Debt Free

The Truth About Debt Consolidation: What They Don't Tell You

the-truth-about-debt-consolidation-what-they-dont-tell-you

The Truth About Debt Consolidation: What They Don't Tell You – Latest News Today

Carlos D. Martinez Esq. explains scams related to debt consolidation and outlines what really goes on after you enroll in a plan to manage your debt.

There is an enormous stigma that goes hand-in-hand with filing for bankruptcy. The mere term bankruptcy can cause a feeling in some of immorality and failure. Nonetheless, certain terms like debt consolidation, credit management, debt resolution, debt relief, etc., cause a dramatically divergent emotional response. These matters are marketed as a sweet, painless alternative to bankruptcy. In reality, this is most certainly not the case.

Only filing bankruptcy can deliver the legal safeguards needed to dismiss creditors offer the ability to effectuate a fresh start. The bankruptcy procedure is a well-oiled machine, composed by Congress to treat debtors and creditors fairly. Do not let their deceitful marketing fool you. Bankruptcy is not equate with failure. Utilize the handy tools our legal system has offered and center focus on your future with a clean slate.

If you have any questions about your choices and are interested in seeing if bankruptcy is right for your situation, we would love to meet you for a free consultation. Visit www.scura.com to get started on your financially-free expedition.

Thanks for watching the The Truth About Debt Consolidation: What They Don't Tell You video!

Watch the The Truth About Debt Consolidation: What They Don't Tell You video on Youtube

1. Trinity On Fire
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

I just signed contract JG Wentworth. How do I get out? I haven't finished setting this all up. But I did sign the contract, I hope there's no hidden fee to stop this. Made no payments.

2. terry baker
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

I have been in a collections agency for a year.. They sent me over to their loan dept as they wanted me to take out a loan to pay the debt. Everything is done on the computer. I signed but cancelled the loan before three days. This was done late Friday so I didn't know if I could cancel on the weekend, now what do I do?

3. charlie ryan
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

Thanks for making this informative and helpful review

4. Antoinette Gilbert
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

I found out a year after i had been paying on #3 debts,What a consolidating frickin' JOKE they feed me!!๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ NOW i investigate ALL n Please check there reviews y'all!!๐Ÿง๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜ฉ

5. William Smith
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

So I was offered 0% interest rate 4 debt consolidation. That Drew a red flag for me because I was curious of how they were going to get paid if I'm 0% interest. Now I see how they were going to get paid. And they also mentioned they were to take care of my one account that was in collections that I really didn't care about. And said that would raise my score by 50 points. I have an appointment to meet with them tomorrow and it told me to bring a voided check. They were very pushy and rushed so that caught my attention as well

6. William Smith
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

Mmmmmmm!!!!!

7. Spider Paul
    July 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

I came to them with the worst credit score that one could ever get. I thought it would get repaired gradually. But they had a different perspective for my credit. Credit problems disappeared for good. Now I am calling +1(304) 362-0019 every time I have bad credit situation.