credit-repair-secrets-removing-inquiries-collections-charge-offs-lifewithmc

Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC – Latest News Today

hey y’all! (:

First go S U B S C R I B E to the chan, LIKE & COMMENT below.

THEN CHECK OUT INFORMATION BELOW:

👩🏽‍💻PURCHASE DIY KIT HERE: ⤵️

FREE Credit Repair GUIDE HERE: ⤵️

Credit Repair/Networking Books you NEED:
1. Your First Year in Network Marketing: https://amzn.to/2JWnBms
2. Credit Repair Kit for Dummies: https://amzn.to/3gRrdSK

Need credit monitoring? get that HERE: ⤵️

Content ideas or requests. submit HERE: ⤵️

Have a question you would like featured on the Q&A videos? Submit HERE: ⤵️

Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/mceeezy/

thanks for watching 💙

FTC: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! this video is not sponsored. (:

Thanks for watching the Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC video!

Watch the Credit Repair Secrets | Removing Inquiries, Collections & Charge-Offs | LifeWithMC video on Youtube

1. Oleushastar Aubrey
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

U look great . Very informative Video. Great mind.

2. Tekneshia Day
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I have a friend who bought a new car, but she had to let another car go before that. She now has a repossession. A lender told her they won’t charge it off because she has $6490 left on it, but the car is less than the amount owed. Can she get out of it?

3. Cool
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Can you do a video on financial literacy beginners

4. Kemetic Equity
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

We must keep spreading this information

5. brionn seatss
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Can you get a active bankruptcy cases removed?

6. Walla Gee
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I’m from Mississippi as well. Thanks for this video. Im tryna start a credit repair business as well🙏🏾💯

7. Msdymmples Batson
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Thank you for all this information, its very helpful. Blessings to you and yours.

8. Isela Lopez
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Great info! Thank you for sharing these tips!

9. Pin Pin De SaraPin

Thank you. More power.

10. frank abbagnale
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

There’s nothing more to life than working with Markenstech911 Com because I thought it was all over when I went bankrupt due to my business that lost it sales in the market board it ruined my credit report and I lost points on my credit score but fortunately a colleague that same thing happened to and he had he’s way back already and fast told me about working with them and he’s life had been a good one so I decided to try too and I got my standard back in the market board because they removed all bad reports on my credit report,cleared my credit card debt and boosted my credit score to 795 big thanks to you guys,i'm directing you all to their website with the search of Markenstech911 on google

11. Tyce Logan
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Is it better to do a goodwill letter or contact the credit bureaus?

12. Grace Ramos
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

My husband and i had state tax liens in New York that were listed as joint Responsibility. We both did a lot of try to get this off out credit but all effort doesn't yield result. so we decide it was best to go online in search of a reliable Credit agency who understand the credit system to come o our rescue and just after a deep search i came across FASTFIXWEB on Instagram, I told him about withdrawing our tax liens from my credit report and he explained to me the process to help me solve this. After some days we both got an agreement tax liens were completely gone after running his credit improving processes and my credit score being raised to golden score. He sent me verification of good work he had done on my credit he sent and i found on 3 credit bureaus… I couldn't have imagined my life so good fast , thank you so much FASTFIXWEB on Instagram…………..

13. Nouha Lh
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I feel so lucky for coming across you guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at FASTFIXWEB on Instagram. I am no longer in bankruptcy & all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardships.

14. Maria Louis

15. Maria Louis

16. RC Car Bro's
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Thank you for the wonderful information. I did have a question…If my collection account is still within my SOL, should I still send out a verification letter to the collector, or would reaching out to this collection company be reseting the clock to my SOL. What exactly do you mean when you say ( I don't want to wake the sleeping monster) I'm trying to understand, but still a little confused. Can you please help?

17. MIA Ray
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

If I have a account with late payments and I get it removed will the late payments leave with the account ?

18. Taylor Family 2X

Hey do I dispute collection throw credit bureaus 1st or collection company

19. MrAllen

Thanks love

20. Mani Marie
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Quick question: when I send out the first letter updating my personal info on file, I’m required to my license, passport, govt document to confirm my identity. But I’m concerned because the address that’s on all my official IDs is the address that all my creditors have. Should I still send it in to the credit bureaus when updating my personal file? I know they need to verify my identity. Thanks in advance ✊🏽💕

21. Anthony Panteleimon
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Very helpful! I subscribed!

22. Dee Pepper
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I am so glad I discovered your channel. You make the process less intimidating. I have a question please re The statute of limitations..Does that apply to the date of the charge off before it was handed to collections? For example ABC Creditor closed my account August 2017.. but Collection Agency A.. picked it up in July 2017.. I am wondering how that makes sense? I am confused about the dates. Hope my question make sense.. Any advance please? Thank you!

