Investing

THE DOWNFALL OF CREDIT CARDS | HOW TO PREPARE

the-downfall-of-credit-cards-how-to-prepare

According to new findings from Business Insider, there could be a new potential alternative to credit cards – here are my thoughts, enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

Business Insider just published an article, citing that consumers have been abandoning their credit cards, and pushing $100 Billion dollars worth of spending on…wait for it…DEBIT CARDS.

That’s right…Visa found that their credit card usage DECLINED by 21%…while debit card usage INCREASED by 12% year over year. And the first time in almost EVER…debit cards have begun offering rewards, similar to that of a credit card.

However, even though a debit card offering ANY amount of money back is rather remarkable, I do want to say this:

There are still so many DISADVANTAGES of using a debit card instead of a Credit Card…and it’s for these reasons that I almost NEVER recommend them for anyone to use on a regular basis:

One, Credit Cards are so much better for security – HANDS DOWN. Even though Debit cards are getting BETTER, they still have a long way to go…anytime you use a debit card, you’re basically giving the entire world direct line to your ACTUAL money sitting in your account – and, in the event of an error or an overcharge, getting your money BACK on short notice can be difficult since the money is taken directly from your account.

The SECOND reason I never use a debit card is because it doesn’t have the PURCHASE PROTECTION BENEFITS like a Credit Card has. See, many credit cards will offer this as a perk of using their service…and this should be reason enough for you to start charging everything on your credit card.

The THIRD reason I don’t use debit cards is because the rewards the offers just PALE in comparison to that of a credit card. Like, none of the debit cards listed offer a sign up bonus…and with a credit card, just sign up, meet the minimum spend, get a whole bunch of points…and use that for free travel, hotels, or cash back…all for using this instead of a debit card.

And finally…the last reason to use a credit card Is to boost your credit score and credit utilization. In the United States, your credit score is a huge factor in determining whether or not you can get a loan to buy a house, car, or any other purchase you want to finance…it also determines what interest rate you pay, and whether or not you get a low interest rate, or a high interest rate.

So I’d like to think ALL of those reasons I just mentioned are fairly compelling just to use a credit card for EVERYTHING, and to ditch the debit card and cash altogether. HOWEVER…there is FINE PRINT to this, where sometimes it’s BETTER not to use a credit card….and these are my thoughts:

You should NOT use credit cards to rack up debt IF you don’t have the money to pay it off, in full, when it’s due. You should never pay a single penny in interest, you should never increase your spending just because the money isn’t immediately taken out of your account, and you should have the cash available to pay it off, in full, at all times. Basically, just treat your credit card like it has a direct line to your bank account – if you can’t pay it off immediately or have the money on hand to pay for something, then don’t do it.

The REASON credit card companies offer such good rewards is because MOST PEOPLE DON’T DO THIS…and it’s PROFITABLE for the credit card companies to pay a small portion of their users really good rewards, just to lure everyone else in who will never use them, or pay a lot of interest. This IS an opportunity for you to make money off credit card companies…but, you also have to acknowledge that most people WON’T use it correctly…and that’s how companies can keep these rewards going in the first place. Be smart!

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Awesome AKINBANJO

Get both

2. Janelle Hannah
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Buy your creditcard with high balance from @Darkbolt1 on telegram dumps with pin that comes with MSR i got mine from him 💯

3. Janelle Dawakins
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Got real card from @Darkbolt1 on telegram and he helped me load more on it , it still working no security issues so far……that guy is good for the card job

4. Kerry Madison
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Everyone must know what you've done for me *Dumpscardingg* on telegram I got my cc delivered to me this morning with the balance I requested am saying this to appreciate you Dumpscardingg you are the best vendor 💯

5. Roda willams
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I bought some credit card from michesliver on telegram and it was real and all his card were valid💯✅

6. Swipe
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

CARDINGLORD1 on telegram is the man i got my clone credit card bank logs Bins&dump+pin fraud bible from him i also enjoyed the way he teach me how to card,hit him up for any deals💯

