7 Best Short Term Investments for 2021

7-best-short-term-investments-for-2021

I used just one of these short-term investments to make $18,000 and all seven will make you thousands of dollars fast. The best short-term investments for high returns in 2021!

🤑 Get The Daily Bow-Tie – my FREE daily email newsletter sharing market updates, trends and the most important news! Market Updates for the Smart Investor! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/dailybowtie

Last year was the short-term investor’s dream with prices crashing and jumping in the space of a few months. If you were able to find the best short-term trades, you could ride the wave to 100%-plus returns all year.

Check out the stock simulator and Get a FREE share of stock worth up to $1000 when you open a Webull investing account with a $100 deposit! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/webull

But being able to use these short-term investment strategies means understanding the risk and return and how to use both smartly. Each of these quick trading strategies offers leverage of ten- and 20-times but you need to know how to find the best trades and use that leverage to make money.

In this video, I’ll start by showing you how to find the best short-term investments for 2021 so you make those high returns all year long. I’ll then reveal seven of the best places to invest your money for a quick profit and how much you can make.

Finding the best short-term investments means relying less on fundamental analysis and more on investor sentiment and that herd mentality. You need to find the best stock market ideas that will keep people going after them, no matter how high the price gets.

You also have to play the part of the contrarian, investing against the crowd, when everyone else is betting on a single outcome. These can be some of the best short-term profits but they can also be losing bets until the market is proven wrong.

Don’t miss our options trading strategies video from last week! Five options strategies you can use to reduce risk and make more money! https://youtu.be/owZNEuYL_N0

Watch last year’s short-term investments video for a deeper dive into the general idea of investing in futures and forex. https://youtu.be/93WkYlaf4s0

0:00 Best Short-term Investments for 2021
1:46 How to Find Short-Term Investments with High Returns
3:06 How to Trade Futures for Short-Term Returns
5:53 Two Options Strategies for Short-Term Money
10:23 A Forex Trade for Fast Profit
12:24 How to Use Penny Stocks for Short-Term Investing
14:32 How to Value Bitcoin for High Return

My Investing Recommendations 📈

📊 Download this Portfolio Tracker and Investing Spreadsheet! [Community Discount Code] https://mystockmarketbasics.com/spreadsheetdiscount

Check out the stock simulator and Get a FREE share of stock worth up to $1000 when you open a Webull investing account with a $100 deposit! 🤑 https://mystockmarketbasics.com/webull

Follow the 2021 Bow Tie Nation portfolio on Stockcard and get a special 10% discount with promo code: bowtienation https://mystockmarketbasics.com/stockcarddiscount

Free Webinar – Discover how to create a personal investing plan and beat your goals in less than an hour! I’m revealing the Goals-Based Investing Strategy I developed working private wealth management in this free webinar. Reserve your spot now! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/free-investing-webinar

Ready to Make Money Online? 🤑
Get this special negotiated deal with Blue Host for web hosting https://myworkfromhomemoney.com/bluehost

Free Webinar to Grow a YouTube channel! How I grew from 0 to 75,000 subs fast! https://myworkfromhomemoney.com/webinar-grow-youtube/

Want to know how I started six blogs from scratch to make over $12,000 a month? Get this FREE five-day email course on building a blog that makes money and an easy checklist with everything you need. https://myworkfromhomemoney.com/free-build-a-blog-checklist/

FREE Download: Want to know how I made over $140,000 last year blogging? Download this free quick-start guide to starting a blog and what you need to know to make money! https://myworkfromhomemoney.com/blogging-quick-start

SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. https://peerfinance101.com/FreeMoneyVideos

Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps.

1. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

This Year's Best Returns! Don't miss these 5 Penny Stocks I'm Buying for 2021! 💰 https://youtu.be/GFewtI5P3x0

2. John Ajii
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I want to really advice y'all about stocks, because I feel that should
    be part of your resolution, to invest. I started trading an investing
    with Harry-fxvalue on instegram for the last 6months now and I know what
    I'm worth and how it has affected my life positively, getting massive
    profit from the comfort of my home with just a minimum of $2000 I
    invested it's been a successful journey all the way\][]]]

3. Jeremiah Pyfrom

This guy is a genius

4. Jack Li
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

What is your opinion of exotic option?Can retail investor trade exotic option?

5. HASSAN JEMILU
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I can't thank klaxonstools less. I just got a hacked transfer from them

6. HASSAN JEMILU
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks you so much klaxonstools for getting me money from your hacks

7. Matěj Zolman
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Invest in a telepropter you keep looking away

8. ZaCk
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

First video ive watched of yours and I just subscribed

9. The Crypto
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

This better not be a Ponzi Scheme.

10. Obekpa Matthew Ella
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

This is a dream come true. I can't thank you enough aria_mateofx on Instagram. I just cashed out, you are the best 🙌

11. Mijagi1976
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

13000 -15000 support range for bitcoin, hahahhahahahahahhahahahhah, funny funny Joseph.

12. Daniel White
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I was at a retirement seminar and the speaker spoke on how he quit his job after he made well over $950,000 PROFIT within 3months he invested $120,000. I just began investing and i will really appreciate any tips or helpful guide.

13. Nuno Esperanto
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

My bitcoin Investment has blown my financial status away, against all odds I have been earning massive profits especially during these economic crisis.