23. chris killips
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I have a question pertaining to the bankruptcy deletion video you posted. I was using a paid credit repair company and they had me disputing accounts blindly. It ended up with me being sued. Which you have since taught me why I was sued. They had me dispute my bankruptcy twice with the same response. How can I dispute this bankruptcy properly if I have already disputed it twice now? Thank you in advance.

24. Charllote JAMES

Thanks to *mamac_hack1*on instagram he helped me clear off my debt 💯💯💯

25. lovingmesomebeauty
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

when i tell you you are awesome i appreciate everything you have been teaching me. everyone wants to charge i know its a busness

26. Fred Warren
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

So beautiful and your hair is so natural

27. Ricardo Huerta
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Hi there.. where did you get the training to do credit repair? My credit is ok but I’d like to have a BK7 removed from my credit just so when I apply for a loan, etc.. I have no missed payments, but I do have two collections. My scores are in the mid to high 600s. Any advice would be appreciated 🙏🏽

28. Jo Y
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I've went through some really tragic moments that damaged my credit but after meeting Ronald Creditfix LLC (Ronaldcreditfix. org) , every negative items were deleted along with my BK Chapter 13, this changed my life and I am now in the 800 club with a clean reports and debt free. contact them using their website above for any credit problems.

29. Coco P
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Thank you so much for the bankruptcy video.. very informative… You're a rockstar 🙏💕 new subbie 🙂

30. Steven Ssun
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Have been hearing a lot about these credit assistance company and how they have actually helped people with their credit score and limit. Although I was a bit skeptical about giving them a try but again my score was at 503. I was frustrated started losing hope on things fortunately a friend Evans informed me about what scotthack did for him. Words cannot express how much I am greatful to him, the team increased my score to 795 and cleared all hard inquires for me and my family. I want to acknowledge his relentless effort and urge you to contact him for any related issues. (513) 294-8499

31. Iyanna T.
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Hi I just purchased your dispute letters and I’m ready to send my letters off. But I have a question. Am I able to dispute my personal info such as an old address, if it’s the same address on my license but not my actual residence?

32. Timothy Garcia
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

I started using Creditpatchup initially back in 2019 I believe, and I had a lot of student debt, charge offs, and just made uninformed and bad decisions as a kid. The relationship with [Allen@creditpatchup.com] was mutual. I had to log in, and watch my account and it encouraged me to read the extra materials. In the last year, I bought a luxury Cadillac, and now have two AMEX cards, and in one more year plan to buy my first home. It was never about the end prize, but being able to have choices and decisions because my credit was no longer bad or poor.

33. Keith Dawes
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Being patient with creditfix850,com during my credit repair process was worth it. Last year I enlisted in the National Guard, and did all of my training from Jan-August. I had almost $13k worth of collections after i added up the line of credit that i was paying daily interest on. My bills were basically $2400 per month, before my drill weekends I was making a little over $2800 per month. It was a pretty rough time. I was 12 months into my car loan and every time I applied to refinance, I got denied. I tried to get a debt consolidation loan and got denied. Then I had to switch employers and also got denied for their credit check. But thanks to Credit850fix,com who has helped me repair my credit and given me an excellent score (820). Now I no longer get denied for anything at all. Write him today for credit assistance. …….

34. Keith Dawes

35. Ciara Cole
    July 15, 2021 at 10:30 am

Since I reached adult hood my credit has been poor due to having a serious medical condition and being raised in a struggling family without proper medical insurance. Even though I've worked hard my whole life I could never get a handle on my credit situation and never had the opportunity to prove my credit worthiness. Desperate to have good credit I've been taken by scams promising to clean my credit up and after thousands of dollars I've seen no change. Reluctantly I allowed CREDIT850FIX,COM to help me with their promise to clean my credit up and they are doing just that! In just a couple months they've proven they stand by their word! My credit score has jumped from the very weak 400's to 720 and they're not done yet! Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you, CREDIT850FIX,COM