Bitcoin vs Ethereum for Higher Return | Value Analysis and Targets

bitcoin-vs-ethereum-for-higher-return-value-analysis-and-targets

Bitcoin vs Ethereum for the best investment and the answer depends on how long you want to invest. 💰 Get up to $250 in Bitcoin signup bonus on BlockFi https://mystockmarketbasics.com/blockfi

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency but it may not be the best investment going forward. Now I’m not saying you won’t still make a LOT of money investing in bitcoin but if you knew which one would be the better investment, bitcoin vs Ethereum, wouldn’t it be nice to know?

In this video, I’ll show you the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. I’ll explain the two cryptocurrencies and give you a price analysis for each. Then I’ll reveal which is the better investment for short-term investors and which will win out over the long-run!

Don’t miss my full bitcoin price analysis and prediction in our first video! https://youtu.be/hrTVtv-caiE
Watch this video for price analysis on Ethereum and 6 other Cryptocurrencies! https://youtu.be/8IYNyn-QB_M

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both digital currencies, tokens developed and accounted for on the blockchain ledger technology…but that’s where the similarities end. Bitcoin is a limited token with about 21 million now in circulation while there are more than 100 Ether and no limit. That plays a big role in the price difference between the two.

More importantly though is the primary reason the two cryptocurrencies were developed. Bitcoin was created to act as a digital currency, as a mode of transaction and a store of value. While Ethereum can be used for that purpose, the primary reason for its creation was to facilitate app development for business uses of the blockchain.

That difference in use is going to be the biggest driver in prices and returns in the future. There are more developers using the Ethereum platform than any other crypto. As businesses adopt the blockchain technology, that could drive the price of Ethereum well beyond that of bitcoin for the highest return. That’s the long-term case…but what about the short-term? Check out the video for a price prediction and analysis for both cryptos and our bitcoin vs Ethereum grudge match!

The video is in partnership with BlockFi and I just started using the high-interest bitcoin platform and will be transferring my own bitcoin to BlockFi. Besides the industry-leading security and ease of investing in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and stablecoins, you can earn up to 8.6% interest on your crypto. I’m really excited about the bitcoin credit card but there’s a huge waiting list so don’t wait to sign up here https://mystockmarketbasics.com/blockfi

🤑 Get The Daily Bow-Tie – my FREE daily email newsletter sharing market updates, trends and the most important news! Market Updates for the Smart Investor! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/dailybowtie

1:57 Bitcoin vs Ethereum Similarities and Differences
2:25 What is Bitcoin?
2:50 What is Ethereum?
3:02 How are Bitcoin and Ethereum Different?
3:39 Bitcoin Price Prediction
4:51 Ethereum Price Prediction
6:19 Which is the Better Investment, Bitcoin vs Ethereum?

My Investing Recommendations 📈

📊 Download this Portfolio Tracker and Investing Spreadsheet! [Community Discount Code] https://mystockmarketbasics.com/spreadsheetdiscount

Check out the stock simulator and Get a FREE share of stock worth up to $1000 when you open a Webull investing account with a $100 deposit! 🤑 https://mystockmarketbasics.com/webull

Follow the 2021 Bow Tie Nation portfolio on Stockcard and get a special 10% discount with promo code: bowtienation https://mystockmarketbasics.com/stockcarddiscount

Free Webinar – Discover how to create a personal investing plan and beat your goals in less than an hour! I’m revealing the Goals-Based Investing Strategy I developed working private wealth management in this free webinar. Reserve your spot now! https://mystockmarketbasics.com/free-investing-webinar

SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. https://peerfinance101.com/FreeMoneyVideos

Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps.
#bitcoin #bitcoinprice #iworkwithblockfi

1. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

What's YOUR bitcoin price prediction? Here's mine…$190,000 and the analysis behind it! 😲 https://youtu.be/hrTVtv-caiE

2. Teresita Harris
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

<I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like mr Chen lawrence. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ chentrading1..

3. claire rogowski
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

<I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr. joe Olsen. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ joehackbtc.

4. Riley Zoey

T.h.a.n.k.s f.o.r w.a.t.c.h.i.n.g
    F..o.r m.o.r.e g.u.i.d.a.n.c.e
    +….-1….-6……6-…1-….4-..2-……4-…7-…2…..-1…5….
    W•A•T•S•A•P•##*+

5. Fabian John

6. Claire John
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

<I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr. joe Olsen. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ joehackbtc)..

