Investing

I Confronted The Scammer Who Stole My Money (Finale)

i-confronted-the-scammer-who-stole-my-money-finale

Have you ever wondered what happens when you fall for an online scam? For the past 3 years here on YouTube, I have seen online scams all over the place. I finally decided to answer this question for myself by getting scammed (on purpose) for the sake of documenting it on YouTube. Pray for me. Also don’t try this at home, you will 100% lose money.

Vitaliy’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCesznAWZB4_z8S9jzsX-_6Q
___

DISCLAIMER: Ryan Scribner, including but not limited to any guests appearing in his videos, are not financial/investment advisors, brokers, or dealers. They are solely sharing their personal experience and opinions; therefore, all strategies, tips, suggestions, and recommendations shared are solely for entertainment purposes. There are financial risks associated with investing, and Ryan Scribner’s results are not typical; therefore, do not act or refrain from acting based on any information conveyed in this video, webpage, and/or external hyperlinks. For investment advice please seek the counsel of a financial/investment advisor(s); and conduct your own due diligence.

1. Ryan Scribner

If you missed it…
    Part 1: https://youtu.be/DkCb06WYTJA
    Part 2: https://youtu.be/o4Ke6wTDAC8

2. Zadnarock
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

wow! thank you for putting a great effort and also you lost 75 bucks ( just for the vedio content and to educate us from these scams : ) ) I honestly thank u for doing this stuff and I'm a little worried because this vedio series didn't reach many views as your other vedios which i think it's just because its too long. Any way all the very best to become richer and richer.

3. Roseanne Lawrence
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Also beware! Prisoners in us prison are able to get cell phones and use them to act like they're it's personal and scan people.

4. krasinyy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

this channel is so underrated?? this series was super interesting to watch and the production quality was so good, im excited for more videos from you!! 😀

5. Dave Detiege
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Great video… Quick thought why not go after the phone company's or the people who are enabling them to carry out their crimes? Maybe they would roll over on these pieces of shi… to protect their asses… What do you think?

6. Victor Centeno
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Good series, scammers are everywhere, but been caucious and think well what are u doing, and been aware of red flags will save u from this. I had been threatened with phone calls, IRS, trying to rent a house and looking for jobs. Fortunately I never fell on those.

7. Taylin Cheffy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

You're the first person I've seen with scam baiting to actually send money. I appreciate your devotion to education on this matter. Great work as always!

8. Do You Eat Rocks
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Ask for proofs always, be a professional and deal with professionals. A photo is never enough. I tried speaking with a couple of these Instagram scammers too. I never closed any offers because they were all sketchy and some deleted accounts and moved on. I’m not going to give too many details cos they just try to pick up their game and hit you back up under another fake account. I’ve decided the multitude of scammers ruined it for any genuine people out there.. risk/reward = no deal, better to trade for yourself anyways. Stay on this channel and learn how from Ryan, he has got the goods #StockRadar

9. Royston Kane
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Good series, bad camera work…too much zooming in and out and movement.

10. Max W
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

I think you make some good videos, but are leaving the basis of your channel. Previously, you created personal finance videos but this seems to be more like a vlog

11. Sarah Valentine
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Hey Ryan! Watched this whole series and thought this was very well done! Very interesting. thanks!

12. R Russell
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

you helping out people who are getting scam this is messed up

13. Tony Darcy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

I watched the entire series.

14. Investing Book Summaries

These people are so sad

15. kiouji

One time I got scammed with more than $3,000 in Facebook

16. Nazif Ambition

Good series.

17. Stummee
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Much easier to scam the poor and elderly than someone who has money. Scammers don't have empathy and just looking at easy targets. Scammers aren't the brightest either.

18. Stummee
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Crazy about all the scams out there. Bitcoin scams

19. win win
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

i had that furniture deposit thing happen to me before. its probably better to just save it into a savings and pay it in full

20. Eduardo
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Great video, but it'll fall short. People are dumb, gullible, desperate, and they're surrounded by persistent forces that will stop at nothing to keep them that way. This country has millionaire televangelists…. people, are not, going, to change

And it's a real shame…. but good videos

21. JoeAceJR
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

You know theres a scammer on the other line when the social security department suspends your social security number, or that you commited tax fraud. Then YOU have the law come to my house!

22. Eann
    July 19, 2021 at 8:37 pm

These guys really never let up