negotiating-with-creditors-settle-debt-with-debt-collectors-diy-credit-repair-tips-lifewithmc

Negotiating With Creditors| Settle Debt With Debt Collectors | DIY Credit Repair Tips | LifeWithMC – Latest News Today

🥰 Hi guys! YOU ASKED, I DELIVERED! So welcome to my world for a day! Well a piece of it lol

First go S U B S C R I B E to the chan, LIKE & COMMENT below.

THEN CHECK OUT INFORMATION BELOW:

👩🏽‍💻PURCHASE DIY KIT HERE: ⤵️

FREE Credit Repair GUIDE HERE: ⤵️

Shop my Amazon Favs: https://www.amazon.com/shop/lifewithmc

Books you NEED:
1. Your First Year in Network Marketing: https://amzn.to/2JWnBms
2. Credit Repair Kit for Dummies: https://amzn.to/3gRrdSK

Need credit monitoring? get that HERE: ⤵️

Content ideas or requests. submit HERE: ⤵️

Have a question you would like featured on the Q&A videos? Submit HERE: ⤵️

Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/mceeezy/
Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/ahcievingcreditexcellencellc/

thanks for watching 💙

FTC: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! this video is not sponsored. (:

Thanks for watching the Negotiating With Creditors| Settle Debt With Debt Collectors | DIY Credit Repair Tips | LifeWithMC video!

Watch the Negotiating With Creditors| Settle Debt With Debt Collectors | DIY Credit Repair Tips | LifeWithMC video on Youtube

1. Christina Jendro
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

What does it mean, settle but not delete

2. Christina Jendro

Thank you!!!!

3. Jenjen tut
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Is there any way you can get out of credit card debt?
    So Last year I decided to get an Invisalign it cost $7500 for the whole plan At first I’m still thinking whether or not to continue it, they told me that if I decided to cancel it that I can just call them. So I tried it and I paid $250 dollars for the first payment. After 3 weeks I called them stating that I would like to cancel the plan but they told me that I can cancel it but I need to pay the rest of $1700 because they said that they already sent my measurements through Invisalign. I didn’t even know that I needed to pay. The biller was trying to call me saying that I need to pay for it or else they will sent it to the credit card bureau. I couldn’t be able to pay the money due to financial problems at that time. And they didn’t even tell me that if I cancel it I needed to pay the rest they just told me that if I cancel it just call them. So they report to the bureau. I don’t know if this is medical expense or I can just dispute this. Is there any way thats I can get out the this debt or the record will be erase. My apologies, I’m still new on this credit card sytems. Thanks in advance!

4. Alec Reynoso
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Thanks for the great info this helped a lot!!!

5. Gisselle Elyse
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Hey MC! I have a letter from court where debt was dismissed. Do I send this to the creditor for removal or go through validation? Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

6. Finesse Ramsey
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

So when you say settle with the original creditors are you saying if I have AT&T debt to call AT&T instead of the collection agency they use ?

7. Armindo Gonzalez Jr
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Great information! As an Realtor this is very important information that I can pass to clients

8. Sonia Martinez
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Hi…question. The creditor send me a settlement and I wanna pay it. What steps should I take?

9. Tiana Littles
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

What do you recommend doing if they send an old statement as validation? I’ve experienced that and I’m just like, how does this validate that it’s mine? And where do I go from here?

Thanks for your videos! I love them

10. Tai Nashay

Very Informative Video! Thank you

11. Jamrock Trucker

Welp! Let me go get my story together 😂😂

12. Leon Falconer
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Because of you, I was able to pay off $10,000 of debt in collections for $2,200! Once I used The B word (Bankruptcy) it instantly where from over exaggerating threats to “what can you pay sir?” 😆… This is why knowledge is so powerful🙌🏾

13. c
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

I have a collection agency adding interest on the account.. they said it will be going up each day. We don’t settle the account. My medical bill was only $84.00 and now it $145.00 ? How do I get them to $84.00 only? The agency Cherrington Law firm PLLC in UT?

14. Mike Johnson

Man you are Beautiful

15. Yes! We_Buy_Houses1

great video!!

16. george posadas
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

I got a letter from a firm debt collector. What do I do? Saying that they can Persue legal action and I’m so scared

17. Goddess Lee
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Thanks for this sis a great share ❗️☺️💛👏🏽

18. Mzactingbarber
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

I just came across your video. Is it better to call the collection company?

19. I AM DAVENNA
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

This has been very informative.

20. Pam Jam
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Does it report badly on credit report if you pay the debt? And the taxes you owe on the money do they send it to you in a 1099?? I am very curious because I need to discharge some debt.

21. StaK Rawls
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Thank you for the information. I was taking notes in Word throughout your entire video. Thank you.

22. Conscious Thinker
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

Wow this is good advice. I was just thinking about bankruptcy but it would be my second time filing and I really would like to improve my credit and think about my financial health in the long run.

23. from usa
    July 20, 2021 at 11:20 am

beautiful inside and out. Thank you for all of this valuable info. Can you please help us with the following? What is the best way to obtain a substantial settlement sooner rather than later? 6 creditors all about 30 days – 60 days past the due date and I am seriously looking into bankruptcy. Is there a way to obtain a settlement of 30% sooner rather than later? total outstanding credit card debt 100k — and no, I did not think I would be in this place which is why i did not believe it would ever get this bad. No income (thank you pandemic nonsense) and no assets (again, thank you pandemic nonsense). If I list the creditors here, can you provide contact info for who to talk to at each creditor's bank? Thank you. Keep up the great work