Investing

My response to Pewdiepie

my-response-to-pewdiepie

Here is my response to PewdiePpie and his video on Jubilee – Do All Millionaires Think The Same? – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

BIRTHDAY DISCOUNTS: UP TO 50% OFF FOR 24HOURS ONLY:
2x Per Week Mentorship: https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/?product_id=1837685&coupon_code=17OFF

The YouTube Creator Academy: $200 OFF:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/the-youtube-creator-academy/?product_id=1010756&coupon_code=200OFF

Real Estate Agent Academy: $200 OFF
The Real Estate Agent Academy: Learn how to start and grow your career as a Real Estate Agent to a Six-Figure Income, how to best build your network of clients, expand into luxury markets, and the exact steps I’ve used to grow my business from $0 to over $125 million in sales: https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/the-real-estate-agent-academy/?product_id=503039&coupon_code=200OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

A few points he makes, and my thoughts:

“Statistically, most people don’t make it.”
This is something that, UNFORTUNATELY…is true. MOST people will not be successful. Most people will not become wealthy. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t try, and that you can’t do things that will stack the odds in your favor. It’s like rolling the dice ONCE and trying roll a 12…the chances of that happening are 1 in 36, which works out to be almost 3%…but, the more you roll the dice, the higher your chances become of rolling the 12.

“I think getting rich is a fluke, there’s so much luck in it.”
So, THIS is the point where I begin to disagree with his statement…because, the way I see it, becoming “Wealthy” – which, I’ll define as a net worth over $1 million dollars, for sake of this argument…has very little to do with luck, and much more to do with persistence, delayed gratification, consistency, and time. Now, I don’t want to dismiss that there IS some factor of “luck” that exists, beyond our control, although building wealth is – largely – driven by so many other factors, and according to one of the largest studies on Millionaires, 80% of them are first generation rich, and the majority of millionaires have one single thing in common: they live below their means.

There ARE actionable, measurable steps that ANYONE can take if they want to become wealthy:

Improve your credit score, save your money, live below your means, open up a retirement account, invest consistently, continue learning, improve your skills, and don’t give in to lifestyle inflation. If you just follow THAT – I PROMISE you’ll be SOOO much wealthier than the average Joe on the street. .

So, those are my thoughts on PewDiePie’s video, and overall, I enjoyed his reaction and am super happy to be a (small) part of the video!

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. PewDiePie
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Really enjoyed your response. I like how you expanded on some of my ideas that I explained poorly and gave good arguments against some too. Welcome to floor gang 💪

2. empyrionin
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

You live in the US, he lives in Europe. Fundamental differences explain why you both feel differently:

US: bank prints money like brrr, a lot of people are paper rich and earn high wages which makes the whole investing thing a surefire way to become a millionaire for ANYONE.
    Europe: very high taxes, mostly lower wages, less market for anything, less support for business and startups, a lot more legislation, anti-entrepreneurial culture, etc.

There are places in Europe where investing almost ALL your income for 35 years into growth stocks will NEVER get you past $100k-$200K, so never in a position to even buy a smallish home!

You are both right and both wrong at the same time.

3. Lataesja Harris
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Y'all…..he really just told us how to be a millionaire…

4. Jared Vititoe

How is your day going?

5. Christopher B
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

ok but you should pay higher taxes

6. Yashvardhan Verma
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Happy belated birthday man?!

7. Mr Plat
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Happiness can be achieved from within.

8. Fake Not real
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I invest everything so this is the only thing I can get you. Happy birthday, you deserve the Like.

9. TTT
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

kids from divorced parents WILL have a more difficult life. FACTS

10. We say no to pay to win
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

10:26 come on I've lost a little respect for you here. You even had to create a Motte and Bailey, to competley fail at your example, as you then go to point out how yeah it was all luck. It is was funny when you said oh if it was luck it would be random, which is hilarious because it is, that's why you moved on so quickly. Then he said wealthly, and your example is something almost every single American has done. The fact you are trying to pretend an ISA is something special only rich people with the "right mindset" get boggles the mind.

11. keup
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I think there is a video about how much luck depends for you to become successful and they did a lot of test on algoritms where the luck (as something you cannot change or interfier) can be around 0% to 10% and 50% – 90% of you hard work. the most people that got in are the most luckiest but also works the hardest.

12. Adam White
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Tax in the uk isn't just you earn x there for you get taxed at 45% it a sliding scale. Each level as to be done before moving on to the next one

13. 52 Shades of Spades
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

PewDiepie : Its luck guys, that will make you millionaire, stop investing in yourself don't listen to anyone, its your luck that will make you rich.
    Graham obviously debunked that with his explanations and also we clearly know how he become rich, there is no get rich quick or LUCK involved, apart from his hard work, dedication. Graham could have easily pass his life when is sold his cars back in the day, to start investing in real estate. So he made a decision, invested in himself and ultimately started investing, well done graham, always look forward to your videos.

14. Jon
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Hey when I was on unemployment and making twice as much on it…I can without a shadow of a doubt I was a lot happier lol

15. michael D
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

We all know that Amazon and ESPECIALLY Jeff Bezos don't pay much taxes…. And clearly jeff doesn't have a trillion in losses from previous years to take forward otherwise we would have been the richest man in the world decades ago.