7. Tahir Mehmood

🌹🌺

8. Tahir Mehmood

Thanks sir Great info

9. Tarasaurus
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

If I buy ethereum from blockfi, can I buy pieces of a share like with robinhood? Or do I have to buy full whole shares?

10. G Singh
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Hope BlockFi is not other Ponzi schemes that had previously. I hope as always you have done some due diligence on this. If anyone has done it please share your opinion on this. Please confirm it. Cause a lot of Trust is counting on you.Thanks

11. Aba Baa
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

What is referral code for Blockfi?

12. Juliana Restrepo
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

What is the best platform to buy ETH-USD? tks

13. Flora Smith
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

it makes me smile so much every weekend knowing that I make some side cash profit from crytocurrency (bitcoin)

14. Ace 100
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

To the COMMUNITY – There is an impostor working all the commenters!!! Joseph Hogue has a lower case "w" in his title. The impostor uses a larger case (capital) "W". BE CAREFUL!

15. Dimitar Pavlov
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Love you are getting into it brother

16. D Woolf

I feel just a little priced out of Bitcoin I'm going to buy Etherum

17. santhilampon

would you also analyse XRP

18. Travis Lindsay
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

I feel like it's to late for bitcoin 😭

19. Weathrion
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin

20. Mottie Gen

How about Cardano?

21. Nichelle Winfield
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

I unsure ….ethereum or ethereum classic?

22. Jeffery Stensland
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Much respect for the information you put out Joseph, and a much more researched individual than I will ever be. Upon finishing this video I placed a limit order for Ethereum on my WeBull account, here's to a profitable future.

23. Ebay Addicts

Nice work 🎇🎆✨

24. DDubya
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Having done nothing, bitcoin does nothing, but it increases in value for no apparent reason other than people believing it has value?
    It is not a real asset, like metals or real estate, and it doesn’t produce widgets or perform a service, so this is exchanging common currency for a digitally encrypted code whose value isn’t real except for those who believe it has value?

25. DDubya
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

If I purchase bitcoin, what am I buying?

26. DDubya
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

If bitcoin, etc is purchased with US dollars, who is taking that money and what are they doing with it?
    Is its value not therefore tied to the dollar?
    If bitcoin, etc, exists only as electronic data, then who controls it and for how long?

27. BOB BOB
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Can you please look into IPNFF if you have time, its a penny stock and looks extremely good, its a NFT play like TKAT and OCG (which blew up this week)they also released big news on Friday, i feel they still under the radar, I would really love your thoughts on it please

28. Jason A
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Why is the market looking like the hot stocks will drop over 80% this year ? It seems you either buy Carnival stock, hotel stock, or restaurant stock or you throw your $ away. I hate these 2 choices. What do you think ?

29. Will

Try coinbase pro..

30. Ray
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

stick with stocks man stick with your lane

31. Infinity TRIPPY Videos

Yeah I'm higher allright 😜🤤🥴

32. adriana

What about Dodgecoin?

33. Isaac H
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

I mean who the hell is buying bitcoin at 50-60 k?
    Not the middle class.
    Does the average American have that laying around?

34. Mike

I just bought both using Grayscale ETF's GBTC & ETHE

35. Leahcim Olrac

Bithereum.

36. Butch Einsel

Holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the new gold

37. Matthew Cruz
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

They are here to stay and too important to ignore Despite its rising valuation, Bit coin's grow th as an asset class could be hampered by its “still limited” tradqbility and liquidity,The real debate is whether rising valuations alone can be reason enough for bitcoin to evolve I have been in the crypt0 world for just over a year now and I have been able to make 31 βͲ↻ foIIowing the reasonable adv!se and tradn s!gnals from Charlotte, a pro anaIyst that is always one step ahead of other tradrs, he runs a program for serious minded investor/newbies who are curious to e arn from bit coin regardless of the current price chart. You can easily get to Charlotte on 🆃 🅴 🅻 🅴 🅶 🆁 🅰 🅼@🅲🅷🅰🆁🅻🅾🆃🆃🅴🅻🆆🅵🆇

38. J J
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

What are your thoughts on Cardano vs Ethereum?

39. Chris clarke
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Can u advice got 1000000 thousand to invest I want a good dividend share please help

40. Barbara
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

How do you buy Bitcoin in inferium and how can you protect yourself from companies going bankrupt?

41. Hard Money Investing
    July 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Honestly if your holding both of these for the next 3-5 years, I don’t think you can go wrong with having some of each.