Investing

The 5 BEST Credit Cards For Beginners in 2021

the-5-best-credit-cards-for-beginners-in-2021

These are my 5 BEST Credit Cards for Beginners in 2021 that will help get you the best credit score and history in the fastest time possible. Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 4 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

1. The Discover It Secured Credit Card
This card has NO ANNUAL FEE. And you will get you 2% cash back on restaurants and gas stations up to the first $1000, AND you’ll get unlimited 1% cash back on everything else. They’re also running a promotion where they will MATCH your cash back in the first year. Not only that, but Discover also allows you to monitor your FICO score for free on their platform, so you can keep track of how your score is improving over time.

2. The Petal 1 Visa Credit Card
They say that the Petal 1 looks beyond your credit score, by instead – looking at your banking history. Your Cash Score shows your creditworthiness and can help you qualify for more credit at better rates. With this, you can get a credit limit anywhere from $500 to $5000…and, BEST OF ALL, THERE’S NO ANNUAL FEE. They also offer anywhere from 2-10% back on select merchants, and their mobile interface helps you better understand how much you spend, what you’ll need to do to pay off your balance in full, and – will help you track your expenses over time.

3. The Apple Credit Card
Like the others – NO ANNUAL FEE. They’ll also give you DAILY cash back…when you use the Apple Card with Apple Pay, you’ll get unlimited 2% cash back on everything. You’ll also get 3% cash back on Apple Products and select merchants. Their app is also fantastic for tracking expenses, and learning good financial habits to make sure you pay off your credit card as soon as possible to avoid paying interest.

4. Bank of America Cash Rewards Card
I like this because they’ll give you a $200 cash bonus when you spend $1000 on the credit card within the first 90 days.Besides that, you’ll also get 3% cash back on the category of your choice, 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 1% cash back on everything else. You can also get a $200 Cash bonus when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days!

5. Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18f/VQ8VGIJX6I
First, they’ll be giving you a $200 bonus when you spend only $500 on purchases within the first 3 months…AND, you’ll earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year! They’ll also offer you 5% cash back on up to $1500 worth of bonus categories, 5% back on travel through the ultimate rewards portal, 3% back at restaurants and dining….3% on drugstores…and 1% back on everything else. All with no annual fee.

Step By Step:

First, sign up for the Discover It Secured Card with a $200 deposit. Once you get the card, all you need to do is put a few of your normal expenses on the card each month…and then pay it off in full.

Second, if you want to expedite the credit building process just a little further…around the same time you apply for the Discover It card, also apply for the Petal 1 Visa Card.

Third, after 6 months of doing this…you’ll want to apply for either the Apple Credit Card or Bank of America Card. These will be your first “unsecured credit cards.”

Fourth, from there…after 8-12 months from getting your first card…get the Chase freedom flex, and enjoy that free $200 cash back.

Then, after 12 months…you should have built up enough of a credit foundation to have a score above 750, and then be able to take advantage of every amazing credit card offer out there to get thousands of dollars back in rewards, travel first class, and get free nights at the best hotels in the world!

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Cold • 7 years ago
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Do i need a credit history to get a apple credit card? I just turned 18 a month ago :/

2. SkepticalMillenial
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

These comments are f'd. Dont follow these links folks.

3. Rachel Cabrera
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Bots have invaded the comment section…

4. Micheal Glock
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I don’t believe there still a legit vendor on Instagram cause have been scam twice. all thanks to those who recommend plugdumps on telegram I give a try of dealing with him he’s the realest he hooked me up with valid credit card you’re legit sir🙌

5. Jefferson Nibble
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

My MSR X6 was delivered to me this morning thanks for being real Bigblunty on tlgrm ✅✅

6. Jefferson Nibble

7. Harrison Gauden

My second payment confirmation from Bigblunty on telegram kudos to you man 🌠🌠

8. Harrison Gauden

My second payment confirmation from Bigblunty on telegram kudos to you man 🌠🌠

9. Dre Parker
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I was thinking about getting a credit card in the order you said at the end never had a credit card before so I think this build my credit up. Discover it card first then petal,Apple Card over (bank of America) then the chase freedom flex card. Hopefully it works out.

10. Dawn Nevas
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Have been scam alot on Instagram I was victim until someone recommend plugdumps on telegram I give a try of dealing with him he’s the realest dude💯

11. Daejha Rivera
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Do you recommend opening more than one line of credit as a beginner with no credit history at all?

12. Jacob Johannes
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

What kind of score do you need for the Freedom Flex?