7. juju wei
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Unlocking the card after you find it? You probably shouldn't use this if you lost the card in public…

8. Diamond Nina
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Deeply happy i come across this trustworthy vendor been second time of getting Credit card from him @cloebrown988 on telegrams much love I have for you 💕💯✅

9. kik aka
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Deeply happy I come across this trustworthy vendor been a second time of getting CC from him Ericroboti
    On telegram much love I have for you 💯✅

10. Ian Miles Chungus
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Eww I stopped using my debit card because I don’t want to touch those filthy keypads

11. JudyJudy Judy
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

A tragic fortuitous event caused me to max out my credit cards and that seriously impacted me financially… I was watching a video on YouTube about how to fix your bad credits and I stumbled upon this credit repair team (JOHNNIEHACKSLLC ORG…OR TEXT: (951) 376-4173 ) in the comment section. At first, I was unsure but I was at a dead end and I needed a solution for my crisis and I figured things couldn't get any worse… So I decided to give it a shot and text the credit repairer and I'm glad I did because everything turned out great, my debt was fixed and I'm living a life without financial worry; which is literally the worst circumstance ever. Technology is advancing and solutions are rapidly being created to solve numerous problems and I'm glad credit repair happens to be one of them… I decided to share this, so people currently suffering from my previous predicament can get a solution……JohnnieHacksLLC .Org

12. Ashley Sellwood
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Credit Scores, in the age of rampant ID theft & mass credit hacks, are absurd. It’s just an excuse for a lender to charge you massive interest   Don’t use online banking, make purchases online, yet my Identity was stolen  TWICE   And forget about contacting all 3 Credit Agencies, you can only contact Experian, who ‘say’ the other two agencies will adjust. And I’m not some novice, in my early 30’s and have been set backward because of Identity theft and back credit score but I got all fixed at JohnnieHacksLLC .Org………..

13. Gertruda Crolla
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because I have no other options, I'm on a fixed income and can't afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and interest rate has hinder me from getting some benefits and securing a job of my choice., I came across a comment of a young man on a blog giving tissue for a job well done to a credit fixing specialist who assisted him in clearing off debts and bad credit report, i took a risk by hiring him to Fix my credit score. I'm happy to tell you that this was fixed within 17 working days by these exceptional experiences i was impressed by his work and that's the reason I'm recommending him as well. You can visit JohnnieHacksLLC .Org if you need such services as well …

14. Shane Scott
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Everyone here should check out Pi crypto, if you don't already have it
    use my code: BossNut
    I started in october 2019 so I have the fastest rates

15. Samah Amara
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I really don't understand this thing. Why y'all use these when the security is questionable !? And when u could be charged more than what u bought because the merchant can put any price and has Ur info already

16. Dino
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

You the man Graham.. I just subscribed.

17. Vicky Zavali
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Great information 👍 for everyone who thinks credit card is free money, and how we can use them properly!!! Thanks, Graham 🙏

18. Jeremy Helquist
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

In essence some debit cards have sign up bonuses. If you get 200-300 for opening the account you’re getting a debit card with it.

19. Nutty History
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Need a another channel to watch during quarantine? You’ll love my content🙏

20. Happy timmy
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Hi can you please do a video on UK brick and mortar stores £500 voucher.

21. D A
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

How does debit card usage affect credit scores compared to credit card usage?

22. Beger James
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I just got Cc from legitcc on wickr

23. Psi Starcraft
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

its because when there is economic uncertainty, people are smarter about handling their money. Which shows that most of the time credit cards are just stupid.

24. Psi Starcraft
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I like this guys videos, but hes so off base with promoting credit cards.

25. Data Doggo
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Need another channel to watch ? Check out some of my content!🙏

26. emily hal
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I am now relieved from my pressures seeing my negative items are falling off my reports across all reporting agencies and finally the last one which is my medical bills in collections fell off few days ago using their service ofJOHNNIEHACKSLLC ORG, they have been the backbone of my credit all the way, my sincere gratitude goes to JohnnieHacksLLC .Org !!

