The Basics of CREDIT REPAIR Explained

the-basics-of-credit-repair-explained

The Basics of CREDIT REPAIR Explained – Latest News Today

Learn More: Capital One Platinum: https://bit.ly/2mqfteg
Capital One Secured Mastercard: https://bit.ly/2AoX37F
Click “show more” for ad disclosure
Credit Shifu Wallets: https://bit.ly/2wG0Glo
Like Credit Shifu on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/thecreditshifu

Credit Repair Books:
Your Score – https://amzn.to/2GfktP0
Repair Your Credit Like a Pro – https://amzn.to/2HYF8bC
Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives
compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This
compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not
include all financial companies or all available financial offers.

Thanks for watching the The Basics of CREDIT REPAIR Explained video!

Watch the The Basics of CREDIT REPAIR Explained video on Youtube

1. The Credit Shifu

Credit Repair Books:
    Your Score – https://amzn.to/2GfktP0
    Repair Your Credit Like a Pro – https://amzn.to/2HYF8bC

2. Kiddy Saba
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Thanks to everyone that recommended #Snoppyhacks on Instagram he got my score from 580 to 760 in 3days . I owe you my life

3. gregg yasmin
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

after seeing recommendations bout lisa_upfx o 'n l'.g i tried my luck and luckily i got my score increased

4. Samuel Bryan
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I love your work, wwwhiltoecyberservicescom.

5. Gabriel Williams
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I found support from hiltoecyberservicescom, they are legit 👍

6. SimonPatton
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

My score got increased finally, after I got hiltoecyberservicescom to get my job done.

7. down up
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Miguelhackerscom as been the best ✊🏻

8. Majek Cliton
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

It Works successfully in ALASKA I Bought an APARTMENT for my family And a mercedez ..Y'all check out Miguelhackerscom it's work out

9. osnao osnao
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Amazing Miguelhackerscom got my credit fixed….

10. Blind Fred
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

What a Genius Mr Donald @ whatapp +1(205) 442-4709,i heard about him from many of my friends, but now when i needed to pay my credit card debts, I was very much fortunate cause he cleared them all. SUCH A PRO.

11. Sarah Ruff
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

This has be the major talk point on YouTube include Quran,I read about him last week I deceided to contact him because I have bad BOA credit card duty to convi19 Pandemic,it unbelievable to understanding that he clear my 30k debt when I check it,i have a good record and my scores increases from 0 to 700s,I refer him to you Mr 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 Brown,, if you have any problems talk to him is on WhatsApp +1(205) 442-4709,

12. Shally Mior

Tested and trusted,I also try him and am now living a better life 666_247hack

13. Libby Kathi
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

My credit got fixed, took a week to see the results but it was worth it. Thanks to David for this, he improved my credit from 568 to 781 with negative items removed. He’s a credit expert and debt relief professional. Sure text him on 4 6 9 – 3 3 6 – 8 8 5 6.

14. Jane Daniels
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I’m up by 100 points. David’s help came at the right time.My credit score on experian reads 781 from a previous score of 546. really fair if you’d ask me. He also removed collections from my records. Reach him on + 1 4 6 9 – 3 3 6 – 8 8 5 6.

15. Timothy Mendis
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Building your credit should be one of the most important things in life. Looking at these characteristics. if you know the type of things that happen around you , you will be scared. Do you know that 96% of Americans have errors in their credit score and out of that high percentage, only 10% know there are errors in their reports. 70% of the 10% of people who notice errors have them corrected. it is a lot of work but with the right help , everything can be corrected.

16. Lyon Mortal
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Wow just within 72 hours @ 666_247hack on IG make my inquiries and debts past, now everything good 💙☄️

17. Lyon Mortal

18. Todge Modagoe
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Am am happy it’s a great 👍 one, I’m now over my hard inquiries, glad you fixed my credit maxline_solution on IG

19. Todge Modagoe
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I appreciate you Maxline_solution on IG for the great and perfect job.

20. Stephanie Marshal
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Hey guys, I've got good news after being scammed twice I was introduced to @darkspycyber on IG, I decided to try again, guess what he fixed my credit in 3 days. He's reliable and trusted

21. Jeff Maek
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Hacksbymayehs on IG is such a wonderful and reliable one , I appreciate I met him, he fixed my credit fine

22. Jeff Maek

23. Ashley Munap
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Tho I was also a scam victim, but I never give up trying until I met Darkspycyber on Instagram.

