Will the Fed Save the Dollar or Save the Economy? – Robert Kiyosaki Quarantine Updates

will-the-fed-save-the-dollar-or-save-the-economy-robert-kiyosaki-quarantine-updates

What will the Fed chairman do? Will he be inflationary, which means printing more money, or deflationary, which means raising interest rates and tightening the flow of money? Does he save the dollar, or save the economy? Does he increase the money supply, or increase demand for the dollar?

If he prints more money, that’s good news for gold bugs like Robert Kiyosaki, but bad news if you save your money.

In this update, Robert discusses this tweet regarding the 8-year technical chart on gold:
“The 8-year technical chart on gold, available from KITCO, for free, shows gold in a perfect TEA-Cup pattern. What does T-Cup mean? Depends. I will buy more gold. May be the last time I can buy gold below $2,000. Others will sell. Most important. What do you think? Get smart. Take care.”

No matter what happens with the economy, you have to be careful who your teachers are and make the best decision for yourself.

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Henry K Hunter
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Best teacher I've ever met.
    And he doesn't have a master's degree. 😂

2. Pinned by Tom Scott
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I love the fact you specified that this is not get rich fast scheme. I don't know who needs to hear this ,you've got to stop saving money . invest some part of It,if you really financial freedom.
    Invest in bitcoin, gold , buy stock, forex market, commodities, just invest and save yourself

3. Spartacus Finance
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Microphone! You need a microphone!

4. Edvard Bavcon

Every capitalistic country is going to eet itself. Read Karl Marx

5. Stephen Starling
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I have watched you and your cronies say crash crash and now I set and watch the market go up and up. Do you think this crash will be this year or next or the one after that etc. did you ever consider getting a job driving a school bus

6. A Dollar Investing
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Trading is a very lucrative way of earning during this period only if you can get the right trader who can generate good profits,I will recommend Mr Peter to any beggener because you have nothing to lose

7. Millionaire Investment Secrets
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I started trading on my own but I sincerely lost alot.. I started trading bitcoin few weeks back under Mr peter and I must say I earn over 12000usd in 14days 😊. I regret wasting my money without his guidance. 🤞

8. That Matini Guy
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I believe no one is perfect but i still really appreciate the good works of Mr Peter Roland,I was so scared at first, I doubted Mr Peter Roland professionalism. I invested $1,300 it was like magic when I received my payment of $14,250 after 2 weeks

9. Ryan Griffiths
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Ok so, here's my main concern. Roberts always been about taking advantage of debt to make one rich. We'll, what happens if this debt based system collapses and the new system that replaces it is gold backed and isn't Debt based? Will these teachings still matter? I see our economy being changed sooner rather than later. I think trump's trying to force the federal reserve to file for bankruptcy so that we can change the system as this system supports the central bank which is the arm of the federal reserve. I'd love to get him to answer my question if possible whether it be in a future video or what, but I want to prepare for a possible new future. If it's like it was back before the fed reserve existed, how was the economy handled back then? I'd love a history lesson on it

10. KIMMs TV
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I wasn't reslizing what this guy was trying to tell me back in 2009. Now, i know what he tries to tell us. Really bright man. Thank you Sir,

11. Abhimanyu
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I put money in alphacoin capital on recommendation of a trader. Please tell me it’s not a scam…

12. Jena
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Please advise, where does one start in investing into gold? Thank you

13. Frank Leon
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

When gold goes down, is it a level of upward movement hahaha (Cardone idiocy).

14. Sangam Agarwal
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Last year I read rich dad poor dad for first time.
    Today I'm master in gold technical analysis.
    Not just gold any chart in the world.
    During lockdown I traded gold a lot the only way to make money 💰 during quarantine. He told in November valuetaimment interview before corona virus . Biggest fool will be who don't know how to Trade

15. Sara Joana
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Bitcoin is the only true democracy ever exist i advice people to invest in now

16. Jamison Erwin
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Gold/silver is great for AFTER. But make sure to stock up on seeds, start growing food for you and your neighbors ASAP. There is a high probability there will be food shortages.

