Investing

NEW MAJOR CHANGES FOR ANYONE WITH A CREDIT CARD (DETAILS)

new-major-changes-for-anyone-with-a-credit-card-details

These are the new upcoming changes to your credit score and credit cards – and what this means going forward, enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan – Click show more to view ad disclosure

Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

NEW: JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

Favorite Credit Cards: https://oc.brcclx.com/t/?lid=26662102

FIRST CHANGE: Thanks to ASKSEBBY for covering this earlier!
Credit Card companies are becoming more strict about approvals, and might be verifying your income by requiring a 4506T form which allows them to view your tax return with the IRS.

SECOND CHANGE: Credit Limits are being decreased with no advance notice
Credit limit DECREASES during this time – from a credit card companies perspective – make sense. If someone loses their job, or begins using up their savings – then typically, credit cards are next in line. And, if people don’t soon get jobs to be able to repay those cards – the payments will then go into default, and that hurts the credit card companies bottom line.

HOWEVER…the downside of this, to you as the consumer, is that – if your credit line decreases, so could your credit score. That’s because 30% of your credit score is made up of your “Credit Utilization,” or – in other words – how much credit you have available to you, versus how much you actually use.

THIRD CHANGE:
Credit Cards are offering new different rewards. We’ll start with the American Express Platinum, one of my all time favorite credit cards…and they’re EXTENDING the deadline for the signup bonus by 3 months. In addition to that, the American Express Platinum card is adding a $20 per month streaming credit from May 1st until December 31st when you pay for those services with your credit card. That includes Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, and even YOUTUBE PREMIUM.

The Platinum BUSINESS card will also include an extra $20 per month SHIPPING credit, as well…which comes in handy if you don’t have amazon prime, which…you probably should have Amazon prime.
ALL BENEFITS:

Another change to a popular card out there is with the Chase Sapphire Reserve which is now offering 5x points on Restaurants until the end of the year.

So, all in all…looks like some credit companies are shifting around their resources to make the user experience better…or, make it so that you’re less likely to cancel something with a high annual fee, because you’re stuck at home…so, for people who have these cards already, it’s just a nice little bonus to get while we’re home watching YouTube and smashing the like button.

TOP 3 PICKS:

The Chase Freedom Unlimited – NO ANNUAL FEE! AND, they’ll give you BACK $200 when you spend $500 in the first 3 months. So, for anyone who was planning on spending $500 within 3 months, anyway…this is a no brainer.

The Bank of America cash rewards card – NO ANNUAL FEE! And you get a $200 bonus when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days. Plus you’ll get 3% cash back in the category of your choice, 2% back at grocery stores, and 1% cash back on other purchases.

The Citi Doublecash is also a REALLY great 0% interest card, and even though there’s no bonus…you DO get 2% cash back, unlimited, on all purchases…and 0% interest for 18 months.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Donald Steward
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Just like y'all recommended, that's how I met em. @Darkphate1 on telegram is doing a good job. Cc, dumps with pin, CashApp flip and PayPal money transfer very legit, his transparency is top notch 💯

2. Donald Steward

3. Joshua Gurvey
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Aren't all of your "favourite credit cards" in your least favourite banks?

4. First Man
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Trading with *alexascard * on telegram is the best thing that has happened to me on dark web.go trade with him man is so fucking real ✊🏼❤️

5. Jones Valentino
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I bought my banklog from *Dumpscardingg* on telegram with the easiest cashout method which worked 100% no red flag at all he own me a lot,I also bought some credit card from worth the balance I requested which actually works fine the dude helped me alot with his stuffs work with him guys, I’m earning much already ✅

6. Jones Valentino

7. Luke Missirian-Parise
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

3:59 No, it’s with the toilet paper…

8. Martsh Larry
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

All thanks to Starvendor for the valid credit cards I got from him I got a very high balance on it $300 for $3000 was amazing

9. Janelle Hannah
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Got real card from @Darkbolt1 on telegram and he helped me load more on it , it still working no security issues so far that guy is good for the card job

10. Janelle Dawakins
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Buy your credit card with high balance from @Darkbolt1 on telegram dumps with pin that comes with MSR i got mine from him 💯 he has been the one always been there for me I can only vouch for him here cause they are a lot of scammers here but have found the right vendor here

11. Wyatt Cody
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Thanks Dumpscardingg on telegram I got my dumps†pin from him with good balance on it thanks so much bro imma still come back for more business bro

12. Rose Mary
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Dealing with *Jackdumps*ontelegram is the best thing that has happened to me I just got a working cc from him at cheaper rate

13. Chris Reinoza
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

That happens to me. Capital one went from 15k credit limit to 5k “because I don’t use it” wtf so they screw me because I used my credit limit smartly?

14. Dave Willams
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Wow!! I just got my bitcoin and working on cc’s from michesliver on telegram, he is honest, reliable, and trustworthy. Thanks man

15. Recruit Sales force
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Deeply happy I come across this trustworthy vendor been a second time of getting CC from him michesliver
    On telegram much love I have for you 💯✅

16. Captain Comical
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

YouTube should just develop a better algorithm – ideally one where Graham’s videos are given so much priority he pops up before advertisements.