27. emily hal

28. Florida Santner
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I have used the help of a Credit Repair Expert at JohnnieHacksLLC .Org , and I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking to fix their credit ..

29. fredick jhonson
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

A lot of Americans suffers credit errors because they haven’t met the right one to help them out, so they go ahead falling into the wrong side. I was once a victim of that scandal but after I made the right choice by contacting Johnnie Hacks LLC to fix my credit which he did exactly what I was expecting he got all the items in collections, hard inquires, loans, medical bills, bank judgment out of my report and boost my score from 510 to 788 plus and everything is now working perfectly on my credit and I got approved for the capital one credit card I applied for. He is also good in fixing of Chex Systems. If you need to reach him out please kindly contact him now with the following details. (JOHNNIEHACKSLLC. 🌏ORG… OR TEXT: (951) 376-4173 )

30. Johnnie Park
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I love you JOHNNIEHACKSLLC. ORG for helping me out when i actually thought i was never going to be out of this HUGE debt i got myself into, .I was (19) so young and dumb, tried to enjoy my life getting into debts, but now i'm 24 and now paying for my mistakes, .JohnnieHacksLLC. Org cleared all debts including my heavy student loan and also increase my score to (811) from (623), thank you guys i promised to recommend you guys to people like me who needs your help

31. Conor Peterson
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

In Canada its much safer to use debit cards compared to American debit cards.

32. jonathan andrade
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I recently tried applying for the chase sapphire preferred card and I got declined because of my length of credit and credit limit even though I already have a chase unlimited miles card. Maybe it the sign of the times with the pandemic. My question is how long should I wait to apply for another card and should I try again for chase sapphire card or a different card?

33. TheIslingtongirl
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Bring it on. I'm ride or die for VISA debit lol Though I will say I am one of those weird people that have a good credit score but can't get a credit card.

34. Jonh Dickson

Do you have a CC?

You have issue with your CC?

Are you owing your CC issuer ?

Low Credit Score

Kindly contact Vlad Larson hes from Northern Virginia and credit me later.

Contact: (plus one) (five, seven ,one) (five ,seven, zero) (five, one ,two ,zero)

Vladdycreditcardsinc(at)(gmail)(dot)(com).

35. carl chessman
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

mute and read the comments ,better than seeing all those ads,

36. shanellypooh
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I enjoy kittens playing with like buttons so I smashed it.

37. Dustin Bentley
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Doesnt m1 offer a version of what you said at the end of the video for investing? M1 spend or I think they're still working on the debit part anyone else know ?

38. Alyona Shevchenko
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I understand why it is useful to have a credit card, but now I have to find a way to overcome my fear of using one.

39. Jeffrey Hoffman
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

My local Altra Federal Credit Union was paying 3.5% on checking account balances up to 15,000. That has come down considerably now that rates are at 0.

40. roben Samuel
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Thanks for introducing blackieeswipe on telegram to me he is the best I got my physical credit card from him

41. Isabella Ryan
    July 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm

I saw the recommendation of G-hacker and decided to use his services because I was in a terrible position financially, and it turned out to be the best decision I ever made. G-hacker is the only expert I will speak of and recommend to you all I got $15,000 in my Bank account, $10000 in my CASHAPP and $12000 in my PayPal and account after paying the charges for the paypal hack. He also cleared my daughter's credit card debt for free and also funded the credit card, he was the one who also removed past eviction from my daughter's credit report and she was able to apply for a high limit credit card worth $19,000 it got delivered to her believe me and go check him out I assure you of a job done professionally he is the best and only real hacker that can help you become not only financially stable but very rich, mind you HIS SERVICES IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. Contact him on whats-app or via text +1 (202) 697-7171 or through via (Moneymachine0203@protonmail.ch) Don't forget to thank me, later…