Why Buffett Dumped Billions of Dollars Out of Bank Stocks – Robert Kiyosaki Quarantine Updates

why-buffett-dumped-billions-of-dollars-out-of-bank-stocks-robert-kiyosaki-quarantine-updates

Investors around the world watch to see what Warren Buffett, one of the world’s greatest investors, does as an indicator of what’s happening in the economy.

Over the summer, as the world was dealing with a global pandemic, Buffett shockingly unloaded billions of dollars of bank stocks according to the Wall Street Journal. “Berkshire’s holdings of Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase stock dropped by more than $3 billion apiece in the second quarter, according to regulatory filings made public.”

In this update, Robert further discusses his tweet regarding Buffett’s moves out of banks:

“UNEMPLOYED BANKERS. Did Buffett dumping BIG BANKS signal end of banks? Is crypto US dollar next? Will Crypto US $ mean more loss of freedom & privacy? More Orwell’s 1984 BIG BROTHER? Will Fed replace bankers? Is Fed Big Brother? More reasons to buy gold silver Bitcoin now.”

#robertkiyosaki #quarantineupdates #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Mya Strosin

Check NFFT Blockverse, im sure you’ll love the concept

2. Henry K Hunter
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I wish they would show this in high schools.

3. Fabio Balbis
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Please use a better microphone next time!

4. Minotauro Trading
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Trump all day!!! Thank u for writing your books!!!

5. Chaos Farm
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I don’t think the Rich and Powerful would do anything to hurt their cash cow, The Working Class. They don’t want to see us collapse, they want more control. Socialism.

6. Thomas Paine
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I didn't realize how ignorant you were. You're good at investing in real estate, so speak about real estate. Do not speak about things you don't understand such as MMT if you're trying to provide financial education.

7. Pinned by Tom Scott
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I love the fact you specified that this is not get rich fast scheme. I don't know who needs to hear this ,you've got to stop saving money . invest some part of It,if you really financial freedom.
    Invest in bitcoin, gold , buy stock, forex market, commodities, just invest and save yourself

8. Make Money Now
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Officially, you're one of my favorite Youtubers out here!

9. LaShawn WB
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Wow…I use to really like this guy.

10. goodearthentertainment
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

People are afraid to put them up. of being attacked. Hate.

11. Fruit Bowl Productions
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

They are going to take everything. We are all sitting ducks.

12. Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Warren Buffett sold his banking shares because the US banking system is effectively dead. It died in the fall of 2019 during a repo crash while everyone was being purposely distracted with Trump's impeachment. Your leaders know and they just won't tell you the truth. The main street media has been hiding this from you and all this pandemic nonsense has been to keep you from figuring out the truth. America is about to collapse. I have been a Robert Kiyosaki fan for many years but by his own admission he is a FAKE teacher when it comes to Bitcoin. Buying a couple Bitcoins "recently" does not add up to a REAL teacher as he has been with his gold and silver teaching. Sorry Robert but it is the truth. Take every endorsement of Bitcoin by these big players as a sign that Bitcoin has topped and is about to crash. Get out while you can. Run for those exits!

13. eljuancho2
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Long live Robert Kiyosaki!

14. Antonis Pennas

Real

15. d ferranti Jfr
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Thank you for clarifying this. You are so appreciated..

16. Science Experiments
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Feel free to raise your prices by 1000 a month per person. That's the best way to fight ubi. Except you can't because you know your full of shit.

17. Johnny G
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I always enjoy listening to your words of wisdom, for the last 15 years anyway. Lol

18. That Matini Guy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I just got my expected profit..I'm really excited my $200 trade profited me $4290 in 9 days all through the help of my account manager Mr Peter roland..thank you sir for helping my life

19. Stephen Blake
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

He should be charged with( R I C O ) and the rest of his 1% buddies!!! For crimes against humanity???? Inside info??? They are a big part of what's happening???? Think about it people?????

