Debt Free

My $50,000 Student Loan Debt Payment Plan | Consolidation / Refinancing

my-50000-student-loan-debt-payment-plan-consolidation-refinancing

My $50,000 Student Loan Debt Payment Plan | Consolidation / Refinancing – Latest News Today

My $50,000 Student Loan Debt Payment Plan | Consolidation / Refinancing

So I sat down to do my April budget and finally looked at how much I’d be spending on my student loan debt each month…and it’s a lot. In this video, I’m breaking down my student loan repayment plan, explaining consolidation & refinancing, and discussing why community college may have been a better option for me.

WATCH NEXT –
How Coronavirus is Impacting my Student Loan Debt | My COVID-19 Financial Plan – https://youtu.be/bFh1gRgcnlM
My College Degree is Useless | What I Wish I Knew Before Getting in Student Loan Debt – https://youtu.be/1U8JIGaoM9Q
When You SHOULD Take Out Student Loans | Are Student Loans Worth It??: https://youtu.be/CcqAGDZy-j8

GET IN TOUCH –
Book a 1 on 1 Call with Me for College & Career Planning – https://www.cognitoforms.com/ByLynetteAdkins/BookACall
Email – bylynetteadkins@gmail.com
IG – @lynetteadki

CAMERA GEAR –
Camera: https://amzn.to/2ImSBHH
Memory Card: https://amzn.to/2xfkNKm
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2VMyJpc

DISCLAIMER: Some links in this description may be an affiliate link. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not increase the price of your item, and simply helps support my channel. Thank you!

Thanks for watching the My $50,000 Student Loan Debt Payment Plan | Consolidation / Refinancing video!

Watch the My $50,000 Student Loan Debt Payment Plan | Consolidation / Refinancing video on Youtube

1. sethjared
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Good video!! It's mind blowing that an 18 year couldn't get a $5,000 small business loan but that they will give you $50,000 in loans with no real understanding of what you are getting into. Guys – college is not necessary in 2020. What you need to get are marketable skills like coding, digital marketing, sales, UX design, Cybersecurity or even trade skills. Employers do not care about the "BA" at the bottom of your resume, they care about what you can bring to the job.

2. John F
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

FAFSA is an application for federal financial aid. No one takes out "FAFSA loans." No one borrows money from FAFSA. No one makes loan payments to FAFSA.

3. Kristin Charles
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Sincerely grateful towards those who mentioned Mr Mac, helps in any money related issues be it debt or bank account money generation anything strictly for US AND CANADA citizens contact them on whatsapp +1 (419)-862-5267 or email at meetinvestortey@gmail. com legitimate. No upfront charges required just to be honest.

4. Racheal Daniels
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Very grateful towards those that endorsed Kali Solutions the best hacking service site, they help in paypal hack, credit score fix, bank account hack, money gram, credit card and many more visit them on kaliprivatehacks. com the real deal.

5. Will Colbert
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I recently cleared off my 62k student loan, thanks to a referral I got from my counselor Jason was really helpful. Still don’t know how he did it till date. I’m not sure he knows how much of a favor he did for me. Here,
    2 8 1 — 7 6 8 6 —8 8 0 anyone can reach him for help.

6. SD
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I'm so glad I was super lazy to apply anywhere when I was in high school. I ended going to my local CC. My pell grant paid for my two years there. I eventually got a transferred scholarship at my CC, that with pell grant + my university grant ended up paying for university.
    Get this, ONE SEMESTER at my University cost MORE THAN the 74 credits + Fees + Books + parking (free :))i took at my CC, that includes one summer class per year.
    It's just insane how inexpensive CC is compared to universities. A 3 credit class cost $240~ whereas at my Uni it would cost $1000~.
    I also think CC is nice if you wanna take time to decide your major.
    I know that both are life changing routes. I always wonder how I would end up had I got to university first, but at the same time, I meet a lot of nice people at CC + made a few friends along the way + found an awesome major from a friend I made there.

Just found out about your channel btw, love that you were also a business major!

7. Jermaine Sam
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

For sure, more people SHOULD be doing the community college route. I'm so glad I am doing that! I was so impatient when I first started that I wanted to attend a 4 year from a freshman and I was out of state also BUT then I had to slow my roll haha. I've saved up cash for my last two years and hopefully will be graduating with little to no debt. please everyone! Consider the community college route!

8. Hussein Rosé

Look into something called “SMMA” on YouTube -it’s what I’m doing and
    I never took out a loan for my college – you should try it – it could help you.

9. College Liftoff
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Before you go to college know what you want to get out of it. Know what type of job you want and how your going to get their. Most students end up as fifth year because they changed their major. Most scholarship only last four years so your fifth will cost more. If you need help preparing for college we can help.

