SANTANDER LAWSUIT HOW TO JOIN || OPTIONS FOR RELIEF IF NOT INCLUDED OR IN THE 34 STATES

santander-lawsuit-how-to-join-options-for-relief-if-not-included-or-in-the-34-states

#SANTANDERLAWSUIT #SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTLEMENT #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Shelly-Ann Smith

We love ❤️ 💕 💗 ❤️ 💗 💕 YOU .. You are amazing… Thank You 🙏 thank you 🙏 u

2. Waleed Tube
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

my car was repossessed October 2019? they just send me offer to pay $6000 to settle my account ! I really don’t have money . the repossession cost me my job and others family issues

3. Shomari Davis
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

So they’re saying I qualify for the restitution but they sold my debt to another collector and they aren’t trying to get it back and fix my credit what can I do? Can I file my own claim

4. Blazing Bright Dreams
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I’m not sure I’m clear on what you’re saying for those of us who aren’t included in the 34 states. I have the paperwork for when I purchased the car and the paperwork after they repoed the vehicle and sold it. The collection agency just removed their account from my credit report, however Santander is refusing to remove the charge off from my report. Everything about how I obtained the car falls under what you mentioned in this video.

If I’m understanding you correctly in this video, I should use the paperwork as leverage to prove all of the above mentioned in this video and in return I should receive a settlement? Well in my case I’d rather them just remove the charge off from my credit report.

5. Tony & Francis Rios Rodriguez

I need help asap.

6. MJ N
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

WARNING do not call Rust Consulting to see if you qualify! They referred me to Santander at 1-888-222-4227 (Credit Collections). Now I have triggered collections calls. In 2015 I received a 1099C Cancellation of Debt. The auto was repossessed in 2014! I wish I hadn't called RUST CONSULTING! I feel like I was tricked into triggering new collection calls!

7. Sheila M Lindsey
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

How do I get in touch with the Attorney? I bought a 2014 Nissan Versa in 2014 and a year later someone ran into the back of me and totaled it and the didn’t pay it off even though I had gap. They say I owe them Over $4000 . I am disabled and in poverty but they still sold me the car. Can you give me information on what I can do please.

8. Aniya Carter
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Thanks so much for the information. The escalations team told me I didnt qualify because my repossession was not in the first 12 months. Not sure what to do next.

9. pudden pudden
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Steven I am disabled person & have many health challenges u r so sincere & thank u sharing your info how would I go bout getting your company to assist me with Santuder law suit I am person just brought car from them bout year ago please respond b safe 🙏🏾😷

10. Linda Farmer

Great Information 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

11. Linda Farmer
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

It takes a while to get the postcard‼️ But you will get it. I got mine, registered, now WAITING 🙏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

12. Jason Snyder
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Just had my vehicle repossessed, work has been really slow this year. I tried to work things out but they wanted over $2000 and I would have to do a new loan to get it back! Any advice?

13. Michael Turchin
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Your company did nothing but take my money. I'm thoroughly disgusted by the way my account was neglected and never handled properly.

14. Tryll Chisleyboi
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

What do I do if the dealer is no longer in business and I can’t get through to santander

15. Ddixon2727 Dixon
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I’ve called everybody from Santander to the AG and they keep running me in circles , they can’t even tell you if you’re eligible for the lawsuit.

16. gab22511
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

How can I find out if I’m included in this? I have an auto loan with Santander. I got the car in 2018 my payments are high(19.21% interest) and I’m considering refinancing through a credit union. Not sure of my options if any.

17. Michele Crawford
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

In order to keep the car I must lake those payments

18. Michele Crawford
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I have to send documents to pay all back months payment due and the payment due as of this month I am to pay them 290 every month plus the 186. A month. I have a high double interest from 9,000 to 15,000. I made a 3000 down payment

19. Savannah World News
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I’m so over this me and wife really considering to pay 3,000 rather then 13,000 to get them out our hairs

20. Michele Crawford

Never got one

21. Michele Crawford
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

My state is included however the Santander doesn’t have my name included when called in gave my name and address. Not only that they are trying to take car under the chapter 13 bankruptcy

22. Tryll Chisleyboi
    July 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I was included in the 34 states but still haven’t heard anything from them I meet all the criteria payed the 500 for the demand letter got a lawyer and so on still havent heard anything even tried to settle still havent heard anything