Investing

What You Think About Prosperity Is Wrong! – Dave Ramsey Rant

what-you-think-about-prosperity-is-wrong-dave-ramsey-rant

What You Think About Prosperity Is Wrong! – Dave Ramsey Rant
Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/3g11A2V

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1
• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• The Table with Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

1. The Ramsey Show - Highlights

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/3g11A2V

2. manaze
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

My favorite section of the show in a long time!! Thanks for the Sermon Dave!! Great stuff.

3. Brian Waite
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Tithing has a way of softening the heart over time. When I started to tithe many years ago, it was very difficult to give away “my money.” I would drop it in the offering basket and say “God I am giving this money to you in faith.” I had a knot in my stomach but managed to be consistent in my giving. Over time I learned that giving can be something you do with a joyful heart. God’s ways do not always make sense to the human mind. Although they ALWAYS show themselves to be true and right on target in time., If you are willing to trust Him at His Word.

4. NASTYBUTTSWEAT
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I'd rather do random acts of kindness versus a specific organization, but you do feel nice doing it 🙂

5. Metanoia
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Very well spoken. The man has thought through these ideas.

6. Erica Gregory
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Our church focused on this scripture a few years ago. We took up this challenge and starting tithing. God has since blessed us in so many ways. Our business has exploded and we are happier!

7. Crystal Roche
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

lol, "weaned on a pickle"

8. twhiteofrd_110
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Its just karma good people have good things happen to them because people want to be kind to those who are kind to them

9. Timothy Ball
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Was right there until the line about generosity and depression… that’s wrong. I know wonderfully generous people who struggle with depression, anxiety, imposter syndrome. Granted it’s always a better place to battle these things from, but to say it’s rare for generous people to be depressed is flat out wrong!

10. Harpo
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

In accordance with the vibes of the universe, we attract to ourselves in direct relation to our self-image and self-love. Generosity increases self-worth. Be thankful for what you have, no matter how little that might be.

11. Scott Teagarden

Malachi.3:10 give you're way to prosperity. Thats God's way

12. Alina Tamashevich
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I wonder which Deity Dave is talking about. The one that gives kids cancer and severe birth defects or the other one.

13. Laura Ward
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

<<<<<🌘 I admire the efforts u put in your videos mate, digital currencies continues to reshape the world globally, its hard for for anyone going against them these days, though from a trader's perspective i feel we really need more experts in the field updating newbies / lnvesttors on how the community works. crypto currencies are gradually moving towards something big and the price surge over the past few months is just the beginning of greater things to come. lots of persons are skeptical on when to buy-in the market and whether it isn't too late to buy an asset, when you're hodling, it could be but when trading its never too late to buy. a trader with the right strategy and indicators earns big regardless of market price (bulls or bears). I trade using signals from trade expert Mrs. Lyra Holt Dean with her guide and signal service i 've made over 27B TC worth of crypto assets over some months. only for crypto inclined issues ,, connect her @(contact@lyraholtdean, CM)

14. Peter Fox
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

In various times in my life I have been broke and felt like I had no extra money to give. When I was faithful in my tithe and made sure to return to God my first fruits, I always found all my needs were met. When I didn't give, that wasn't the case. Funny how it worked that way.

15. John Boyer
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Needed to hear that. Thank you!

16. Md Sumon khan
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I am living a very bad life in Japan while Bangladeshi poor people are in compassion. I lost my way and asked for help … ?? Generous people

17. Gerald Rate
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Uncle Sam makes sure I more than tithe each and every paycheck and I prosper to remain a member of society to go back to work.

18. Naseem Mohamed
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

In Arabic we refer to it as Barakah which means "blessing" from God. It manifests itself in different forms and not just exclusively as money

19. Kenton dragon

Give and Ye shall receive😌

20. J 336
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Tithing is a minimum and is mostly an old-testament concept. The New Testament teaches giving, which has no limits. It also teaches faith in that God will provide. In reality we don't need to wait until we are wealthy to give to others. We ask God and give out of the abundance of what God has given to us.

21. Susan Arsoniadou
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

If you are generous with people who pretend to be friends but are thieves deep down you are in serious trouble. There are too many thieves that they cancel out any generosity…

22. J
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I would like to agree with Dave on this subject, but this is very naive thinking. I've seen a lot of wicked evil people prosper where I'm from. Most major business tycoons like Bezos or gates I would not exactly call "good".

23. Mr. Gregory
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

America does Not need a Ramsey or another bs talker to Succeed. Are you that Dumb and a sucker ? Get a Life People and Be Strong ! You are All Reasonable and know what you need to do to Succeed ! F this Loser !!!

24. John D
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I'm sure the Church came up with giving a 10th of your income to the Church. They did not say give a 10th of your income to those less fortunate. They said give it to the Church. I chose to give my 10th to those less fortunate ,(homeless) hard working food servers, (large tips), and animal shelters ( because I never knew a animal I did not like or a selfish dog or cat.) Churches are nothing but businesses in disquise.

25. lacora dancy
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I always thumb through these videos to find anything that could pertain to me. BUT
    When see the word “Rant”, I click no matter what comes before.

26. Harry Kashouli
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Tithing has to be the dumbest thing ever. Dave in his early videos used to preach about tithing non-stop, and and time went on, it lessened. Possibly because teaching people to pay off debts vs throwing money to a tax-haven sounds moronic.

27. aaron pataki
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Let people believe or not believe in what ever religion they want. Don't push yours on others 🤮

28. Brett
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Papa Dave has a cold – get better soon good sir!

29. Caribbean Bound
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

A tenth is not commanded in the new testament. It wasn't even for us. We are to give according to our heart as acts do not get is into heaven.

30. Jacob Klein
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

You don't think Levites have to work that land do you :p

31. Not Public
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

Stop believing in magic, knuckle draggers

32. Moe Farhat
    July 10, 2021 at 6:59 am

I agree with these beliefs, also resonated in Islamic practice too. Zakat is where minimum 2.5% of income must go to charity, and in return you may or may not get barakat (blessings)