Investing

Is Zelle a Threat to Paypal, Square, and Other Fintech Companies?

is-zelle-a-threat-to-paypal-square-and-other-fintech-companies

Person-to-person payments app Zelle certainly has its advantages, especially that it is integrated into many big banks’ online and mobile platforms and doesn’t require any separate account. However, rival apps like Venmo and Square (NYSE: SQ) Cash don’t seem to be losing much ground to it.

In this Industry Focus: Financials clip, host Jason Moser and Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP offer some insight on how much of a threat Zelle is to the other major payment apps.
————————————————————————
Subscribe to The Motley Fool’s YouTube Channel:
Or, follow our Google+ page:

Inside The Motley Fool: Check out our Culture Blog!
Join our Facebook community:
Follow The Motley Fool on Twitter:

1. kinanee priscilia
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

WTF!!! I just got a huge amount of money through vastlinkshack. com try today and enjoy all the financial benefits

2. dongato90
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Zelle is the best. You already have it in your banks phone app. And all you need to do is type in your friends cell phone number and amount you are transferring. Money is instantaneously available. Moves from bank to bank. You do not need to give a 3rd party social app your social security and bank account numbers. In the event of fraud your money is FDIC insured. No fees.

3. Zoe Ignacio
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

All I want for is to make my family enjoy the best time of and change for good and I met forbesfamilyweb, net and they change my life for good

4. George Boyer
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

I am so grateful to expeditetools/com for the hacked transfer they got me .I got $14,000 from em yesterday .

5. Magnus Hodge
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

With the help of expeditetools com i received $20,000 via zelle flips .

6. Elias p Alcantara
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

vastrangelinks com are fucking good they did $11,000 paypal hack transfer for me

7. destinicoach

Zelle only works in the United States. It is ZELLE that absorbs the
    funds! Then they cry wolf that the seller ran away with the funds! Why
    would they do that? It is their business, it is not that easy to keep
    opening new accounts after each transaction! Wake up people, we are
    being played! That is insanity!
    I happened to use Zelle INSIDE my bank’s wiring system. I sent funds to
    Europe. Zelle DOES NOT WORK INTERNATIONALLY, (which I did not know at
    the time). So my seller COULD NOT receive the funds and informed me
    several times. My bank sent a confirmation number, and when I called my
    bank, stating that Zelle is committing FRAUD, my bankers kept protecting
    Zelle! This is a huge money operation and needs to be exposed.
    Fortunately, I only sent a small amount, but Zelle must be getting rich
    on millions DAILY! It must be shut down!

8. Influence Ehimen

I just got $10,000 in my cashapp account from expeditetools ,com

9. Ron P
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

One advantage of PayPal over Zelle is you can send money internationally.

10. consult greatness
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Wow thanks to YouTube I finally got to see what you guys look like. I have had an Alexa since my birthday and listen to your guys's show Vita that I really appreciate all of your tips and just the work that you guys put in.

11. NuclearNow_SolarLater
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

the zelle app is horrible to use if you dont bank with the big banks. their solo app & support is horrible. venmo is just way easier to use and has the $ support to continue to improve features and ease of use. i doubt the big banks will invest as much money on the platform compared to tech.

12. Juke City
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

I don't like banks but I trust that them to gold my money. SQ and PP and wonderful apps but I just cant trust any tech company with what my data and shopping & purchasing patterns

13. vexas
    July 18, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Zelle is good. Can do payroll with it as well