10. Mike Johnson
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I got lucky here in florida we no longer have community colleges they changed the names to state colleges and they offered a bachelors in my field for way cheap my bachelors degree was only 23,000 dollars all paid by the Florida National Guard. I went for criminal justice. I was also fortunate because my state college had an agreement with FSU Online Masters program with guaranteed admission for criminology and the National Guard paid 50 percent of it while the other 50 percent got reimbursed by my state job as a crime scene investigator. My entry level pay is not all that bad 50,000 a year and the National Guard paying me another 2000 so 52,000 a year with no debt at all. I tried Cybersecurity as my major excellent major but jobs are extremely hard to get because of competition with veterans who have a top secret clearence and have done that job in the military.

11. kelvin scott
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

jeffrey smart hacking company boosted my credit score within a short period of time and removed student loan late payment off my credit report they are incredible,you'll need to go visit their website they are the best team to solve any financial crisis you going thru right now all you have to do is google search jeffrey smart hack and check out their website for more info

12. fred klinton
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I have a lot of negative items on my report, and i recently got into a car accident, in which my car was tolled… How ever, I found myself needing a car ASAP. but my credit score was so low that every where i go , they ask for outrageous amount of money down, and very high interest rate that i was skeptical to contact JEFFREY SMART HACKING COMPANY and I visited their website,as well asking for their help..well they assured me of a 101% guarantee of a safe and great service. Thereafter,they deleted all the negative items on my report, increased my score to 791 and I was able to purchased the car I needed, be free to go check them out thru their website and get your score raised….Google search Jeffrey smart hack and you'll be directed to their website

13. Alexander terry
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I had 4 cards which the lowest credit line was $14,000 my divorced wife made me had debt on all my cards left me with my 2 boys,i came online search youtube videos to know how i could build my score again and i saw different recommendations about wwwdotJeffreysmarthackingcompanydotcom and I visited the website like I am telling you to do right now because they changed the whole thing around for me cleared all my credit card debts and and removed all negative reports from my credit report,God bless you I'm really grateful,you all should go visit there website

14. nathan jennifer
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I can entrust you to Jeffrey smart hacking company because they helped me and my husband cleared our credit cards debt,removed student loan off my credit report and they also helped my husband to remove credit card late payment and truck late payment and they removed repo from my credit report also and i was approved for another credit card with $30,000 credit line friends this isn't a joke,go reach them thru their website (google search) JEFFREY SMART HACK and check them out they are 100% legit I recommend them

15. Larry Hale
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

ever since i came across jeffrey smart hacking company the business i invested on started growing due to the perfect job they did in repairing my credit report and removing all negative reports in addition their service response is very fast just google search jeffrey smart hack to visit their website,to get more info about them and to purchase their services

16. Octavia Bailey
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I owe $60k and my payment is $650/mo, which is a lower payment than initially. I kept my fed loans as-is and refinanced my private loans, taking my interest rate from 11% to 5%. My advice to others is to avoid debt at all cost. If you can attend school part time and work a FT job or internship, try that. After college, employers care more about experience than a piece of paper. The diploma only opens the door, but the experience gets you the job with high pay.

17. brock maureen
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I have a credit repair recommendation, I set up a business profile in July but I've been struggling because of my poor credit score and the little bad items I had in my report but just few weeks after hitting jeffrey smart hacking company up using the link I found under their name wwwdotjeffreysmarthackingcompanydotcom I have been approved for 9 business credit cards now, I must say this team are the best.

18. Makiah Roam
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Community College is a good idea! Online classes aren’t bad either

19. Katie McManus
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Just be careful when consolidating federal student loans. You can lose access to programs such as federal service loan forgiveness but more importantly income based repayment. Income based repayment is a nice fallback if you were to ever lose your job. I’m sure you’ve probably already considered this but I just wanted to put it out there. Can’t wait until your debt free scream!!

20. Sophia
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

Love this video!! Would also love to see a video all about community college with your thoughts & advice!!

21. Alexis Carr
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

I can vouch for starting at a community college! If it makes more sense for your path, do it! I started at ACC for two years and now I am at UT. I plan to graduate in 2022, and at most I think I will be abt $15,000 in debt with student loans.

22. Q Makes It Happen
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

When you said French Bull Dog I felt that! I love Frenchies! Dogs are hella expensive tho, and time consuming lol Aja Dang is the shit and she's absolutely right about the auto pay discount. I refinanced through Earnest and I got an extra .25% off my interest rate by doing auto pay. Last but not least this is the 3rd video in a row that I've watched of yours and that's rare for me. Your channel is hella binge-able!!! 💯😁🙏🏁

23. You
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

what did you do? after high school right away went to university of texas? and how long did you stay there and what major? was it worth it? what would you have done instead?

24. michelle boca
    July 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

i love french bulldogs too !!! I always wanted one and plan on having one in the future, but I don't think you should get one right now esp. bc of ur plans for the student loans and french bulldogs are really expensive and takes a good amount of care to take care of them. Maybe have one a couple years from now once ur settled in with getting into the groove of your payments.

I really wish I went to community college too! Im 28k in student loan debt but my parents have 92k debt in their name and I plan on refinancing their debt so they don't have to pay for my education. this is gonna take a lot of working lots of hours but I would hate for my parents to be in debt bc of me