13. Joelsmediahere

Hi Graham, looks like Wells Fargo C.C. Are closing out which do I get now 😭

14. NBA YB SHORTS
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

What if my first credit card in general is the freedom flex? 😂

15. Quanita Gage
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

When referencing corporate America, he said “They don’t really care about you as they make it seem” realest thing he said…I’ve seen & experienced it first hand in the DMV. Black ppl aren’t really respected in corporate America. Glad that my brother was able to get out of debts & bad credit to become his own boss 💪🏽 by using 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT🎡COM

16. Quanita Gage

17. Quanita Gage

18. Ice Land of many Nations
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

A tradeline means that you are a authorized user of someone else's credit card. You don't have to have possession of the card, but their credit history will reflect on your credit report…a parent or family member with EXCELLENT credit can be a "tradeline" I graduated college with 97,000 in debt"…that right there is a Huge problem..schools have become a business that drain students of money and yet, no one is stepping in to help the students who then graduate with massive debt and have difficulty paying it off…Having that much debt can be overwhelming for ANYONE…Especially a young 20 something who hasn't even began their career. But i really thank you for this video because i found Jack and within few week they fixed my Credit score which is hindrance by student loan and added a large tradeline thanks a lot 850Financialassessment🟡com

19. Ice Land of many Nations

20. Ice Land of many Nations

21. Joseph Carr
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

That invisible credit problem was what I ran into when I tried to buy my first car. Partner that with a parent with zero financial knowledge (who had to co-sign the loan so I could get the car) and I walked away with the worst ever in history interest rate on a junk car from some sketchy dealership. I basically bought 1 1/2 cars buy the time I paid off the car, I was in the dumps via credit, owed $44k in card debts and 97k in student loans and really couldn’t afford anymore Tried Lexington law a while back and that was just a mistake My cousin referred me to 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT🎡COM I’m intrigued by their honesty and service …

22. Joseph Carr

23. Joseph Carr

24. japandoll chris TX 18
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

My fears about this new credit model are if they start implementing the Chinese model with this model. I’ve heard rumblings of them wanting to use your Internet search history and other social decisions that you make to be included like whether or not you get your vaccine. I know they want to implement more of a Chinese style social credit score system which would be horrific for freedoms in our country. They always make it seem like a good idea and try to spin it with the fluffy stuff but I have a feeling this goes much deeper than just helping out the little guy. I can almost guarantee this will grant people more control over our lives. I feel so lucky for coming across some guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT⏺COM .. I am no longer in bankruptcy & repo; all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardship

25. japandoll chris TX 18

26. Gary Farrell
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Interesting! I still think credit score is one of the greatest scams and discriminators of our time! When I paid off all my debt, my score went down significantly. Money in the bank, cash flowing paid for rental houses but nope, banks do not like that. No wonder the system went upside down! Really wanted to emote bad records and inquiries off my credit report i came across 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT🎡COM just recently after i've been using Lexington Law for over two years, I'm glad i have a clean profile NoW

27. Gary Farrell

28. Gary Farrell

29. 392 Charger
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

You really are a saint graham. I just actually applied for the first card you said. Time to get the ball rolling. Just turned 18 on the 5th

30. Michael Jones
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

The average joe cant get this fucking card

31. Craig Kearney
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Hello I’m from the ukhaving trouble getting any of these cards ??

32. Ram Samos

Why all the spam?

33. Greg Jones
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

💳 Can I get a discover card even when I have a bank account with Bank of America?

34. Veronica

So everyone is just a struggling N.A. huh 🙄

35. Rock Rick
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

This my second time gotten my credit card from @plugdumps on telegram you’re the bestseller👍

36. Rock Rick

37. Dawn Nevas
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

@PLUGDUMPS ON TELEGRAM HE’S STILL PUTTING SMILE ON PEOPLES FACE KUDOS TO YOU SIR👍

38. merisa veladiz
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

thank you so much you are heaven-sent.

39. Hudson Dylan
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Got my credit card top up from Bugersauce on telegram I excited met you man really appreciate this dude

40. Isze theplug
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

wow the spam comments are real notifiable here …. sorry Russia and China got it made out for you.

41. nalla
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

So many bots holy crap dude

42. Levord1980
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Capital One platinum/quicksilver has been doing me pretty good. Why wasn’t these mentioned? Am I missing something?

43. Michael A

capitalism sucks

44. Goddywap

Sold out

45. Karen willie

Kudos to @Avalone2 on telegram

46. Nosica Mathurin
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Just wait until the government takes complete control of credit scores and bureaus. I can't even imagine the mess. And honestly the current credit system is not that hard to get at all as long as your IQ is not below room temperature. If you really can't get it and aren't responsible enough to make it work, nobody should be lending you money anyways but try to reach out 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT🪐COM to fix your credit report and get best things for yourself

47. Debbie Powell
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Howdy! I think U maybe the ONLy person I have heard give the precaution of “ONLY do this if it’s for Hard Inquiries that are not for any active credit lines”. That’s so awesome & amazing; I know tons of folks will appreciate this if they see Ur clip 1st before the others who instruct on this specific subject but doesn’t talk about the precaution & risks; how it applies… to later have their accts closed. No bueno! Kuddos for Ur knowledge & the sauce; for Ur transparency!!! I recommend 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT🎡COM for those with bad credit after recommending this clip to learn some knowledge about credit….

48. Debbie Powell

49. Robert Seales
    July 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I think Jack of 850FINANCIALASSESSMENT literally just saved my life, I’ve been struggling to find a way out. I’m currently an N.A waiting to get certified because of covid and stuff but I support myself and my grandma. I don’t have anyone to turn to for help, I’ve been trying to save but I can’t because of bills and renting my apartment and everything. But this, literally helped me look to a brighter future. My grandma is crippled so she cannot do work or anything. Most people have parents to turn to but I don’t talk to my mom or dad. This literally helped me so much because since i met 850financialassessment🪐COM the real issue i have about debt was solve in some weeks am sure before Dec of my birthday i will be home owner.