Investing

The End Of Credit Cards | A Warning To Credit Users

the-end-of-credit-cards-a-warning-to-credit-users

Credit Card Forbearances just increased by 10,000% – here’s why and what this means for you and your credit. Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

First, lets cover the basics and address some of these headlines – we’ve got Millions of Americans Skipping Credit Card and Car Payments, which represents users who claimed “Financial Hardship,” which allows them to defer payments, interest free, without affecting their credit score, for a pre-set period of time.

As it stands right now…the outstanding Credit Card debt isn’t looking good. At the end of 2019…Americans had accumulated $930 BILLION DOLLARS worth of credit card debt, and that works out to be an average of $5700 worth of debt per person. And, just liked you’d expect…when you break that down further, the people who have the LOWEST household net worth are the ones who have the HIGHEST amount of credit card debt, likely because they have no other option than to use a credit card….and because credit card interest rates can be ridiculously high, it makes it extremely difficult to pay off if you can only afford the minimum payments.

The CONCERN is that people dig themselves into more debt by borrowing money, as indicated by the 25% of people who have increased their credit card debt during the crisis…and, when all of this is over, unemployment still remains high, the stimulus runs out, the unemployment benefits run out…and banks are left scrambling when a portion of those people don’t pay them back.

So, really – at the end of the day…here’s where we stand, and here’s what this means:

First, having such a huge number of people requesting financial hardship assistance on their credit card is not surprising. It’s easy to do, banks have made them extremely accessible, and for anyone who’s unsure of their financial future – it makes sense to pause payments, and solidify the essentials before coming back to the credit card debt.

Second, it’s absolutely concerning that so many people have been faced with financial hardship – and, inevitably, a portion of these credit card users will be unable to repay their debts once this pause-period is up. I certainly expect default rates to climb for the time being, and a LOT of this will depend on how quickly our economy begins to stabilize once people return to work.

And third, I think the most likely outcome from this is that – for the next few years – credit cards are going to be more strict about who they give loans to, they’re going to give you less of a credit limit, and they may potentially charge slightly higher interest if they determine that too many people aren’t making their payments.

Ultimately, when used properly…credit cards can be a VERY useful tool to leverage your money, build your credit, get cash back, and travel for free – and that’s the reason I like and use them so much. But, when used as a cash advance, without the money to pay it off in full…it can be a recipe for disaster.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Graham Stephan
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

WE JUST HIT 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you so much for all of your support, and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone right now during these very troubling times! Stay safe!

2. Bull Michael
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

Thanks to everyone who recommended darkcard8 telegram…. he’s such legit and honest cc vendor 💯!!!?

3. Code

crediiit. č

4. Code

jeeeeeeezzzzzzz

5. Jones Valentino
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I bought my banklog from *Dumpscardingg* on telegram with the easiest cashout method which worked 100% no red flag at all he own me a lot,I also bought some credit card from worth the balance I requested which actually works fine the dude helped me alot with his stuffs work with him guys, I’m earning much already ✅

6. Jones Valentino

7. samet Oyunda
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I am in my 40s and have 810 on Equifax, 800 on Transunion and 825 on Experian our of 850 perfect scores. No debts and no negative items with the help of STROT TECH … they didn’t only fix my credit and raise my score, they also clear all my loans. they are the best….

8. Random Edits
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I used their service at STROT TECH and it works like magic, derogatory marks and negative items are now permanently gone and my score boosted massively in a short period of time. thanks to the team at myauditwizard,it’s the smartest move of my life♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

9. brawel job
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

STROT TECH will forever be in my heart , they are great miners, and the best credit repair team in my opinion, I made a lot BTC investing with them from cloud bitcoins mining and they paid off my credit card debts on agreement, now I just bought a house in CA investing with them was the best thing I ever did in my life and my credit scores are excellent…

10. Muhammet Arda.
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I never believed the reviews until I tried using STROT TECH few days ago they just accomplished mine now with 244 points up

11. Tuana Aydemir
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I just applied for a home in Florida with the help of STROT TECH .This was something I was hoping to achieve last year, but I was so in with the Lexington law which I paid for their services last year but couldn’t get any credit improvement, I saw reviews of this team and reluctantly gave them a trial and I am amazed with the job ❤️

12. Ömer Ar
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

Information is the key ℹ️. Still excited I took a chance with STROT TECH Now my husband and I are living happy in new our house in Simi Valley, CA

13. Kadir Eğer

14. Alp Ustaoğlu-RN

15. Eşkiya Çocuklar

16. Spex

17. Arda G
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

My debt journey wasn't going so well – less than 55k student debt, 13k credit card debt … and then I got really sick and racked up over $200k in medical debt when I was 21. (In the USA of course.) So much for that. But I'm excited to be debt-free eventually after using this link STROT TECH for a credit repair service and to clear up my debts, it feels like you're cutting off one chain link at a time but I am happy I took the decision and I wasn't left with any hazard or such..

18. Oyun Tadı
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I am glad I took one more step with repairing my credit despite trying Lexington Law and got scammed because the contract of 2 years only got rid of 2 inquiries and credit score went up by just 24pts but after the referrals to use STROT TECH , I got all the consideration and attention required to keep up 795 financial assessment, all thanks to Matthew………..

19. çareSİZ
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

I was here about 2 weeks ago, in desperate need of a credit repair and I needed my DUI record cleared, all I had was a couple of hundred bucks, after reading good reviews about STROT TECH I decided to give him a try and I explained why I needed this done so bad, he was at first unwilling to help me, because of my low funds but after a lot of discussions he finally accepted to help me, I just had to make payment, I was wary but I accepted, I am just here to clear doubts and thank Jesus he didn’t fail to deliver

20. Armağan Koparal
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

After asking from my 15 trusted clients for a credit repair recommendation because I had to offload negative items from my report to get approved for funding, loan and higher limit credit cards, 12 from them recommended STROT TECH this credit repair team are so great, I don't regret making the move…………

21. Stenly

22. Değişik Oyuncu

23. Moon Light
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I was with them for 3 years and my score only jumped by 67 points, only 3 items got deleted but when I got introduced to STTOT TECH ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 796 FICO score before 2-3 weeks as promised.

24. Araba Günlükleri
    July 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

Few months ago I was stuck with a loan of debts in credit cards and auto loan and all reported across the three reporting agencies , I reached out to STROT TECH for help regarding my credit because few days ago I was on YouTube and saw a lot of people giving good reviews about them and I thought of using them to clear items off my reports , I am happy I took the decision..