Robert Kiyosaki's $750 Million Dollar Man Reveals His Secrets

robert-kiyosakis-750-million-dollar-man-reveals-his-secrets

Robert’s $750 Million Dollar Man Reveals His Secrets

Increase your financial education by learning how two incredible investors, Rich Dad co-founder, Kim Kiyosaki, and Robert Kiyosaki’s friend and Rich Dad Real Estate Advisor, Ken McElroy, both started small and then developed the strategies needed to accelerate their results and build incredible wealth. After viewing this event, take advantage of a special offer to help you get started as an investor: https://bit.ly/RDWyoutube3. You’ll get Robert Kiyosaki’s complete Real Estate CASHFLOW Blueprint program and gain access to his proven step-by-step strategies. Plus, for a limited time – you’ll also get access to 6 FREE LIVE Mastermind sessions with Robert’s certified Rich Dad Real Estate experts – a $2,000 value (This offer is subject to change at any time). What’s included: Robert’s Complete CASHFLOW Blueprint online course and 3 additional free bonuses: The Rich Dad Personal Riches Profile (powered by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), Robert’s Contracts and Forms Toolkit, and 7 extra sessions featuring Robert’s Insider Secrets to Exploding your Cash Flow. https://bit.ly/RDWyoutube3

#robertkiyosaki #kimkiyosaki #kenmcelroy

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Minotauro Trading
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

how cool is that!!!?? Thank u guys!!!

2. kim benk
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Due to Roberts teaching doing realty is more difficult than before while the kyosakis profit from their teaching!!

3. adam
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I love Kim & Kenny! Thank you.

4. Estella Brian
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Bitcoin mining is the basic way you can grow your bitcoin .The primary purpose of mining is to allow Bitcoin nodes to reach a secure, tamper-resistant consensus. Mining is also the mechanism used to introduce bitcoins into the system. Miners are paid transaction fees as well as a subsidy of newly created coins, called block rewards. This both serves the purpose of disseminating new coins in a decentralized manner as well as motivating people to provide security for the system through mining.Thanks a lot Mrs Stella for helping me make 10,000$ daily on Bitcoin Don't be left out as things are ongoing in the cryptocurrency market. Start a trade and invest wisely she is a professional trader she changed my life I started with just 5,000 capital now I earn 10,000 daily

5. 36Elias
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Great content as always! Though the coronavirus caused a historic fall in global markets—crypto markets included— pundits still argue that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and trade, rather than sell. It's smarter to earn profit and stack up in this bear market by getting your holdings into the active trading market from which I have grown my portfolio from *2.9btc-11btc already, with the help of Mr Douglas Murray’s trading guide and signals, Which have been lucrative trading with. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment, Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

6. 36Elias

7. Valdés Rodríguez
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I'm holding unto $PHR, I have a strong feeling it will make me rich, plus the coin is appreciating in the market, go read about it

8. Jameswalterss7
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Everyone around me tells me not to get involved in real estate and over and over people always have something to say about it but really when you break it down real estate can be the best thing possible and you can make a heck of a lot of money from the research I’ve done and seen. You could take 50,000 and throw it on the boardwalk and nobody can land on it but you can also buy all the railroads and never actually put houses on it so depending on who you are and what you do with it it’s all up to you

9. JULALAINE LAGAT
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I realized that the old system is really shaken and breaking… And the new one is comin where people will be genius to take control of their mind and not be passive so they can have the life they want and the blessings God wants for each of us. The worst came but it is needed because the best is yet to come…😊

10. Kaila PowerzTv
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

It’s a trap and I know it. How obvious all of this?

11. Chisom Oputa
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Very Good people doing a great job.
    God bless u more

12. Cingcilipit Aye
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Thanks guys! So much inspirations for me coming from this podcast

13. Aditya Patidar

Hello ,
    I am from India and my english is not good at all so please add english captions if you can

14. SIMON DAVILA SARACHE
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

We all most begin in some point that's the big challenge

15. Reshma Subramony
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

All this should be thought at schools schools designed to make us poor that the fact

16. james rattenborg
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Real estate prices have tripled in Eugene, Oregon since 2000. Not a good place to buy rental homes.

17. Jen Solazzo
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I love the billboard idea, where does one shop for a billboard?

18. Diogo Pereira
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

If i dont have money to invest or a job how can i start someting ??

19. keith reid

Location is key!!

20. keith reid

Cash flow

21. keith reid

Digital adds

22. keith reid

(Buying billboards) good!!

23. keith reid
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Senior housing assisted care great investment

24. keith reid
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Must vet the potential tenant, very important!

25. Sakeema Nurdin
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

All thanks to Andrew Feldstein, his sincerity to his clients is unquestionable, trading with him have been much successful with his good strategy i just got a withdrawals today 17,890USD in binary trade is now easy.

