Investing

WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR $1200 STIMULUS CHECK

when-you-will-get-your-1200-stimulus-check

We have received some updated information on when the physical stimulus checks will be sent out. If you have already signed up for direct deposit with the IRS, you will be getting your check deposited into the bank account they have on file.

This will be the one from your most recent return, either 2018 or 2019. If you file a paper tax return or your bank on file is no longer in use, the IRS will be mailing you a paper check by default. In the coming weeks, they will be adding a portal on the IRS website where you can update banking information but that is not yet available.

IRS Form 8822 (Change Of Address): https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf
Get 2 Free Stocks!: https://ryanoscribner.com/webull

___

DISCLAIMER: Ryan Scribner, including but not limited to any guests appearing in his videos, are not financial/investment advisors, brokers, or dealers. They are solely sharing their personal experience and opinions; therefore, all strategies, tips, suggestions, and recommendations shared are solely for entertainment purposes. There are financial risks associated with investing, and Ryan Scribner’s results are not typical; therefore, do not act or refrain from acting based on any information conveyed in this video, webpage, and/or external hyperlinks. For investment advice please seek the counsel of a financial/investment advisor(s); and conduct your own due diligence.

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact our opinions and comparisons.

HOLDINGS DISCLOSURE: https://ryanoscribner.com/holdings

1. Ryan Scribner
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

There is currently a tool available for low income earners to file a minimal tax return. It also allows non-tax filers to supply banking information. LINK: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

2. Amber Haynes
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I get ssa and get it on my Direct Express Card and I still haven't got my stimulus payment

3. Shane Mccobb
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I’m 19 and did my taxes for 2019. I live on my and everything, I filed separately from my parents and use my own address and banking information, but want if they still claim me on their taxes even though I don’t live with them? Will the IRS send my money to my parents instead?

4. Tasha Burton

got mine $2700

5. Avatar avatar
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

It is funny how there are millions of videos on youtube about $1200. Thats like one month of rent if you live in a livable apartment.

6. Brian Gosik
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Who the hell is this Ryan and the online portal doesn't work anyway

7. Lisa Tomlinson
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Please do a video telling the truth. The stimulus check is a loan of sorts. Per the bill 1200.00,-will be owed on 2020 taxes. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SHARE.

8. Sir Vilhelm of Yanderland
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Nothing as of April 16th.
    Direct deposit, nothing, checked app, info not available, damn

9. Joseph Bennett

Trunwest.ore

10. James McCoy

Probably won't get one

11. Andrew Doyle
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Kind of a cringe thumbnail bro.. The act of surprises really Not called for.

12. Phialin Fernandez
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

OK. Ryan, I had INTUIT Turbo Tax did my taxes. and I gave my bank information for direct deposit. I am on SSA. I am 65 years old. Will IRS send a paper check or direct deposit?

13. Mary O
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

If there are 328,000,000 people in U. S., I wonder how long it will take to send all the money out?

14. Adianez Fernandez
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I receive SSI would get a check

15. Darlene Shannon
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Do you know if social security will get it? If there is no income they have. They have always filed direct dep when they did their taxes then they moved but have not done their taxes in years.

16. Darlene Shannon
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I see mine in my account released on the 15th. Thank you so much for going over this info. That is very kind of you.

17. Attack Custom Baits
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I did direct deposit for 2018 will that still be okay my banking account has not changed and for 2019 I did it through it a tax preparation company and they got the payment and then direct deposit into my account will that affect me at all as well

18. Swat30553
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

Wtf would someone get a check that don’t pay taxes. You mean me as a tax payer has to cover their portion they never worked for. How about get a job. Pay taxes and if your not here legally then leave. Don’t want to cover what you never worked for. But nonetheless, great video on how to help people who need information with lower income to file and get what they deserve for working.

19. Daniel Chateau

Hi Ryan,

Thankyou for this video. Do you have any info regarding Direct Express cardholders who are SSI/SSD recipients?

20. Mike Mikic
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

YOU FIRST ANNOUNCED THE CHECK ON APRIL 9 TH, THEN APRIL 13 TH, THEN APRIL 15 TH ,AND NOW 1 MAY ,,, YOU LIE TO THE PEOPLE FOR DATES ,TAKE YOUR MONEY WE DON"T NEED ANYTHING, YOU PEOPLE ONLY TO SEDUCE THE CODES YOU GIVE SINGLES A MILLION DOLLAR CHECK AND EXTEND THE DATE

21. Kristin Hamilton
    July 17, 2021 at 2:09 am

I believe the online portal is up and running now