Investing

You're Not On The Dave Ramsey Plan If.. – Dave Ramsey Rant

youre-not-on-the-dave-ramsey-plan-if-dave-ramsey-rant

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/35ufR1q

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

1. Rasputin Thorpedo

I needed this video so bad to make me calm down after BS3 x

2. Benjamin 23
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

what would he say if someone can't eat beans and rice for health reasons. They need to be low carb and keto. They are diabetic and refuse to eat carbs.

3. Maly Squade
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I’ve been listening for a year now and my husband finally is on board. We’re gonna win with money, mark my words in two years we’re gonna be good!

4. Jill Wilkerson
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I don’t feel comfortable completely doing without so I find ways to have a few indulgences on a shoestring.

Example: I make my own healthy latte with instant coffee, a little artificial sweetener, 2% milk and a touch of cocoa powder, vanilla or hazelnut flavoring I get at the 99cent store. Put it in the blender and fluff it up and you’ve got a delicious latte at a fraction of the cost of Starbucks and much healthier to boot! I make up a big bottle of it and keep it in the fridge. Pour it into my water bottle to go. My name is Jill and I call my homemade Starbucks latte “Jillbucks”. Mmmm and love to save and love to not be normal as Dave advises.

I like my latte cold but if you like it hot, do the same thing and then put it in the microwave.

I don’t miss vacations because I am not real big on them. I tend to be what I call a”doaholic” which means I like to be busy and involved. I tend to get bored on vacations and want to DO SOMETHING! Even when a vacation involves an activity like skiing, I often want to be spending my time doing something “productive.” So I guess I am already not normal in this way.

Another way I am not normal according to American standards is with TV. TV is just not an important part of my life at all. I occasionally watch crime shows or the Animal Channel but I don’t like the regular syndicated shows at all! In fact, I feel insulted when I watch them. As I see it, most TV shows assume that I have the IQ of a carrot. Boring,stupid, a big waste of time.

And I notice that everyone seems to have TVs the size of a commercial movie theater screen. Their TVs dominate their homes and I assume that means that TV dominates their lives. After all, they must have spent a lot on those huge TVs so they probably feel obligated to use them. I just don’t have the time for all that TV. The evidence of the lack of importance TV has in my life is the fact that I have a small 24” flatscreen in my living room and an even smaller 18” flatscreen in my bedroom.

I have had people come into my home and react with shock at my small TVs. They say that my small TVs are okay for now while I save up my money for a REAL TV (meaning a behemoth like the ones that dominate their lives. I don’t say anything in response. I chuckle inside and know that the small TVs I have now are it for me.

PS: I save on my entertainment bills with this attitude too. My cable bills are the lowest possible because nothing on cable interests me either.

Being “not normal “ comes easy for me.

5. StirCrazy

I have Step 1. Complete
    Step 2. Our debt is relatively small, we have no credit card debt, and one car payment outsides of mortgages
    Step 3. Was completed until we purchased a single family home for ourselves. (We'll have to work on building up I shoot for 6-12mo.)
    Step 4. I have rental income which currently covers all of our mortgages & military retirement which will provide more income in retirement than we make now.
    Step 5. Our college degrees are paid for.
    Step 6. One of my investment properties is nearly pad off, once it is I'm looking to accelerate or mortgage payoff. On my schedule we can pay it off 17 years early. (Before I'm 55)
    Step 7. Is our goal, to give back and help those that are willing to be helped.

Some days I think I'm doing ok, others, I'm just not sure. My goal is a legacy fund for my families future and be able to help people in the way I wish I could afford. Opened to ideas and advice…

6. James Briggs
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

There was no way I was paying for my kid's college! My mom didn't pay for mine. You appreciate it more when you have sacrificed for it.

7. Health, Weight & Growth
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Dave has made me the master of my money. I love doing my budgets.

8. Loretta Bowling
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Just our home is mortgaged, once reality hit husband in the face after showing him the "real" numbers did this actually sink in, he now has taken on a new career cause "to sum it up we are debt free and takes 20 minutes to mow" just like the younger days!

9. Joe's Classic Video Games
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I've heard him often say he hates it when people call their hoopty they bought to drive while they pay off debt a "Dave Ramsey Car"… he said, no, a Dave Ramsey car is the car you can buy when you pay off all your debt!

10. Jaime Ness
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I love being in Baby step 6 cant wait till 2025 and I'll have the house paid off!!

11. TKD COW
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

If you pay off the credit card at the end of the month, what's the big deal?

12. Lucien Blue
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I got out of debt by balance transfer and slowly paying down CC's without adding to them. it took a couple years but I paid almost 0 interest and paid off debt without going extreme. not That​ hard, just takes patience and discipline. the key is to not buy anything extra during that time.

13. Lucien Blue
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I can't listen to this dude anymore. lots of good advice, but the advice is just that. not the only way

14. Hariharaprasad Natarajamani
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

You should make Baby Steps poster and sell in walmart (in their poster section). That should be in every american home…I wish Total Money Makeover is taught in High School, and once again in college…

15. David B
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

At least 80% of the people in this comment section don't know the babysteps.

16. gene t
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

The goal is to really find balance in life. If you go sideways chasing money while your relationships/family and health is neglected- your just asking for trouble.

17. Casey Ryan
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Us whites need to get our shit together so Dave can stop going on these rants. #MAGA

18. Stephanie Bogart
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I agree with everything except the family vacation. A lady I know of recently lost her 16 year old daughter in an accident. She said she is so glad that her and her family were able to make memories with doing things together. My kids are 20, 19, 17, 11. We have gone on 1 family vacation in the past 11 years because we are so broke but we still get them Christmas presents and birthday presents. Well we decided no Christmas presents this year. We are going on a family vacation because no matter what, we want to still make memories with our kids because I feel that's more important than putting every penny towards debt. We have an envelope just for this vacation. I just don't want to have any regrets.

19. Great Britain
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

235000 subscribers. This channel should have 235 million subscribers.

20. CyberShinobi
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

My favorite are the people who still use credit and say they are following the Dave Ramsey plan.  "I pay off my balance right away"  "Just got a loan for my rental"  You know who you are.  lol

21. Cristian Alatriste
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

You're the man Dave!! you've definitely have helped me out with alot of financial situations!

22. scorpiomaj27
    July 13, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Dave, I've looked all over on youtube I can't find any comments on financing home remodeling. We're thinking about a personal loan to add additional bathroom for our house. We owe $85K, house is worth about $95k and this new room plus other work we've already done should get us near the comps around us of around $125K.

Should we borrow $10 or $12K to add the master bath. (Currently we're 3 beds, 1 bath.)