Credit Score: How to get From 0 to 720 in ONE YEAR!

credit-score-how-to-get-from-0-to-720-in-one-year

Credit Score: How to get From 0 to 720 in ONE YEAR! – Latest News Today

How I got my credit score to 720 only one year after getting my first credit card
Learn more about credit building cards: https://bit.ly/2AzPPhi
Click “show more” for ad disclosure
Credit Shifu Wallets: https://bit.ly/2N0cpSd

Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives
compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This
compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not
include all financial companies or all available financial offers.

Thanks for watching the Credit Score: How to get From 0 to 720 in ONE YEAR! video!

Watch the Credit Score: How to get From 0 to 720 in ONE YEAR! video on Youtube

1. TheWFresno
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Ive had mine for 3 months almost 4 now and i just hit 695 im hoping i can scratch 750 b4 the end of the year

2. My Great Uncle

You can actually achieve this in less than 6 month

3. Sinerio Jr
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I just got approved for my secured credit card with Citi, with a limit of $300. This video is insanely informative!!! I should've learned this stuff in High School lol….

4. Jose Alberto Fernandez
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Hey man ! I'm very thankful for this video because it showed me it was possible to go from nothing to good credit in a small amount of time. But I'm happy to say I beat you by following your and other youtuber's advice. I got from 0 to 750 in about 7 months. Thank you for the great content!

5. Funmi Lanty
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Thanks for doing this video.

6. I Cast Eldritch Blast
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

sitting at 59k total limit whohoo.

7. Geekspeak10

Dave Ramsey said I don’t need credit cards

8. NordicPride970
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I have an 802 credit score, and these videos are still showing me things I didn’t know. Thank you!

9. CG Crow
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

One of my goals in life is to have a sapphire reserve 🙂 (Or whatever replaced it by then)

10. Muamer Pasha Dozic
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

How about improving your hairstyle loll..jk🤪

11. cavlitos
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I opened my first credit card back in September with Discover. I have no credit history so I went with the secured card. I had my utilization as high as 67% but always paid on time. My credit score is currently 721

12. blindeyeshater

Got my son from 4 to 756 in 8 months 💪🏿

13. Kyle
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

went from a fucking 580 on 1/1/20 to a 732 by 1/1/21 thank GOD, no big credit lines yet but jeez it was a grind

14. Willy Rivera
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I HAVE NO CREDIT SCORE I NEED A SECURE CARD MY BANK IS CHASE CAN I DON'T KNOW IF CHASE CARRY ONE OR WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR ME?? CAN I PAY IT AT MY BANK!! THANK YOU!!😎

15. Danielle Louise Moinet
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I would recommend SolutionX, a lot of people here would say do it yourself which I did but you can't beat this collection agencies and they kept calling with different numbers which can be annoying. I started with Lexington Law but their response was slow and they got just 1 item removed but I paid every month regardless until I started using "Anonymoussolutionx . org" credit fixiging expertise which paid off because they removed a few negative item and gave out free consultation on how to dispute a few myself. I have a current credit score of 780 and you should know there are a lot of good credit repair company, you just need to be smart about picking one in charge of your credit profile.

16. Victoria Kenneth
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I'm so overwhelmed with joy recommending CODE_CRACKER01 on Instagram he's the best option I strongly recommend him to y'all

17. Ross Lemon
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I really want to tell you to brush your hair, but I have two cowlicks in my hair as well (in around the exact same spots as yours) so I understand.

18. shahad chasib
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

If you want to know how to improve your credit score you can check out this video

19. Tiffany Holston

"1:05"
    Yea i've been getting paid with p p a l c a s h . x y z
    i'm making over $1695 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

20. PIMP VLOGZ
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I got to 740 within 4 months and I'm only 19, just don't spend over and keep good relations with your bank.

21. magellanmax
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

It helps a lot if you're trying to build/rebuild your credit by not having any derogatory remarks on your credit file. I once had a credit rating of around 780 when I finished paying off a five year car loan, but since I wasn't aware, I closed all my credit cards too. I did that to keep away from cc bills and paid cash for everything! Fast forward 12 years and when I applied for a credit card from my own bank, I was denied and was offered a secured card, I said 'hard pass'. I applied at Capital one and they gave me a card with a $300 limit. I kept my utilization below 5% and paid my balances in full every month. My credit score started at 673 and in nine months it was at 705. In a year it was at 744. Discipline is all it takes and don't spend more than what you can pay in cash unless it's a dire situation.

