Are you DROWNING in Debt and Suffering from BAD Credit? – [Millennial Money]

are-you-drowning-in-debt-and-suffering-from-bad-credit-millennial-money

If you’re drowning in debt, and suffer from bad credit, this show is for you!

We know debt and credit are powerful financial tools that have allowed many in the world to enjoy the highest standard of living, but there’s a big debt problem facing many people, especially millennials.

In the U.S. about 43 million Americans currently owe $1.5 trillion dollars in federal student loan debt and another $119 billion in student loans from private sources. And the total U.S. consumer debt is almost $14 trillion dollars.

Watch Alexandra and guests Garrett Sutton and Gerri Detweiler explain how to get out of bad debt, clean up your credit, so you can start your journey to financial freedom.

All resources mentioned can be found here: https://corporatedirect.com/credit
The ABCs of Getting Out of Debt: Turn Bad Debt into Good Debt and Bad Credit into Good Credit: https://amzn.to/3apTk83

If you want to get your own copy of the Freedom from Bad Debt eBook, register for our FREE community here. By joining you’ll also gain access to the online version of the CASHFLOW Classic game.

#millennialmoney #robertkiyosaki #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I am 22, and was raised under a rock lol only thing that hurts my credit is the fact it dosent have enough history on it yet. Get it as soon as you can!

2. BIPLOV GHIMIRE

Hehe

3. Simone,
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

we dont have 50 cresitcards here only one kind. ..get bo easy loans without having a job or assets… with zero you get nothing

4. GBailey
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

It's funny listening to boomers talk about student loans 😂. Good advice though thank you.

5. Mark Kravitz
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

👋 Norman Peale famously said change your thoughts and you change your world. Top entrepreneurs have that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG vision! Keep up the good content 🧡

6. Peter Walsh
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

If you have credit card debt, which is somewhere at 16% interest usually. You can always get a bank loan for the amount of debt you owe on the card. A bank loan will often be at a lower rate of about 8% so you can save money straight away just by calling your bank 😉

7. MikediFazio
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Are there any videos about the process of financing patents/IP?

8. Enrique Suarez
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Wow, this video really put things into perspective for me. I have bad credit due to poor financial decisions and this video gave me better insight into how exactly people use credit as a leverage system. Credit is a double-edged sword and can be your best friend or your worst enemy. This pandemic has given me a chance to take a step back and really analyze how I can fix my credit and start fresh to have a brighter future and have more control of cash flow.

9. Shihana Ansar
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I’m so tired of seeing the same story being repeated by all these pundits about how the FICO score is calculated. Actually I’m frustrated over the obsolete system of this calculation itself!
    Let me present my own case for all to understand what I mean here.
    1. I came to this country 6 years ago. So my oldest credit card has a history of only 6 years. But the credit bureaus disqualify me as not having a long enough credit history. How can I have the desired history of 20 years or so when I have been in this country only 6 years? The credit bureaus need to update their method of determining history on a case by case basis.
    2. In all my 6 years I have a perfect repayment record, whether it be credit cards or utility bills or car payment or mortgage payment or personal borrowings. Never missed a payment; never had to pay late fees or overdue interest. The repayment section in my report in fact says “Exceptional”, and yet, my history, the 6 years factor, brings down my score. How fair is that? Why should any lender fear to give me credit when they can see that I have a perfect repayment history?
    3. Anyone here ever heard of interest free financing? The credit bureaus obviously are pretty dumb on this. I have bought furniture and appliances and done home improvement projects using this facility, and have paid them off neatly in time, before the interest charges would kick in. Just recently I had to get a big job done for my home and I used the full credit facility given to me by Home Depot because they gave me a 24 month 0% interest repayment plan knowing that I had already benefited from such a facility some time ago, and that I am reliable. So of course , my credit utilization for this card begins at 100%, and my FICO score goes through the roof! Now I would be stupid to pay 70% of the facility the very next month when the lending body itself is allowing me 24 months. Why oh why is this smart credit management not recognized by these credit bureaus? These bureaus need to modify their calculation methods! I want to add that I even managed to pay off an interest bearing personal loan using a 0%APR balance transfer facility offered by my bank because from my point of view, I am saving on interest. I will certainly pay off this particular credit card within the given 13 month interest free period but right now, the credit utilization on this card is over 80% and how does FICO report it?
    It’s crazy how lenders determine whether an applicant is credit worthy based on a 3 digit number derived by such a shallow method of calculation! High time the system got upgraded to recognize and reward truly reliable borrowers.

