Investing

Revealing The INSANE Perks of The $10 Million Dollar Credit Card

revealing-the-insane-perks-of-the-10-million-dollar-credit-card

Today we’re going to review the $10 Million Dollar JP Morgan Reserve Credit Card and how it compares to its competition – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

As it is now, the JP Morgan Reserve annual fee is $450 per year – and for that, here’s what you get:

1: You’ll get a $300 per year travel credit that automatically reimburses you for ANYTHING travel related.

2: You’ll also get a $120 Statement Credit For Doordash Deliveries, and free DashPass for 2 years – which is worth another $120 per year.

3. You’ll also get 1 year of complimentary Lyft Pink when you activate the service using your card – and that’s a $240 value.

4. Next, you’ll also get free priority pass lounge access for yourself and up to 2 guests anytime you travel – and this has a minimum value of $99 per year, all the way up to $399 per year depending on how much you travel.

5. Now, even better than that…one of the unknown perks of this card that I didn’t even know about when I signed up until someone told me…was that it comes with FREE United Club Membership when you request membership over the phone.

6. Sixth, you’ll also get complimentary global entry or TSA PreCheck which works out to a $100 statement credit every 4 years.

And 7th through 15th…you just get a whole bunch of other perks and services, like up to $10,000 worth of trip cancellation, complimentary rental car insurance, complimentary roadside assistance, lost luggage reimbursement, free hotel upgrades and services, and even free medical and emergency dental benefits when you’re more than 100 miles away from your home.

Now, in terms of EVERYTHING ELSE though – and how it compares with OTHER credit cards out there – from my experience, it’s definitely BETTER and it has a LOT of improvements – but, it’s not something that’s so crazy or hyped up to be a “$10 million dollar credit card.”

For example, let’s compare it to the Chase Sapphire Reserve. To get this card, it’ll cost you $550 per year…pretty much anyone can get it if you have a thorough credit history…and it has NEARLY THE EXACT SAME BENEFITS as the JP Morgan Card.

The American Express platinum also costs $550 per year…but, some of its benefits are a little more niche.

For instance, instead of giving you a broad travel credit…they’ll just give you a $200 airline credit towards incidentals that you can redeem through one airline of your choice. You’ll also get complimentary Centurion Lounge Access anytime you travel. American Express will also reimburse you $15 per month in Uber Expenses, and that increases to $20 in December. You’ll also get $100 per year to spend towards Saks 5th Avenue.

They’ve also just recently added on a $20 per month free streaming credit that you could use towards Spotify, YouTube Premium, Netflix, or anything like that through the rest of the year…and a $20 per month Phone Credit when you pay your phone bill through the American Express Card.

Even though the JP Morgan card is almost identical to the Chase Sapphire Reserve…this does come out ahead. It’s got more benefits, a lower annual fee, and better customer service. It’s REALLY easy for this card to pay for itself almost immediately, and everything after that as profit.

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. The_Truth Ruscitti
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

not that you plan to have a revolving 10 million dollar balance, just curious what the interest rates are?

2. hothotheat3000
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I’d rather have this one than the flex card, err black card.

3. Christian Collett

You really nailed it at the 2am thing

4. Mrs Jane
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Mrs Jane is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

5. Tristan Skipworth
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

It seams more comparable to the platinum card.

6. SH4DOW_YT

LIAR

7. Francis Barnes
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

How did he get part of the JPM private bank?

8. Fae-Ray Anthem
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

The concierge service and near infinite limit are really the reasons you'd have this card. If truly making use of both those features isn't in your budget, well the reason for the exclusivity defines itself. Demonstrably the "mainstream" high-end cards still put you through to the standard customer service. However the invite-only card has dedicated customer service to keep the actual high-rollers happy. Its also why the actual fee is so low compared to the Centurion because its really not about trying to game the customer.

9. Dakota Hynus

Doge to the moon!!

10. David A

Yes I’m reading it

11. Ross Lemon
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

The Chad Niche (neesh) vs the Virgin Cave-Ape Nitch.