16. Lord Bob
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

It is based on luck. America has a history of keeping certain groups down. I was born in indiana and in the timespan i had without someone to provide financial knowledge i was on the short end of the stick despite always having good money habits and focusing on saving. Having a struggling selfish family also didnt help. It is luck.

17. mendoriタイ
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I strongly disagree with your strongly disagree with Pewdiepie's statement of fortune has much luck involved. It does. Following a persistent financial plan can get you wealthy – lets say a million dollar net worth, at your 40s. If following a persistent plan makes one rich at 20s, then most people would be rich by now.

18. M A#np
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

stable safe secure housing while growing up is also a huge advantage. Having all your basic needs met on a consistent basis while growing up is a huge advantage. You spoke of going to a private progressive high school that was near your home while growing up. This also offers some advantages. In particular, if the school you went to exposed to other kids or many kids who were living in financially secure well-off homes, this too was an advantage you had. You also spoke of having the advantage of being able to work at a job for free. and that all your expenses such as your housing and food health care, and other living expenses were covered, presumably by your father and mother. This too was an advantage you had. Although I agree that "luck" is not the only factor, I think it is a factor along with other things, such as the emotional drive to leverage advantages, as you did and do by borrowing money. but borrowing the money is not enough.. having the skill to manage that borrowed money, like knowing how to use a dangerous device such as a car, or knife, etc, which could cause you harm.. but also can be used as a tool to give you more opportunities. In your case, i believe you had given the gifts of access to knowledge growing up and the biological support to exercise that knowledge. you would also have advantages of your body not having disabilities.. such as missing limbs or sensory organs, critical in maneuvering and utilizing the tools of society. I have known some people missing limbs or who have paralyzed limbs or have certain childhood diseases or developmental disorders or impairments which cause cumulative disadvantages at success in life. Yes, they can overcome or compensate for some of those things.. but those compensations cause other costs. and it does create more difficulty for them.. and also in some cases, the barriers are so great that your statement "everyone can…" is not true in my opinion.

19. Teletubbies Tune Twister
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Thank you for doing this. I really wanted to know what you were going to say as well.

20. bobs and vegana
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

There is some "luck" involved on everyone's success

21. Ali Chehab
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Peasant watches millionaire, react to a millionaire reacting to millionaires.

22. Ali Chehab
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

rich or poor, we’re all floor gang. that’s what truly matters.

23. Ali Chehab
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

One of the things i like most about Felix is that he never "flexed" his money and ownings.

24. Ali Chehab
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Millionaire reacts to a millionaire reacting to millionaires

25. Ali Chehab
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

“All millionaires think the same”

Elon Musk: 👀 👀 👀

26. Oyem Promise
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Mrs Stella is legit and her method works like a magic I keep earning every single week with her new strategy

27. CommentLikeDescribe
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I know this is like a year later and happy birthday btw but it's not like Bezos had trouble "paying his bills" while constructing Amazon from his parents personal loan. His business losses were business losses and the current federal tax structure benefits large corporations at the expense of individuals.

28. Mike Kuhlman Films
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

When I'm deeply relaxed and emotionally engaged in something other than myself, like a movie, or others that I'm benefitting, and when I'm in love and laughing, I'm happy. Happiness for me is a transcendence of self.

29. Awes Saad

your the best

30. Resident Bye Don

Pew-diiii-piE!

31. Trevor Grijalva
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Hedonic Treadmill. Fantastic. Great vids. Thank u Graham!

32. Ja Christian
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

This is a Nice video…. So inspiring but do anyone knows about expert Mrs Lisa. Mrs Lisa is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

33. Timothy Stroud

'Delayed gratification' + 'persistence' + consistency + time = success

34. Jake Snow
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

This is what happens when you don't know about stocks

35. Real Cam I Am
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Dear person reading this…
    Don’t give up, you may feel like everything is closing in and you may feel lost or hopeless but there is always someone that cares about you and your safely so please for their sake do not harm yourself and keep pushing forward
    Do whatever brings a smile to your face
    Give to those who need help and don’t surround yourself with people that bring you down because time is the most valuable thing.
    Please feel free to vent in the comments I’ll be here to listen for those of you that just need someone to talk to
    Much love to you all ♡︎

36. Travis Nayak

Jake and Logan Paul's parents r divorced both r rich AF

37. hey hey nowinga

pewdie is lost

38. Rainier
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Ok but if you have money you can donate which you give people happiness and in turn you too no?

39. Omry Yadan
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I bet there is a correlation between being a first generation millionaire to living below your means. You are just not used to be having money. Spending too much just feels immoral.
    I think you personally are still not used to it. You are just contusing to do what worked even though at this point it doesn't matter if you start trading money for time.

40. Vanessa Walkiewicz
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

he was so proud of that dice like button joke in the end

41. Puia Khiangte
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Some say " U will never know how happy i am when i found a money in my pocket".. 🤣

42. Adesh Shetty
    July 22, 2021 at 11:37 pm

One year later, still rolling the dice

43. daemyn2012