10. Mayson Reed
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

So if my student loan debt is $30k but with my degree is making 120k a year is that bad.

11. Josue Franco
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I appreciate the content but this Alexandra host seems so fake. The constant thank you after each question and so repeating what they said, it ruins the flow of the conversation.

12. Ocean's Wonders
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Alex is becoming a fantastic host / facilitator.

13. Kevin Lopez
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

im gonna be honest. What if im betting that my debt will be canceled. The only form of debt im in is unsecured debt, so i have no collateral at stake. Its student loan debt and medical debt, you cant forclose on my diploma or my medical procedures. What if I outlast the debt? What if my money instead goes to investing and it outpaces my debt in the meantime as well?

14. Austin Ray

Thatssss wifey mhhmmm 🙂

15. Coleman Adamson
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Alexandra needs to cover her shoulders. This is not an entertainment channel in my estimation, it is a serious channel about money and finance. She should dress appropriately.

16. DeMario Watkins
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I love the energy and ambition in these comment. Good luck everyone and God bless

17. Anthony White
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I can boldly say without fear or favor that Michael Gibbs from CreditPatchup .Com is the best credit company. Contacted so many companies and they all wanted lots of money to fix my credits. I contacted Credit Patch-Up LLC and the charge was moderate to clean my negative items from my credit report. The pay was worth it, in less than 11 days my score jumped to 789 across the three credit bureaus and hard inquiries removed including the negative items I had. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate what Gibbs did for me. I wish I could give them the whole world as my way of showing appreciation, Email him directly today 'Gibbs@creditpatchup.com'if you desire an excellent credit score in this pandemic year.

18. Luis Felipe H.
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Put a sock puppet on her hand🤣

19. Emest lieth
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

I applied for a home loan about a couple of weeks ago. I was denied because I had a very low credit score of 630, I was really devastated and down not until I ran into an old friend of mine whom I explained my problem to, he introduced me to JohnnieHacks LLC who helped to resolve the credit issues that I was facing. Just within 18 days my credit score was raised to as high as 790, deleted all the negative items. I’m extremely happy about how my credit was fixed and I appreciate him for his hardwork. Here I am recommending: Johnniehacksllc• Org for any issue relating to credit repair, DUI or Chexsystem Fix. Website: JOHNNIEHACKSLLC• ORG

20. Judge Lytle
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

After trying to remove erroneous, unverifiable and premature accounts from my personal credit report, an European Cyber Security Technician, Engr. Brandon who worked for Johnnie Hacks LLC helped me removed them, I can’t thank him enough for life, this are account that should legally not be there and He gave me some golden secret about the consumer laws that govern what the creditor and the credit bureaus can and can’t do, I was sensitized about the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting act). He can manage your credit score, help you settle/resolve your credit score dispute and help you challenge it with the law when it is not in your favour. I was so much impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him via Brandon @ (JohnnieHacksllc• Org), Sounds too good to be true? Don’t worry. It won"t be so amazing to me, to know that you"re free from debts and can buy what you want after meeting this expert security tech today. And don’t forget to Thank Me Later with Gifts;

21. Emest lieth

22. Mustafa Abdallah

Hello mr. Robert
    My name is ABDULLAH which is Michael in American 😁 iam from iraq , iam beginning to study about entrepreneur
    But the system in iraq is different and i see it like not worth to study and i really like your ideas and your entrepreneur spirit which they spired me to walk on this way as you teach
    But the question is
    How do you see the economic system in iraq?? and can i get into debt in iraq???

23. Kiana Pauline
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

How do you pitch an idea to Rich dad poor dad team

24. Martin G
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Hasn't Robert always condemned credit and the credit/Fico score system?

25. Me xo
    July 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Can you do a video, about investment in art.