self-credit-repair-advice-inquiries-late-payments-collections-disputes-credit-repair-qa

Self Credit Repair Advice | Inquiries, Late Payments, Collections, Disputes | Credit Repair Q&A – Latest News Today

This video answers some of the questions I have received about removing late payments, removing inquiries, learning the difference between credit scoring systems used by credit karma and many lenders and more information on the dispute process.

I began my credit repair journey in July of 2019 and now I have a 781 credit score and am looking to buy my first house. The crazy thing about it is I did it all on my own. That’s right! I fixed my credit by doing research and watching tons of videos and you can too.

I decided to share this journey in hopes of it helping someone else who is currently trying to self-repair their credit too or as some say DIY credit repair. I don’t want anyone to feel alone in this process and I want to share the many lessons I have learned, and am still learning, with you.

I won’t say this process is quick and easy. Like everything else in life, it takes hard work, dedication and PATIENCE. I had to capitalize that because it’s important that you understand repairing your credit is no overnight fix. You didn’t get bad credit overnight (although for me it felt like it lol) and you won’t repair it overnight.

–WATCH THE LATEST CREDIT VIDEOS–
How I took my credit score from a 573 to 752:
Disputing collections (I share a personal phone call I had with a collection agency):

JOIN THE THE JOURNEY TO 100 & subscribe here:

FOLLOW ME ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/iammoniquehinton/

Music produced by none other than my very on husband Calvin Hinton 🙂
FOLLOW HIM ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/therealcalvinhinton

📬SEND US SOMETHING📬
Calvin & Monique Hinton
PO Box 3242
Slidell, LA 70459

Thanks for watching the Self Credit Repair Advice | Inquiries, Late Payments, Collections, Disputes | Credit Repair Q&A video!

Watch the Self Credit Repair Advice | Inquiries, Late Payments, Collections, Disputes | Credit Repair Q&A video on Youtube

1. Celal Ülker
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

As a first timer venturing into cryptocurrency investments, this course has been fairly insightful as it covers all the basics of understanding cryptocurrency markets and the relevant chart analysis techniques. The 1-2-1 sessions were well thought out and composed in an easy to digest manner. Kudos SCORESENSEANDSPYGMAIL🎡COM for making things easily understandable, Overall, it is a very solid Cryptocurrency Programme that I would recommend to anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and market chart analysis.Read more

2. festerYiğit
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

My fears about this new credit model are if they start implementing the Chinese model with this model. I’ve heard rumblings of them wanting to use your Internet search history and other social decisions that you make to be included like whether or not you get your vaccine. I know they want to implement more of a Chinese style social credit score system which would be horrific for freedoms in our country. They always make it seem like a good idea and try to spin it with the fluffy stuff but I have a feeling this goes much deeper than just helping out the little guy. I can almost guarantee this will grant people more control over our lives. I feel so lucky for coming across some guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at SCORESENSEANDSPY@GMAIL🧿 COM .. I am no longer in bankruptcy & all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardships

3. Efo Tvv
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

I also didn’t think this would work but what Giorgio said about SCORESENSEANDSPY@GMAIL🧿 COM is actually very true

4. Zeynep Bozkurt
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

Your incredible generosity and thoughtfulness shone through in their job,scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡com are transparent

5. V Game
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

From personal observation, I know that scoresenseandspy is hardworking,highly intelligence, active, talented and reliable

6. MR. Gündem
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

My fears about this new credit model are if they start implementing the Chinese model with this model. I’ve heard rumblings of them wanting to use your Internet search history and other social decisions that you make to be included like whether or not you get your vaccine. I know they want to implement more of a Chinese style social credit score system which would be horrific for freedoms in our country. They always make it seem like a good idea and try to spin it with the fluffy stuff but I have a feeling this goes much deeper than just helping out the little guy. I can almost guarantee this will grant people more control over our lives. I feel so lucky for coming across some guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡 com I am no longer in bankruptcy & repo; all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardship

7. HesabıÇaldılar YazdığımYorumlarBenimDeğil
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

Just wait until the government takes complete control of credit scores and bureaus. I can't even imagine the mess. And honestly the current credit system is not that hard to get at all as long as your IQ is not below room temperature. If you really can't get it and aren't responsible enough to make it work, nobody should be lending you money anyways but try to reach out scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡com to fix your credit report and get best things for yourself

8. ACEMİ HOBİCİ
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

I was searching how to get rid of my negatives when I saw people talking about Mr Looper of scoresenseandspy

9. jrwathas
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

My Credit Karma scores have ALWAYS been lower than my FICO!

10. Tee Tee Bless
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

I am a new subscriber. Thank you for this because I needed to hear this. I RECEIVE THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙇. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

11. SugarS8dZ

I receive it!!!

12. Khat OcenUnna

I receive it 💕💕🙏🏾

13. Datu Shyness

I received it Monique

14. Dennis Robery
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

My credit score is now 830! And I was able to finally have excellent credit. I could not have done it without the help and expertise of Mr white.
    As my credit is now perfect, I would keep on recommending his good works to everyone. However, please know that it is only because my goal was reached, and for the excellent credit repair services I received. Get in touch with CREDITREPAIRPORT on telegram for excellent credit repair.

15. Mike Kesler
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

Losing a job affects the credit score for real. I was out of work for some years. I couldn't afford to pay my bills. Had to sell my condo to pay my creditors. I've been employed three years now and bought another condo more than a year ago, but my credit score still bites. Several of my accounts were closed by the credit card companies. It's impossible to know what will happen today or tomorrow because I believed my credit will remain the same forever after several credit repair companies failed but on Quora, I got recommended to a credit repair company, can't say it all but these group saved my life and gave my dead credit a new life. They're highly recommended TO GOOD TOO BE TRUE, INC + 1 7 3 7 4 0 0 0 6 6 5.

16. Mike Kesler

17. Dennis Robery
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

Mr josh has helped me and my Family so much in regards to our credit. We didn’t know where to began when it came to fixing our credit and are so thankful we contacted them to help us! We refer them to everyone because they truly go above and beyond what they say they are going to do, Many Thanks to creditrepairport on telegram..

18. mmateo0484

I received it

19. Linda white
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

solutionxhack on telegram is the best credit fixer. i highly recommend

20. 夢Glavieus
    July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

After a recent post encouraging a low scoring forum member to be hopeful, several people have asked me how I got score from 426 to the 799 today. Hard work, patience, as well as asking many questions on this forum, have been my salvation. Not to say I haven’t slipped – I got so excited a few weeks ago when my score hit 799, and applied for a chase Auto Loan and amex 30k limit credit card (it was my birthday), and my score started slipping downward because of those new inquiries. I need not to beat myself up over those decisions, but oh well, you can’t change the past. To set things up, I have been in close contact with Vincent of Mendosanonymoushack net on google who has never failed me since i knew him, i get loans and more benefits without having to worry.