120+ Points FICO Score Increase FAST || Easy 609 Credit Repair Testimonial

120-points-fico-score-increase-fast-easy-609-credit-repair-testimonial

120+ Points FICO Score Increase FAST || Easy 609 Credit Repair Testimonial – Latest News Today

120+ Points FICO Score Increase FAST! Check out 609 Credit repair https://609creditrepair.com/ where we have credit repair letters that work and help you dispute items on your credit report!
Check out Dallas’s testimonial. He boosted his credit score 120 points in less than 60 days! He was able to get an 0% interest Apple credit card as well as amazon card due to his new score. Thanks to my easy diy credit repair loophole, he repaired his credit and you can too if you’re willing to put in the time and effort on working your credit report.

HIRE US TO REPAIR YOUR CREDIT FOR YOU: http://weaverfinancialgroup.com/

SUBSCRIBE:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bweaver1

FAQs: https://goo.gl/vRpnW8
A lot of the questions you have can all be answered in this frequently asked questions area, so be sure to give it a read first.

SOCIAL MEDIA
WEBSITE: https://609creditrepair.com/
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/brandonaweaver
FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/brandonaweaver
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/brandon_weaver
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2358555

SUBSCRIBE:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bweaver1

Thanks for watching the 120+ Points FICO Score Increase FAST || Easy 609 Credit Repair Testimonial video!

Watch the 120+ Points FICO Score Increase FAST || Easy 609 Credit Repair Testimonial video on Youtube

1. Dallas Smith
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for posting my video! I hope it can help more people out there wondering if it is worth it! If anyone has questions about my situation feel free to ask!

2. Tanya Herrill

😊🙏🏾 I'm next Thanks

3. Tierra Rae
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Wow Brandon, you da man, my scores just jumped up 95 points in 3 wks of first round letters. This is amazing. I only have one thing left on it to remove and I will be ready to build and maintain that high score. Thank you so much for this program….it is priceless!!

4. Trending Tube
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Got 3 things removed now I'm sending the second round of letters to get an update on my score.

5. Terri
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Do you list each inquiry individually or should I include all of them in one letter ?

6. Desluv46
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

I'm still new to this credit repair thing so i don't know the website to beside credit karma who can be a little slow in updating. I was wonder what website was he on to look at all three?

7. Splendorious
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Congrats Brandon! What program recorded your screen like that?

8. Shannon Mcwilliams

120 points must’ve removed some stuff

9. Jeffrey Curry
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Brandon Weaver is my new best friend… Thanks for everything…

10. mymiracle79
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Hi, what site is he using to retrieve is fico score? I used Credit Check Total. I'm which is the best?

11. Taresa Howard
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

I have been watching you now for three weeks. Thanks for the testimonials. They have been encouraging in my process. I purchased you products and compared to the others l have reviewed yours is the best. I love your spirit keep on being you. Thanks for all your information.

12. Felicia Sherman
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Awesome Video Dallas….I just sent out my first dispute letters to the credit bureaus this month…I'm super anxious but excited at the same time

13. Amanda Peach
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Brandon, i am a single mom…working full time and going to nursing school full time. How can I get you or your company to work on my credit. I am in the high 500s at the moment. I just cant seem to find the time at the moment but woulf love to reward myself and my daughters whem i graduate with a home purchase

14. Beach life under the sun
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

What site was he using too view all fico scores

15. Davids Vlogs
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

If you owe a company. Lets say a cable company money and they sent the debt to a collector and the debt fell off years ago but the company still says you owe it to them do you have to pay it off

16. FICO Pump
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

awesome post. keep up the great work

17. Vanessa Rodriguez

Hi Brandon

How can I get started?!! What kit would work great for me?

18. Lavonda Banks
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Great testimonial thank you for sharing.

19. Ewalk Thomas

what up B its ewalk thanks for you help ..but theese inquirers 5-7 need to go

20. Niquey Alston
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

I bought your ebook a few years ago. Did the book change much?

21. Skittles Gummies
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

I would like to try this, I have a sh** credit score. I'm just a little skeptical of it. :/

22. Nora Beasley
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

@Dallas if you’re disputing late payments with the 609 dispute letters will it delete the whole account or will it only delete the payments on that said account. I have the full package that Brandon offers. Just want to know before I send out my late payment letter

23. All Priase To The Most High
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Which package do I buy for these results or similar?

24. MissRhane
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Hey Brandon! Thanks for another great testimonial. It gives those in the mist of the fight courage to keep going. I will be sending out my 3rd round of disputes this week to the credit bureaus. I will be sending those 3rd round disputes with my 2nd round  dispute letters for 2 collection agencies that are digging my score in a dark whole.

I haven't got my full report for round 2 just yet but after my score went up after round 1- a collection agency CALLED PORTFOLIO RECOVERY that I will be sending my 2nd collections dispute letter to (AFTER I RECEIVE MY FULL REPORT BY FRIDAY 10/27)  updated on my report dragging it back down to where it was. I should get my full report by the end of the week hence why I'm soooo ready to send round 3 to the credit bureaus along with round 2 to those collection agencies.

Im trying to stay positive. KEEPING GREAT RECORDS AND STEADILY EDUCATING MYSELF + REVISITING YOUR VIDEOS. I want to know if you can give those who bought your kit more info on how to rebuild your credit besides secured cards (if any). I know my goal this week is to get some accounts opened to rebuild.

Im stressed. I thank you for sending me those letters to send to collection agencies when I reached out a few weeks back. They are really being put to work now in my round 2 phase and will be used in round 3 and 4.. I'm on their necks!! I won't give up.

There is a charged off auto loan I don't know how to approach. I'm looking for more info on how to approach that account. ready to go to war though..in a positive way 🙂

Im Just ready to receive a new car in 2018 and save/prepare to buy a house In Jan  2019! Your kit is helping my goals and visions become clearer!!!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

25. Patricia Breeding
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

hello Brandon hi can I get your contact information I need some help I've been up under identity theft and I need credit repair so do you have a number thank you I look forward to you helping me

26. EA Stunna
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

This really works i have very good credit after following this guy steps.. Thanks man your awesome

27. TheDCChic
    July 21, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Hi Brandon, my biggest issue is to discharge student loans. Can you help with that?