20. John murphy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

The Corona Virus is the pin that popped the debt bubble. Too many leveraged Longs have caused Bitcoin & Gold to dump to great prices for us. Accumulate these cheap prices, you will thank yourself in 12 months for doing this. Its these times.. that true wealth is made. 90% of people are selling out, so you take the other side.I still plan on buying a little bit more Btc in the next couple days. I have exactly 14 BTC left on my Nano. I am indeed grateful for the services of Mr Douglas Murray whose trade patterns have been the secret behind my huge cash out on bitcoin trading. I have strong faiith in hiis strategies and he can also help you make huge gains from trading. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

21. John murphy

22. Paul Hallelujah
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Bob VOD coming Oct 15 on $THETA. Crypto Week too. Data Dash, Crypto Crow and others moving to Theta with 550k following

23. Country Memories
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I LOVE this guy! Robert, us old guys CAN do digital currency, I have been acquiring digital since last year, and have experienced a 180% growth rate! Wish I had bought your book 15 years ago when I first heard of it!

24. James Leth
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Maybe Buffet dinner should dump his taxpayer funded bailout back to the American taxpayer.

25. Vladislav Zolotaryov
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

How to invest from Kazakhstan?

26. Jean-Marc Jacot
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Although I appreciate Robert's teachings about money and his bestseller "Rich Dad Poor Dad", I do believe that he should continue staying out of politics.
    Indeed claiming that "CNN is communist" is a totally assinine statement and just goes to show his total ignorance about what Marxism really is.
    I doubt he ever read or studied Karl Marx of Engels.
    All that statement shows is that he was brainwashed early on by McCarthyist anti-Communist propaganda and the concomitant anti-constitutional witch-hunts in the 1950s.
    Besides that stupid comment, everything else he says is (probably) accurate, I don't know, but it's too bad that he's discrediting himself though such ignorant and bigotted comments.
    I hope he won't take this comment of mine personally. I send him my Love.

27. ATO GTO

I distrust somethings.

28. Gazz Dean
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Have you seen how far along the digital economic path China are? If it keeps up they will be ur masters.

29. Llokky

That's a great insight.

30. k mo
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

nothing will hurt your brand more than supporting trump. his affect on our country has been terrible.

31. Kenyeong Records
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I wish you strong healthy sir ♡

32. Yagga144
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

By the way…. Buy my book and board game!

33. Schinagl Daniel
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

He didn't buy gold! He bought stocks of a gold mine! HUGE DIFFERENCE!

34. Ujjwal Bouri
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

This World Needs People Like You, I Really Respect You As A Real Teacher, Thanks Robert, God Bless You.

35. Trixxibinx
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Bitcoin has been consolidating between $10,000 and $11,000 over the past month, barely deviating from this relatively tight range. A crucial fractal analysis predicts that the cryptocurrency is primed to break out of this range in the coming days and weeks. Here’s more on why. Bitcoin’s recent price action is just a miniaturized version of the price action that transpired from the start of 2020 to May. While BTC remains in no man’s land from a technical perspective, DOT is reaching a point where it could face a severe correction if it drops under a crucial support level. The support level has held multiple times over recent weeks, suggesting a loss of the level would be disastrous for bulls. Why bother yourself watching several YouTube videos without getting the right information you are looking for. I have been using Erick Moore signals to trade for 4 weeks, and I have been able to grow my portfolio from 2BTC to 7 BTC, I would endeavor us all to seek the assistance of an expert to guide and assist us while we trade,you can contact him today via w t s a p p +447481353257*_ on telegram @Erick_Moore147 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.

36. Jon Boltz
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Excellent video Robert. Sharing your lifetime of experience, in a fast paced lecture. Driving home your thesis, humor. Just perfect quicky lesson for the young guys and ladies.

37. HARDCORETRADXR
    July 19, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I hate socialism, I hate big brother. I don't like ultimatums and impositions…. How do we get out of this? Shits getting really serious and everyone needs to wake up.