14. Alex Dan
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

The nature of my job does not allow me to follow the market closely, I was just fortunate to have the guidance of Tradewith_Jean on telegram. She works for USAA near my office so I see her often to discuss my business. You can use something else. for me, her strategy works hence my result. She provides entry and exit point for the securities I focus on.
    Found her to be one of the Bitcoin Investor wish i could have met long time ago

15. Alex Dan

Found her to be one of the Bitcoin Investor wish i could have met long time ago

16. Nina Nicholle
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

It's such a pity most folks spend more and invest less while intelligent people always try to harness any investment opportunity not minding the risks involved.

17. Peter Kirsten
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I think the best way to save is to invest, I've had much progress with my finances since I started trading forex with the help of a professional trader, Stuart Wilkins.

18. 🍀 Lucky Charm 🍀
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Like how would anyone that is startim out how they meant to buy bitcoin at that price i wish i could 😃but please is stock card for uk are just usa and etc please could someone answer so i can start it thanks love from uk

19. Peakwer Weriben
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

that you are the most generous person I know, but that wouldn't be the best use of the money.
    I know you are not made of money, but you're still willing to help a friend in need. You have a heart of gold Pukamoney on Instagram
    Money doesn't grow on trees, and neither do friends like you. You are a scarce resource that I highly value.

20. dave p
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Joseph, how do You get access to the Morningstar commodity data, is that in a product version for investment professionals only?

21. Down Home Money
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks Joseph! I love the daily bow tie! It's a must read!

22. Arthur
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Guys, this get rich quick stuff is all bssss. I tried doing this stuff and eventually you will just lose all your money

23. Ashton Hinnant
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Have never done options I want to learn I’ll watch your videos on it

24. John Dawson
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Will UGAZF ever brake out or what could make it rise? By the way what happened to DGAZF?

25. Mai Nguyen

Ohhhh.. I got it. LOL Thanks. okay I just sent an email to your PA. LOL

26. Mai Nguyen
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

LOL. thanks but no to "PA". I already got the answers from other basic videos this morning. 🙂 😀😃

27. John Klassen
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

So question…. I have watched a lot of videos and I have to say watched a lot of money go by me…. but every time your video comes out and when I look at the charts on these stocks… a lot of them have already run up 10-20%…is there a way of getting these pics before a run up?

28. Leonidas Giannoulis
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks for the valuable info but I noticed at 13:38 showing the price of elevate at 3.005 I cjecked it on yahoo finance and that was on december 15 as it's current value is at 4.21! this makes the video outdated or you expect a larger growth?

29. Mai Nguyen
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Hello Joe. I don't follow majority and I don't want my job back cuz I want to live and invest; but finding the golden eggs and thinking like a contrarian investor require knowledge, experience, and expertise. Youre right options are not that difficult. Options strategy and action terminologies are different depending on trading platform. Can u explain. Thanks

30. Helena Anastasia
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

really top content! Very straight to the point as possible! Most people don't play the right cards when it comes to investment

31. quitegenius
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Watching this video only 3 days after it was published but the ticker prices are significantly different for me. Are these older prices or is this an older video?

32. Joyanta Raksmith
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

love your stuff. can you do a clip on your daily routine please, as i think it is an super human effort to produce this much actionable content every day

33. Mottie Gen
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I bought Sncr as recommended for the long haul.

34. scott Gotts
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Can you better explain how you used Metcalfe's law for price value of Bitcoin, I've tried to recreate your math but don't quite get it

35. stuff stuffels
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

any recommendations for european platforms for trading?

36. Fu Leung

Cool

37. Sagnik Sarkar
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I don’t know who needs to hear this, you’ve got to stop saving money. Invest some part of it, if you really want financial freedom.

38. Sergio Montiel
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Wouldn't Metcalfe's law value FANG stocks at like 100 trillion with that equation??

39. Shotgun Stocks
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I love Joseph's demeanor. He gots that friendly you can trust me feeling about him. Keep it up

40. Ahmed Monjurul Hasan
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

DXY (Dollar Index) is rising for last two weeks. Are we seeing a short squeeze here? How high DXY can go?

41. Sr. Papí Rìcky
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

As a guy who is trying to learn investing. Please, teach me, wise Guru.

42. F P
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks love your channel. But aren't we expecting a correction if so when

43. dongmei ren
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks u Joseph Learn a lot from your channel.

44. Patrick Barnett
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Great stuff. Thanks for the rock solid tip on FANG too.

45. Karoshii_X_
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Made 35,000 on OZSC… they are starting to supply Tesla with components for their mega packs … also added a subsidiary and are now using Wesco as a distributor. Equity investor meeting Tuesday ..

46. Palette
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

What platform do you use for the options trade?

47. ThomasBrooks07
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

a interesting list of ideas. I am still getting started on investing and building up my financial empire. I dont think my anxiety could take it if I put any real amount of money into these ideas at this point. it was an interesting video but I think im gonna go the safer route for now.

48. SM - USA

Honestly content value decided 😞

49. Grace G
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

🙌 best channel, right to the point, valuable information. Thank you!

50. the DOS
    July 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Joe, are you still holding UMC as a long play or did you sell out already? Thanks. Love your material.