24. Ashley Munap

25. James John

Yes I get perfectly legit suxxess_point on IG did it

26. Kenneth Bohyn
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Since 100cubefix on IG boosted my credit everything been fine with my business,also have a home now🤝

27. Flora Bent
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Wow this is surprising 🙈 I finna do it with @ Masterhack_07.bravoo on IG and I have gotten a perfect solution to my credits 🤤

28. Flora Bent
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Don’t be a victim go to @ Masterhack_07.bravoo on IG and get it Excellently perfect 👌🏻

29. Jessica Susie

No regret working with hackermillissamigot on iG

30. Jessica Susie

No regret working with hackermillissamigot on iG

31. lamfilipos
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Excellent video content! Forgive me for the intrusion, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you ever tried – Lammywalness Flawless Cash Guide (google it)? It is a great one of a kind product for improving your credit minus the hard work. Ive heard some super things about it and my mate after a lifetime of fighting got great results with it.

32. jamea smith
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

From 450 my credit point got boosted with 200s , i'm so proud hackstation@yahoocom

33. Janet Calies
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

He raised my FICO credit score from 340 to 820 in time☺. He cleared all my debts and collections on my report. Exclusively for U.S/Canada citizens. Text elite I.T expert on +1-325-261-3498 or brian247solutions@gmailcom

34. Sikemi Berry
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I am glad you make me the best change in my score. Thanks so much worldhackall Dm 13043060390

35. ShotGunRaids
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Hackernarge you’re like no other, I see 💯 proof live this is great. I did it and now I received the best . Inbox 📨

36. VeganMicroFarm
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Credit repair is a little more involved than the books make it sound, the CRA, Collectors, and Creditors rarely do a reasonable investigation and cannot verify anything and report the debt is accurate to deny any wrongdoing. Its also unlikely the CFPB will do anything to benefit a consumer, the financial sector is given more credibility because of their position of having a vested interest.. I got fed up with the lies and deception from Experian and filed legal action before the 2-year statute-of-limitations ran out; their law firm came after me guns blazing claiming the action was frivolous and Experian had done nothing wrong. I hired my own lawyer to handle the claim and the CRA changed their position because I have a strong claim, EX ignored my disputes and incomplete & inaccurate data remains on my report and they did nothing to correct it (the matter is still under litigation).

37. Tyre Holzendorf
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Can you do email when it comes to communication about deletion?

38. Cast
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I had 3 late payments back in 2018 but before then I had non one of these payments wasn’t my fault since I had the funds and the bank still decided to decline my payment when I paid in full🤦‍♂️

39. Nick Cuttonaro
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

WONDERFUL advice! Its so great that we can now discover information like this online! congrats on your channel success!

40. REAL AMAZING WORLD
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Great now the collection agency will not talk about your medical history because of you lol

41. Flora Mae Sarona
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Student loan. The reason you, the Shifu, should revisit this topic. I will be listening.

42. Commando Master
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Do a video on what to do if ur identity has been stolen and there is fraud on ur credit report.

43. Undecided
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

How about people with no credit history? The only thing on my credit report is that I applied for things & got denied for not having a credit history. My credit score says score unavailable. I've had a secured card for 4 months, only spend $2 every month (they always give me a low balance credit), & still don't have a credit score.

44. Davon Stevens
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Credit cards can be tricky and some times frustrating lol 1 of my cards is due on the first. I payed it completely off within a week of its due date, due to the time it actually takes to post. My full payment posts like a day or 2 before my due date. The day after the due date I used it a couple times. On the 4th when everything was reported to credit bureaus, it showed I had carried a balance because of my purchases on the 2nd. Smh but I didn’t use it till after I paid it out in full. Now I have a 2 week and a half period where I know not to use the card after I pay the balance which is annoying 😂

45. Mr Rob

Trump fake news lol

46. Peter Han
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Awesome video! Love all the content! Thank you sir.

47. S P
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

I will cashapp you money to get a sharp haircut

48. Jesus Villa
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

When you say for them to write a letter saying they will delete it when you paid the amount you both agreed, is there a risk by you speaking with them even by letters there's a chance they will start the clock again on the 7 years. I have a derogatory mark That's 5 years and 3 months old that's in collections

49. Saith Figueroa

What about cfpb.gov?

50. jalabi99
    July 21, 2021 at 2:26 am

Brandon Weaver's ad was one of the three ads I got on this video. The others were from Fiverr and from Marie Kondo's Netflix show LOL