17. Ice Frost
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Just ask the satanist and Crown Council of 13 Rothschild dynasty what he's gonna do to Fed because he owns Fed and another central banks in the world… This is called the transition of ruling state from pax Americana to pax Judaica… After that, it's gonna be WW3 for countries which don't wanna submit to Israel… Because Juruselam is in highly technology advancement now… And of course Juruselam is gonna be the next future Antichrist ruling state…

18. Ham Walid
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

This is an awesome review, I’m actually a trader from India

Want to become successful financial while you at home?, I mean you can make a whole lot from Forex Trade under the tutoring and guidance of Sir Jacob Lowery . I have him to be really thankful for in the present financial success I’ve attained. I remember in very early this year I was depressed and felt like all home was lost but on Facebook he came to my rescue and I feel so blessed about this. 📈

19. Money Maker - Avi Lev
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

20. Crypto Daily
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

The Crypto market has proved to be profitable overtime but it all depends on your choice of investment. Investing wrongly might have you ending up with losses and no one wants that.

21. WASUP52
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Get a better microphone Robert!

22. Jaygo
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

How the mighty America have fallen

23. EJ'S GARAGE
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I read all your books Mr. Kiyosaki. I was PhD Poor,helpless and desperate but now I am able to earn 6 figures income and generate passive income from YouTube to buy my 1st Porsche Cayenne turbo and BMW M5. Thank you!

24. Fransisco Rivera
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I learn so much from you, just listening to you I feel I am getting more education than I was in school thanks Robert I have lots of respect for you

25. poetin a shabi

What about vix etf?

26. lowbloodprsure
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

I think Jim Rickards is lying about the definition of inflation, and he says we have extremely low inflation.

27. Duggy Dugg
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

government doesn't PRINT money..
    that's why the $26 TRILLION debt.. nation ruining debt.. gvt BORROWS all spendy !!!!!!!

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies,”  Jefferson wrote. ” If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around(these banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
    Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

28. RC
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

You seem to have forgotten about Generation X. The gerneration from 1965 to 1980. The Millennials are the Boomers' babies, but we're the generation before them that are effected as well. Didn't the Boomerr Generation corrupt their own pensions?

29. Marc Mon805
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Anyone get the Wellington Letter?

30. Venkat Ramana Koduri

👍💐

31. Filmon Tewolde
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Fed will save the economy by inflating the dollar away.

32. Suzanne Nedomlel
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

Please educate me! I have started watching your videos! Thank you! I read your first book in my 20’s and everyone argue with me about investment but I like your strategy Please I am an open book to your advice and teachings!!

33. ChillenAzn
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

"If you're getting poorer, it's your fault." So true, except maybe 2% that really have bad luck.

34. Big Motor

We love ya Robert!!!

35. Me Smith
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

The US will default on Treasuries within the next 3 months, probably sooner. All of the other major developed economies will follow in that same 3 month period, but US should be the first, possibly as soon as the next 30 days. Hyper inflation will ensue almost immediately following. Stocks aren’t an asset to protect against, since they’ll be closing publicly traded equity markets (in the US at least) within the next 2 years, shifting into a private equity scenario for those that have anything left to invest.
    BTC is probably the safest hedge currently for the next 4-5 months, preferably held in a personal wallet, rather than an account with a crypto exchange (custodian), for potential solvency risks with institutions.

Personal experience: former head of derivatives strategies at macro hedge fund, still actively trade my own capital

36. Larry Garcia
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

The most successful people started from nothing. They didn’t wait for the opportunity to knock but created the opportunity on their own by working hard.I took forex trading as my part time job and I invested with Mr Nicholas platform. I got $12,000 after a week, I wish I had done this 3 years ago lol. why wasting your time,when you can use that same time to earn $12,000 weekly, through the help of Mr Nicholas @nicholasjmyronfx on Insta I will always recommend him for your trades because his got amazing strategies to kill the market.

37. S Drake
    July 21, 2021 at 8:19 am

The audio needs a lot of work.