Investing

MY PORTFOLIO IS DOWN 21.76% – Stock Market Crash? (Ep. 3)

my-portfolio-is-down-21-76-stock-market-crash-ep-3

In this series, I will be building a $100,000 dividend stock portfolio from scratch investing with M1 Finance. Each week, I will be contributing money to this account. Then, each month I will be providing you with an update video.

I’ve chosen to invest with M1 Finance for a number of reasons. I have a free video training that shows you exactly how to get started investing with them.

(FREE TRAINING) M1 Finance For Beginners: https://ryanoscribner.com/m1-training
Sign Up For M1 Finance: https://ryanoscribner.com/m1finance

___

DISCLAIMER: Ryan Scribner, including but not limited to any guests appearing in his videos, are not financial/investment advisors, brokers, or dealers. They are solely sharing their personal experience and opinions; therefore, all strategies, tips, suggestions, and recommendations shared are solely for entertainment purposes. There are financial risks associated with investing, and Ryan Scribner’s results are not typical; therefore, do not act or refrain from acting based on any information conveyed in this video, webpage, and/or external hyperlinks. For investment advice please seek the counsel of a financial/investment advisor(s); and conduct your own due diligence.

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact our opinions and comparisons.

HOLDINGS DISCLOSURE: https://ryanoscribner.com/holdings

1. Ryan Scribner
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

What stocks are you buying this week? Comment below!

2. Silvere Ouedraogo

watch the entire video

3. Hayden Floyd
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Stayed until the end. Appreciate the great video man!

4. Tom Chambers
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

I watched the whole thing….Thanks

5. fjvm09

Until the end

6. Jarvis Gomez-Burgos

Saw all the vid, man

7. Jacob Kennedy
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Hi Ryan currently watching through the entore series, I watched to the end, I'm finding aloooot of value in these videos! Thank you for making them!

8. Aashay Naidu
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

this guy is click bait- tell the truth

9. Olya Venger
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

I don’t understand why it is now so fashionable to invest through mobile applications? People use smartphones a lot, and that's why the mobile app has become more popular? I recently read about a new investment app called Orca App. Have you heard of him?

10. Namishki901
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

20yrs old here. I plan on investing $1,000,000 so I can live in happiness. I've already put in $8k during this time, hopefully the prices keep going down because I'm fairly confident that the human race will be able to destroy this virus

11. Keith Phillips
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Great detailed information, thank you.

12. MrGiggity890
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Price "gouging" should not be illegal at all. What an absurdity.

13. dpactootle
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Exactly like the elites want it.Keep the idiots putting stupid static liquidity into the market so they (the elites) can profit out of it and re-allocate the capital everyday/hour/minute to better performing stocks as active traders, and if you are lucky maybe your stocks will re-gain their value again but you already lost the opportunity to double dip. Averaging down is the dumbest thing ever (as oppose to averaging up). How about sell automatically and fast your dumb/falling stocks, buy again (if appropriate) at a lower price and gain profits on the way up?. Is it so hard and expensive to sell a dumb stock that is going down and buy it again (if appropriate) at a lower price?, is it the commission cost per trade or is people just lazy and stupid?… not even the tax savings are worth it sometimes to hold a falling knife.

14. Hongwei Cheong

Watched everything! 👍🏻

15. James Callahan
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

As soon as you said you held GE I unsubscribed Ryan – sorry but you have more dollars than sense.

16. Brian Whyte
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

The main thing is that this series (as is the case with all your videos) is informative & detailed. It doesn't really matter how long they are…I could listen to you for an hour & a half cause I'm learning something.
    The fact that you share actual investment stats from your own portfolio makes it real & therefore easier to learn from.
    You're basically the only stocks class on YouTube that I can actually watch longterm cause each video is so well put together (I don't have a lot of patience for low quality productions). Keep up the good work!

17. The11thPanther
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Everything you're saying about the labour party and the national grid is wrong. They lost the election by a landslide back in December. It will be another 5 years before the next election and they have a completely different leader…

18. Jacob Lloyd
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Here's my comment for watching it all:
    At first, I thought you're going to be a bad knockoff brand of Joseph Carlson…. 😉 I'm joking. Thanks for continuing to make interesting videos. You and Graham Stephan were the two channels I watched mid June of last year to really learn about finance, taking control of my future, and being able to free myself of relying on others for money. I was finally able to move out for the first, and even now I am doing A-OK because of your older videos. My take on stocks is that it's always a good time to start with it being a bad time to sell. Embrace the red! The only stocks I ever buy are VTI, SPY, and VYM. I love it when you recommend VIG because I want to know why you like VIG over VYM.

19. William Johnson

Incredibly useful!!!!

20. d 2
    July 19, 2021 at 11:33 am

Watched to the end, thanks for the insights

21. sosodef