26. Stephen Weber
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

More millionaires were made during the Great Depression than at any other time

27. Jeremiah Lim
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

ver very about the son of bitcoin…bitcoin diamond has the world's first online "Amazon" store. You can redeem bitcoin diamond tokens for 5000 items from the store and shipped free worldwide. It is the only crypto in the world to back its token adhering to Satoshi's whitepaper that "bitcoin" mission is solely for e commerce to eliminate fraud. After 10 yrs, bitocin still has no online store to redeem its tokens.
    Many are saying bitcoin diamond, son of bitcoin is the real bitcoin. Pls report on this astonishing development..

28. George Lien
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I love the new FBI warning ! I’m so sick of people stealing your content.

29. The real: Einar and John Boxing Show

👍💥 Best Wishes John Heath

30. William Dauria -The FIRE Movement
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

After reading the book Rich Dad Poor Dad I sold off my motorcycle business, purchased Real Estate and now have the ability to live on passive income at age 32. I now have my own Youtube Channel as well! Follow me as I buy and invest in Real Estate while learning the ins and outs of the business! Rich Dad Channel, let me know if you would like me as a guest on your show! Id be honored!

31. Justin Erlenbusch
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Can you guys do a video and go in to more detail. Could you talk about the refined cash out. No tax.

32. Ranice Freire

Be careful with fake comments about ALL THIS MONEY GAIN in trading

33. Nai Sulong
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Educates about property and start small.

34. Joon Moon
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

More views are getting to the other channels which features Robert because of weird thumbnails 😂🤣see before they delete it blah blah blah🤣😂👍🧡

35. Derrick Russell
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I made 2BTC in less than a week without sending much money to anyone, I did it all with the help of Mr James Ward.

36. Daniel Tan
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Hi guys, this is what I've learned so far, will try to get the replay.

1. 401(K) -US, govt controls where that money can be invested into. (Why?) -> Lots of standard deviation of Investment Quotient? Too much unpredictability? Maybe just rate them like A B C?

-Virtue: Every month, you contribute to your own capital/fund for retirement.

2. Real Estate either generates capital gains or rent. Sometimes that makes it more secure than other business ventures. Need Adam Smith's input.
    -Control over income, debt, cash flow, costs, public sector compliance and purposing.

3. Use rent premiums as a risk management measure. Once they have proven that they are less or not risky, return them the risk management fee money they paid.

4. Supplying(Renting) the land. Sometimes that is all you need to do.

5. Creative fundraising. Tithe, with the tithers' names on the floors? Maybe we can link them with more ventures of all scales. Remember, cash flow can also build up your capital reserves.

6. How do I create a lease?

7. Try to create a balance between material and digital market development tools.

8. Remember to seek counsel/advice/wisdom first, last and always.

9. Your reputation is as good as the relationships with your partners.

10. Read up financial statements, there is no running away from it. There is no point getting wealthy if you don't want to be able to read and understand a financial report like a baby book.

11.

37. Feniandinho67
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Has anyone heard of an app on iPhone called Luno? And is it safe?

38. Ngoc Nguyen
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Inflation. Refinance your debt to fix rate like your house

39. TryllaTröllMaistre Fictitious Fables of Europa

$MMRP common praying 🙏 God will reward the righteous

40. Marcus Troy
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

I learnt about crypto currency November 2010, finally got in at about June 2011. I lost so much to scammers , I gave up on crypto until I met (Expert Morgan). I never believe in her until I made my first withdrawal then I realized that she is a genuine trader, Morgan is a motivator and an inspiration in all matters of life, she introduced me to a platform i made an investment of $5,000 and today I'm proud to say I make over $15,000 weekly from trading on crypto currencies.
    Nothing beats working with the right strategy and earning passively, with (Expert Morgan) strategy you will be successful in investing cryptocurrencies, you can reach him on w h a t s a p p with this number + 1 3 1 2 7 6 1 4 0 6 9 for great tips and worry no more about losing your money in investing cryptocurrencies

41. Leo
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

One of the best videos !

42. Jevin IOCs
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Thank you Kim to explain your first experience because i truly think the first step is the hardest one

43. BusyBeeStuff
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Be super picky on tenant qualifications 👍

44. Oliver Strong
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

The peoples money is Elrond, The new Banks & Hedgefund money is Bitcoin. Check Elrond our Rich Dad!

45. Micheal Brown
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Online investment has been my first ☝️priority even before this recent Covid-19 pandemic which made a lot of people jobless, however cryptocurrency has gained a lot of investors and trader lately but it is wise not to just invest or trade blindly as this will be a wasted effort in making money. For me, bitcoin trading has been so much successful because i got involved in day trading with a working strategy/daily signals properly backed by a pro trader known as Mr. Douglas Murray . Due to personal research on cryptocurrency, i got to discover that if you want to make profits, you need to trade with the insight, skills, and experience of a trader likeMr. Douglas Murray, which has been very profitable for me for the past 6 weeks now and in my first month of trading with his strategy, i was able to grow my initials from 1.2btc to 6.8 btc. I have not seen strategies as specific as that of Mr. Douglas Murray as his signals are very accurate. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

46. Micheal Brown

47. Lubosi Maboshe

Financial education is key

48. * Instagram B0t only 3 USD *
    July 22, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Auto Comment for Instagram and other features. Only US$3.