17. Sharon paul
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I got PayPal transfer from michesliver on telegram he’s reliable and trustworthy

18. awfaf afwaf
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I saw several reviews about how people got their credit score boosted but I was deeply touched about how Mr. Sam of Samhackstechnology LLC helped a single mother moved into a nice apartment within short time. And I was desperately in need of improving my credit score back to 800’s after going through so many surgery for years with low disability check and I couldn’t be able to catch up with some of my bills anymore until I got in touch with this great man who really improved my FICO Score back to 842, deleted the eviction and every other negative collection items on my credit report within 24 days. Just get in touch with him through his website I found on Graham Stephan videos….
    Samhackstechnology⏹Net/..

19. Carlos Perez
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

A lot of Americans suffers credit errors because they haven’t met the right one to help them out, so they go ahead falling into the wrong side. I was once a victim of that scandal but after I made the right choice by contacting Sam Hacks Technology LLC to fix my credit which he did exactly what I was expecting he got all the items in collections, hard inquires, loans, medical bills, bank judgment out of my report and boost my score from 510 to 785 plus and everything is now working perfectly on my credit and I got approved for the capital one credit card I applied for. He is also good in fixing of Chex Systems. If you need to reach him out please kindly contact him now with the following details. Samhackstechnology⏹Net

20. Mop Adah
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

In the middle of last month of the year 2019 , I was reading an article about a particular credit repair agency raising their credit score from 300 – 800+ and how their clients were happy about was just reading this as a news article and surfing through the comments on google when a simple comment from a user in google caught my attention so i decide to get in touch with the company and he help me increase my credit score from 605 to 800+, he also deleted all my negative reports and raised FICO score to 810 now i’m free to purchase the kind of house i want , thanks a lot SAMHACKSTECHNOLOGY☯NET

21. Daniel James
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

My husband and i had state tax liens in New York that were listed as joint Responsibility. We both did a lot of try to get this off out credit but all effort doesn't yield result. so we decide it was best to go online in search of a reliable Credit agency who understand the credit system to come o our rescue and just after a deep search i came across Sam Hacks Technology LLC. I told him about withdrawing our tax liens from my credit report and he explained to me the process to help me solve this. After some days we both got an agreement tax liens were completely gone after running his credit improving processes and my credit score being raised to golden score. He sent me verification of good work he had done on my credit he sent and i found on 3 credit bureaus… I couldn't have imagined my life so good fast , thank you so much Samhackstechnology⏺net

22. Luis Diaz
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

BLESSINGS 🙏 …. ACTIVE FROM COLOMBIA 👀👂🎥👍❤💞..

23. Ashleigh
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

For people who don't have credit and is seriously thinking about getting a credit card to build credit really soon (within a few weeks), would these changes that credit card companies affect these people as well? Disregarding the proof of income bit because well…I'm not entirely an idiot. lol Should I and others like me just fall back your Best credit cards in 2020 video?

24. Higgins Fred
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

But your creditcard with high balance from Scottdeller on telegram dumps with pin that comes with. MSR I got mine from him💯has been the one always been there for me I can only vouch for him here cause they are a lot of scommees here but have found the right vendor here….he’s the best ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

25. Higgins Fred
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

May you be bless whoever that posted about SCOTTDELLER on telegram on here , I chatted him up and ask for a deal, he actually sent me the digital card that I wanted and it works perfectly thanks to you…. bro you are the best here💯

26. Higgins Fred
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I received balance of $1200 CC from scottdeller on telegram thanks to you guys make you deal with him…they are the best vendors guy I trust him here

27. Higgins Fred
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Wow just got my fresh BTC from scottdeller what of 6k on telegram is the only legit vendor that sells CC and dumps I got some from him….guys make you deal with him…thanks so much bro💯💯💯

28. pastor franko
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I bought some credit card from Leopinhack on telegram and it was quite real and alll his card were valid

29. off gamer

30. Eunice Miranda
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

Can you make an update video for credit cards for beginners please. I like every video👍

31. illuminati temple
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

I'm here to share a testimony on how Jayson Brown helps me with the blank ATM card that change my life within a week.That change my life from poverty to success i never believe it was like a dream to me, i went online in search for job and i saw different comments of people testifying on how they become rich by getting a blank ATM card from a hacker called Jayson. Brown (jaysonbrown867@gmail.com) But i never believe. but i was confuse i just need money to pay my bills and take care of my famil was the y so i said to be a rich man is all about risk so i take the risk and i contacted the hacker (jaysonbrown867@gmail.com) And still doubt but i say let me try and risk it, and i ask for the blank ATM card, and will agree on the terms and condition.(jaysonbrown867@gmail.com).
    And it was sent to me and i withdraw $5000 daily with it, it was a greatest surprise to me a very big thanks to this hacker called, (jaysonbrown867@gmail.com) If you are in need of getting the blank ATM card contacted the hacker at (jaysonbrown867@gmail.com)

32. Jacob Kash
    July 22, 2021 at 8:31 am

If I already have a sapphire preferred card, can I apply for a reserve and get their sign up bonuses as well, and then combine my chase points?

Sprained my thumb smashing the like button on the last 4 videos