you online because I an interested in staying a business. I have formed an llc on the sos of ga site which is currently pending approval. Im going to start doing business online and: Savannah ga area.I want to know if you can mentor me to success and what are the next steps to take.please email me imflyclothing@yahoo.com

19. Tara Rechelle’
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Are you still doing classes?

20. jorge rico
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

In California you must have a surety bond to perform Credit Repair representing the public.

21. rob rob

what crm are you using

22. Harry Nguyen
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

You could build business credit by being a sole proprietor?

23. Harry Nguyen
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

do you use creditrepaircloud?

24. Harry Nguyen
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

You don't need to be liscense to have your own credit repair business right? Just like in Real Estate, you don't need a liscense to sell and do wholesale, etc.?

25. cbelindadavis
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Can you answer question for me? I rent a home just found out is in foreclosure to be auctioned next Tuesday. In Georgia, what can I do?

26. 100 Percent Financed
    July 21, 2021 at 8:33 pm

To listen to our podcast episode 6 on "Why your should start your own credit repair business," click the link below.