The Most Important Thing an Investor Looks For – Kim Kiyosaki

the-most-important-thing-an-investor-looks-for-kim-kiyosaki

The language of money is the most important thing any investor needs to master for a successful investing venture.

Return On Investment also known as “ROI” is the most important thing an investor focuses on. Kim shares with you the formula she uses on a daily basis to calculate the ROI of an investment.

Kim Kiyosaki covers the importance of understanding a negative ROI and real life examples of investing strategies Robert and Kim have used when faced with a negative ROI and how to increase it.

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Account Closed
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Is this a physical game?

2. Ballard

Wonderful 👏 bless you Kim . 🙏 you and Robert have taught my wife and I so much

3. Mika Raya

I am a 10 yr old girl and i want to learn from tou kim! You are my role model

4. Mika Raya

Can you teach me kim?

5. 李沣泉
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

if you dont have any money about your life, the first thing is you need keep notice your roi, it is so important for that, dont forget to avoid them for your life, you need go on , and further to invest your brain, keep the simply mindset for everyday life. OK!

6. 李沣泉
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

I like the related describe a bout [negative gearing] it is the negative for the next time. Thanks god! I like your annoucement, preserentation for that.

7. 李沣泉
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

As the invest we all need consider the return of the invest, because it is possible to handle the risk of your left. The real rich man always understand how to handle the risk for life, if they have a skill for proficiency about learning, we need know how to do that further. keep learning for the next step!

8. Louie the Producer

9. Mark Kravitz
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

👋👍 Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Entrepreneurs keep that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG thought process! Don't stop the hard work 🧡

10. MET THONA

ROI = Cash out / CashFlow

11. JChris
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

That was awful, im embarrassed for you

12. Valuable_entertainment

13. Real Estate Masterclass

Interesting video! 🙂

14. Pinned.by.Andrew Cartwright
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

I did some research on cash app investment and I discovered cash app is an easy means of making money in any aspect

15. Internet News
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

All those people promoting Mr x and Mr y to trade with on forex crypto currency are a scamers, They are working together. Their U-tube accounts were opened all at the same time 3 to 4 months ago. Unfortunately I fell for it with a small amount. The guy wouldn't respond to my whatsapp messages anymore. DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THEM THEY ARE A GROUP OF BLOOD THIRSTY THEIVES.

16. Internet News

17. tanya sharma
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Hi there, am from Melbourne and I recently bought Rich dad’s training package for $138 AUD, the payment went in a mili second but since then I have been trying to contact the rich dad team but there’s no information any where. Now I feel like I have been scammed bad. I get emails stating that I have a session at so and so date but no one shows up on the session. Please someone help me in providing Rich dad contact details. Thanking you all in advance.

18. eddygan325

19. Dewayne Anderson
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

I like the game but the down payment needs to change to 20%. They don’t do 10% today.

20. BALAJI

Thanks kim from india

21. Cristi Erickson
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Is it possible to play this board game alone?

22. Phillip Patton

How can I get the game

23. Shannon R
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE create an app for this already! The online game is great, it really is, however this game has the potential to change the world. The board game is so amazing. The online game is still really great but it’s availability is exclusive to the rich dad website, and the games graphics are from the early 80’s. It just doesn’t keep the younger generations interest. Is there any reason this game has not been created as an app available for phones and tablets?

24. Haroun Rasheed
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Can the game be played online??? I live in Nigeria… Many people around me don't actually know about it. I am looking for a way I can be playing with people online, just like the game Monopoly does.

25. sparcx86 Channel
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

besides Kim age she's very atractive woman still.

26. Arcadia3801
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Real state is not a good option for my country. Venezuela and Spain.

27. Tesfit

Thanks kim

28. Shrinath Garad
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Hey, something wrong with the ROI concept. I brought an apartment with a down payment of 5,00,000. I am getting rent 1,34,000 per annum means it is a cashflow. As you said in the video down payment/cash flow is equal to ROI %. So with that logic i am getting 3.7% ROI. But if i am getting more rent suppose 4,00,000 which better than 1,34,000 but then i am getting less percent of ROI.
    Explain me why?

29. Adrian Kikes
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Can you play this game by yourself?

30. George Clark
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

I love your content cashflow Queen kim❤

31. Lisa Kirkland

Thank you Kim.

32. Marcus Williams
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

It’s time we woke up to the plans underway with the New World Order, agenda21, World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab Great Reset. 5G network. People are starting to wake to it, they’re wondering why our leaders are standing by and seem to be doing nothing, like they’re in holding pattern…well they are, they are treading water until next year because of United Nations peace deals that have been implemented over time. The man made Covid-19 🦠 was planned from the 90’s…Gates one of the key 1% elite bought into 9 vaccine companies in 2002, then Obama and Fauci paid China 3.7m to create virus. All to take complete control. The train has left the station and no longer a conspiracy. It’s also Biblical it will make much sense once understood and i explore you to study and share this for yourself…its real and was prophesied over 2000 years ago. Don’t get religious you only need to believe in the finished work of Jesus.
    See John 3:16, Ezekiel 7, Romans 10, and the whole book of Revelation. Babylon mentioned is the current Day America the key point is we must believe Christ died on the cross and rose again for our sin. That’s it the coming of the end is imminent, this is why the world doesn’t feel right and seems that our leaders are not responding as they should.

33. Karthik Shinde
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Which mlm did kim work in ?

34. joe copper

Cashflow queen 👑 kim🔥

35. Ravin Xin
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

You Kim and Robert are superheros! You guys should come out with a comic book series! Love, Cyndi from Canada

36. HK Tutorials
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Take the debts from the bank and invest into a real estate with positive cashflow and good ROI. Should I go for it?
    I haven't learnt much about the real estate But it's my internal curiosity which is asking me to learn more and take action.
    Please give your valuable suggestions 🙏

37. Ainamani Colleb

Where's is this game

38. PathisNarrow
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

all that money and she dyes her hair rat bleach yellow. thats not a real color of hair anywhere on the planet. loot at this lady fearing age. the love of money is the root of all evil. HAVE KIDS

39. Nick Leonard
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Great video Kim! I love Roberts videos and your Kim.

40. Jeremy Robbins
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Only one choice in this world matters:
    1) Will you build YOUR kingdom and serve yourself as you prop yourself up.
    2) Will you serve God and submit to His Kingdom. Serving others than yourself.
    Get to know Jesus before it is too late.

41. Pinned by• Ryan Scribner
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

I’ve had 5 consecutive payouts investing with Beverly Mc' Harley. She's very reliable, efficient and God-fearing. Her services are highly recommended and she is trusted by lots of people cause of her great trading skills and cause she pays when due.

42. keith reid
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

You want your money to work hard for you makes sense!

43. keith reid
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

How do you get out of the rat race with limited funds and bad credit?

44. Dəmirçi

Who is really Rich dad?

45. CRYPTO SANTA
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Investing in different streams of income that don't depend on the government to bring in money especially now the pandemic is it in the economy pretty hard will be the wisest decision anyone can make

46. Joyce W. Solomon
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Kim, you have inspired me to start my own YouTube channel. Thank you

47. Joyce W. Solomon
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Kim, I love your content. Keep up the good work.

48. Linda Schrump

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING US KIM💜💫🌈

49. Stephen Gardner
    July 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Investing in crypto is a more lucrative way of making money

50. Bhavya Dhir