12. gbar2093
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I’m impressed by the speed of answering!

13. Cecil Parmar
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

10M in assets does not mean having 10M cash in the bank.

14. Harschith Adimoolam

Metal Rectangle*

15. Darath N
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

The American Express platinum cost $1250 a year and doesn't even have as many perks

16. Emmy B
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

But Graham, you pronounced that word wrong

17. Adegbenro David
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Thanks Cynthia for connecting me to Dumpscredit101 on telegram I got my tools just off recent it cool legit no he’s great 💯

18. Ghost
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

But Graham, you said that word wrong, you pronounced it wrong and it's wrong

19. café racers

IF I WAS DOUG DEMURO HAHAHA❤️

20. Dose Jose
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Just seen a legit Man 👨 On here Who got me Cc without any problems,just got my Cc from DarkVerizone on Telegram @DarkVeri

21. Emma Soles
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Niché is a French word, the French pronunciation is Neesh, and the American pronunciation is Nitch. So you can really go either way ☺️

22. catherine taylor
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Wow!! I just got my bitcoin and working on cc’s from smithjuli on telegram, he is honest, reliable, and trustworthy. Thanks man

23. Alabama Samurai
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I have had a Swiss Amex Centurion for about 10 years, this year they are adding USD 1,700 (CHF 1,500) credit for jewelry purchases at Gubelin Stores, plus another USD 700 / CHF 600 annually at the Globus high end department stores, plus all the usual premium automatic memberships, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Honors Diamond, as well as personal shoppers, off hours shopping at premium stores (basically having the store open for you during closed hours), as well as a bunch of free events around the world, I have to say this remains to me the absolute best card / most versatile…

24. Damon Hogan
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Lol it makes me subtly uncomfortable that he said youtube brought us here randomly at 2 o'clock and it literally 2 o'clock right now for me

25. mary dalton
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

The only real vendor I found on here is * plugboss1 * on telegram, that man is good for real 😳 I got my credit card from him

26. L
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

the perks are the same of as the chase reserve

27. Claire Allysaa
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I bought a cc from @Robthin on telegram beat vendor I know and vary trustworthy.he sell
    CC,fullz,Bank,Drops,and Dumps💯

28. Stringer Bell
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

Sapphire is way quicker than he is showing here. 2min or less.

29. KinArt
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

As I've considered getting rid of all premium credit cards, I believe that my 1 free night at the Ritz Carlton yearly blows away Door Dash and Lyft credits. Chase just needs to expand the travel credit.

I believe that I'll keep my Ritz Carlton card one more year.

30. First Man
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I swear imma quit ma job,someone post this guy on here refer him on telegram *alexascard * that Gee legit got me some dumps

31. shyroi
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I had an late repo and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 400s CREDIT SCORE These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I starting looking for help After he finished working on my REPORT in just 7 days my CREDIT SCORE increased to 780 all the negative items on my REPORT were deleted permanently and he added good trade lines to boost my credit gratitude to ignitionservices at yahoo com

32. National TV
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I give absolute THANKS TO guildunlocks net I NOW HAVE A BETTER CREDĮT AND IT DIDNT TAKE US MORE THAN 32 HOURS TO GET IT DONE IM REALLY GLAD BECAUSE IT TURNED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE IN THE WORLD LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS IM JUS REALLY GLAD WE HAVE HIM

33. Şimdi İzle
    July 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

I honestly wouldnt have found a way to do this if it wasnt for hackerdane at yahoo com he has saved so many lives and I really admire him for that I used to have a very poor credit score because I had a rough past and its not always been easy for me but when I found mr dane I explained to him everything that was going on and he reassured me that he would fix it he did and got my scóre from 550 to 805 now I have my own pharmacy and currently working on getting something even bigger dane saved my life in ways I cant even talk about so if anyone needs saving Find your way to him through his mail hackerdane at yahoo com he wouldnt judge

34. piç sidar