This Kind of Credit Repair Will Land You in Jail!

this-kind-of-credit-repair-will-land-you-in-jail

This Kind of Credit Repair Will Land You in Jail! – Latest News Today

If so called credit repair “experts” claim to offer any of the following credit repair services, run the other way.

They are:

1. Credit Sweeps
2. Aged Trade Lines
3. CPNs

In this video, I share how people are ruining the credit repair industry because they are janky.

Don’t fall for their tricks, over promises, and guarantees. Their tactics could land you in jail.

Watch until the end.

Need help fixing your credit? Check out our credit repair service here: https://pxlme.me/oeIFyvfe

Interested in learning how to repair your own credit? Check out our courses here: https://pxlme.me/O-TF4O8-

Join my Free Credit Master Class Here:

Follow me on social media:

– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrriches/

– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/witnessriches/

Repair Your Credit Like The Pros | Avoid This Huge Mistake To Fix Your Credit Fast Need help fixing your credit? Check out our credit repair service here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com

Interested in learning how to repair your own credit? Check out our courses here: https://www.transcendyourfinances.com

GET NOTIFIED WHEN I GO LIVE: https://witnessriches616.activehosted.com/f/45

Get your FREE copy of Credit Builder Secrets here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/free-credit-building-book/

Interested in working with my credit repair company, request a free credit consultation here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/credit-repair-consultation

Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrriches

Find me on Facebook:
Https://www.facebook.com/witnessriches

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtZZzmwrjxn4xUivh9bm6w?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching the This Kind of Credit Repair Will Land You in Jail! video!

Watch the This Kind of Credit Repair Will Land You in Jail! video on Youtube

1. Jason White
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Need help fixing your credit? Sign up for my credit repair service here: https://www.the700clubcreditrepair.com/pricing

2. Robert Phillips
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Stop down talking about other people to sell your bullshtttttt

3. Lonnie 1Love
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

That dude Him500 I think he’s shout out and at first I’m like ok he’s dropping 💎. But a lot of his methods seems like can back fire on you 🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️ sorry not sorry

4. Lonnie 1Love

Ok I’m back again

5. Culture Freedom
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

What do you think about Him500?

6. Bailey Reed
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time. I appreciate you.

7. Paula Murrien
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Great content! I appreciate you and your team.

8. NaaSira Ali
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Hi Jason! Thanks so much for your energy here, is there a way to find out if a janky repair company filed a fraud alert 🚨 without you knowing?

9. NaaSira Ali

❤️ 💯!

10. truther cat
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Tried repeatedly to register for master class…no deal

11. DJ Xolani
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Funny how this video attracted so many scammers to come and try to defend themselves, but making themselves look even more scammy! Great video!

12. William Roggers
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I’m not really sure how to interpret this video and all going to YouTube you’re obviously advertising. But if people listen to what you just said anyone starting out in the industry will look “janky” Trade line in CPN Are pretty decent advice coming from a professional or not. If there’s someone your trying to call out then just call that company out.. I am sure a future clientele would rather know who to avoid directly instead of half hearted warnings.

13. Rosie Liang
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Hi found you on utube… my issues is that my credit is in the low 6's . I've looked at my credit report . I hv 3 inquiries and student loan collection a nd its paid off. How do I get it off my credit report.

14. Leah Withthelocs
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Sorry to be so forward, how come you don't service GA?

15. Leah Withthelocs
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

So basically, all you really need for good credit is a STABLE source of income, discipline to only use 10% of the credit cards , and TIME..

16. Leah Withthelocs
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I have a credit repair lady who does my credit sweeps, it takes about 45-60 days and she removes everything!!! She also says she does not file the identity theft route…. Is that still illegal? I didnt see anything on my credit file about identity theft..

17. BaKC PaKC ZO
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I just gave my guy a full course on creating CPN’s, and he got approved for an unlimited Amex within 3 days. Do your own research as the brotha advised people, there’s always a LEGITIMATE loophole.. you just have to find it🤷🏽‍♂️! $10 is all I charge.

18. Nathaniel Walters
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Isn't being added to someone account as an AU legal?

19. Daniel Austin Fonseca

Payment for deletion!

20. Dwayne Germany Poole
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I purchased and added some good My Jewelers & Discover Card tradelines on my report and my score improved really fast all thanks to "Superlative Internet Guru" (search on google) & text @ (ANDY 1850.610.2734) for similar help regarding credit repair and they have some pretty good tradelines too, far better credit repair service than dispute letter process

21. dinero lopez

This dude is a clown

22. dinero lopez
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Tradelines are not illegal ….It is not illegal to add a auth user to your credit card ……Are applying for your own tradelines are not illegal ….Everyone that does a sweep is not reporting fraud …Bro u are doing a lot of lying and putting extras on it bro ….I see how u get your business by hating bro ….U cant jus get someones info and piggy back anyone u need to stop it bro…….U are not the only one that does legit credit repair ….

23. Mr Ivy
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I don't understand how the car dealers can take the car you have been paying on for over 3 months.

24. Stanley Sylvain
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

5:00.00 Taking off negatives off your report illegally.

25. 3 C
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

First off if you have that kind of money to pay someone upfront to fix your credit, pay the bill off send the dispute yourself. There are ways to rebuild your credit legally it is sad that the scammers are taking advantage of people who are losing their hard earned money and risk losing jobs going to jail and being listed with identity theft on their record.

26. Gabriel Guzman
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

There is this one credit repair company that does take them 6 months to repair your credit it's legit

27. Desireh Cee
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

This clown doesn’t know what he’s talking about

28. Kareem C

How can I contact you? I have a question

29. Maro Vok
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

You want to do YouTube videos and u can’t buy a cheap mic ,your audio is super low ..

30. Dak Dur
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

You mentioned here something about building credit, how many on time payments will outway one late payment, or does 2 well paid accounts outweigh a charge off account?
    Also adding good history I’m told makes the old creditors sue you because all of a sudden it looks like you care and become collectible in their eyes?

31. Dak Dur
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

So question I got with a company and in their contract which I later read it says something along the lines of them putting a fraud alert on my credit, is this illegal?

32. Geordan Capes
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I know ppl who do “janky” credit as u call it & are rich. Have cars & businesses under cpns.. don’t let somebody steer u wrong because they aren’t making as much money as the next person who has different methods. I know ppl who have done cpns for 30 years & have never been arrested or gotten anyone else arrested or even gotten someone’s car took for “doing it wrong”

33. Geordan Capes
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

U most definitely know a lot about credit but your giving a lot of false information my guy.. yes a lot of the stuff u said is accurate but it’s over exaggerated as well..

34. Catrina XOXO
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

Now this is just CRAZY!!! I would have never guessed ppl were doing this! If it's too good to be true. It is!!!

35. KB SAUVAGE WORLD
    July 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

i subs everything on here sound legit and my language