Secret Shortcut to Successful Investing – [Rich Dad's StockCast]

secret-shortcut-to-successful-investing-rich-dads-stockcast

Want a shortcut to successful investing? Of course, you do, we ALL do.
Robert Kiyosaki gave us his shortcut and we’ll tell you.
In fact, Robert believes in this shortcut so much that he has done it his whole life, over 9 times.

In this episode, Andy Tanner, Robert’s personal advisor, is going to teach you how you can take the same shortcut Robert Kiyosaki does.

Curious? Then join us for the Shortcut to Learning How to Invest
And of course, you’ll want more Andy Tanner so go to:

FREE Training with Andy Tanner to get Andy’s FREE training: https://thecashflowacademy.com/rd-stockcast/
Or…
Go to: Rat Race Escape Plan to get Andy’s FREE book: https://thecashflowacademy.com/rd-stockcast/

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Mya Strosin

Check NFFT Blockverse, im sure you’ll love the concept

2. The Relief
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Sorry guys I like your videos but can’t justify watching a 30 minute video with 9 ads on it. I’ll try again next time

3. Steven Oleksy
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

I am a disabled marine veteran working at a car dealership. I have read a lot of Roberts book and rich dad radio posts. I would never ask Robert to mentor me but I would like to know if there are any good mentors in Illinois I could contact. I would work really hard for a mentor. If given the chance I would show my mentor my value. I always give and never take. I just need one chance and I promise I won’t let anyone down

4. Marcus Haerdin

Fabolous video! Keep it up 👏

5. r pietryk
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

ideal and improving reality, always

6. Jon Peters
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

A person succeeding in investments really has nothing to do with shortcuts. Success is a process you have to go through

7. zo zo

If you do so many money
    why do need so many ads ?
    This makes people to leave the video!!

8. zo zo

Too many Ads !!!!!!

9. Ferrion
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Waste of my time watching this video. You guys are just trying to sell stuff. Thanks a lot 👎
    Invest in dividend stocks people. Be frugal too.

10. motocomplex1
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Investing in crypto now with Mr.Murray should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

11. motocomplex1

12. Christina Bruce
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

This sounds a little like a pyramid scheme….?

13. TT Fan

27.00: LOA

14. joshua stephens
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

This guy needs a corona test….'investment advice'……..'cough cough'

15. TJ Hall
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

I have a suggestion to what you could do for the CASHFLOW game. Add some sort of tax payments or something so that we can learn more about how taxes work and how to pay less of them

16. Nolonger Have-couth
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Is the comments section set up for fbc fund advertising?

17. 110 DEVANSH SINGH
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Y there are so many ads🤬🤬

18. Soppoman
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Getting into the wrong brokers almost ruined my life. thanks Mr Peter roland for resurrecting me with your awesome trading strategies which has paid of $67k in just one week.

19. Jack Thomas
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

I never believed bitcoin investment pays off this huge. I just received $21k from my account manager Mr Peter roland. Thank you so much

20. Suppoman
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Getting into the wrong brokers almost ruined my life. thanks Mr Peter roland for resurrecting me with your awesome trading strategies which has paid off $67k in just one week.

21. Nio Bull
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

It's my fist time jumping into crypto investment and it profited me so fast. I'm really angry with myself not knowing Mr Peter roland before now

22. Liam Noah
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

This is a good time to make some investment in our lives that'll earn us a better tomorrow. Investing in crypto is lucrative and a big chance to make money online

23. John Boutakis
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Did you know that the US Billionaires net worth grew by more than $4 trillion combined during the pandemic 💲💲💲…

Australian Billionaires net worth grew by more than $400 billion combined during the pandemic 💲💲💲…

Would you like to know just how easy it is to successfully earn and capitalise 100% of the time on global events and market movement, all from the comfort of home ??

The amount of money that you can earn is not capped, it's unlimited.

It all depends on your knowledge, investment and work ethic.

No experience required, free and full training provided, very low joining fee of $100 with more then 150% monthly commissions paid out to you daily on your investment.

24. RayfieldA
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Myself, being a complete beginner and novice to trading, would like to find and invest in a Great deal while learning how to become a wise investor.

25. fxweirdos
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

I doubt their is a shortcut for success generally speaking.
    Everything needs dedication, planning, risk management, money management,
    That is what I always say in my videos on my YouTube channel, and let us not forget that newbies always fall for the idea of fast money.

26. carolina torres
    July 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Does the trader James Jack lawrence have a web page?an academy or something like that?