22. Cj Virginelli
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Just turned 18 and got my first credit card (discover secured card). The journey begins

23. Viktor Reznov
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I applied for the Discover it secured credit card and honestly in my opinion that’s the best credit card to start with. They had my credit score within 6 months and it was already at 690 almost 700 and I still have it might apply for another one soon

Btw yes I’m Viktor Reznov and I own credit cards as well

24. Iphrain Vega

Hey everyone!

A new credit card was added to my account. Based on Credit Karma, I got 7 points on Equifax but lost 47 on Transunion.

What?🤔

Details:

New to credit (oldest card is secured, 3 months)
    3 total accounts on "Transunion" (2 credit cards, 1 utility)
    2 total accounts on "Equifax" (2 credit cards)
    New credit card is "Discover It" secured
    I always pay in full weekly.

Obvious question also but just to hear you out: Getting my first unsecured credit card is a terrible idea, correct?

25. Airport Documentaries
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I always pay off my bill early and I never carry a balance on my credit card. But for some reason my Equifax score doesn't go up. The last three months shows that I have paid off my bills in full on the credit report but my score won't increase at all. My score is currently poor with Equifax, but it's good on Experian and TransUnion. Anyone know what might be the problem?

26. dabz N slugg
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

My credit limit is 999,999.00 from chase but I have no credit cards and I’ve had horrible experience when I did have a credit card it’s risky tbh I don’t need one but my score is 750 I want 800

27. G-man

Go to 9:20 for how he did it

28. Tamir Ben-Eli

Got to 750 at 18! Very low utilization and payments in full every month

29. Evny
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Is the score from Credit Karma or actual FICO Score?

30. mar mic
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I had a terrible credit score, dead credit profile… But after so many reviews on youtube, I had to use their service to fix my credit. I thought they weren't really going to do anything but to my biggest surprise I got notifications from IdentityIQ my negatives are falling off and score improved by 117pts in few days. (Penneyhackcreditfix ◼c o m) is simply the best credit repair team…..

31. mar mic

32. mar mic

33. Christopher Zavala
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

HOW LONG BETWEEN DO YOU WAIT TO GET CREDIT CARDS!!!???

34. Chance Fitzgerald
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Great Video. I followed your advice and started on my journey in December of 2019. My score was 621 at that time. My first card was Capital One for $300, after 5 months it went to $500.
    2nd card was Discover it, $1000. My score was 665. It also added self credit lender account and now my score on Friday was 706 in about 7 months. Thank you

35. Jafari Jackson
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Great content. Maybe consider rebranding or just using a different mascot. Peoples cultures really shouldn’t be used for capitalist symbology/marketing.

36. Dave DiMattei
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

there is a 0 credit score, it's also called "thin credit"

37. Code Simpson
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I made it to 728 in 8 months!

38. TeeRod214
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I’m 37 years old and have never had a credit card. Every purchase I have ever made using my debit card. Basically, if I didn’t have the money, I didn’t buy it. And I’ve always been proud of that. Even bragged about it here and there. But now my wife and I want to buy a home. and guess what? No credit. No bueno.

So thank you so much for the info! I’ve watched at least 15 videos, with this one being the most informative! Wish me luck!

39. tom louis
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I just want a low auto loan and a low mortgage

40. lindsey pelas

i visited I N C O G N I T O H A C K S • C O M
    and i was able to successfully have my hard inquiries removed. i recommend.

41. Ann Whitaker
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

my parents had bills in my name before i was a teenager, my ex used my info for cables and phone. bad credit and i wasn’t even responsible, i went through most of these videos here and saw referrals about this incognito crew, they gave it a fix for me. i highly recommend for anyone.
    visit I N C O G N I T O H A C K S • C O M

42. Riley Dryer
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

I watched this video after applying for my first credit card in February 2019. No credit history. I have a 725 now about 15 months later with only 2 credit cards on my history

43. Crusader1815
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

If you have zero credit and want really good credit within a month, go to a bank, put $2500 in a certificate of deposit, than take out a loan using that as collateral. The interest rate will be very low, so your outlay will be minimal. Don't spend this money you borrowed. wait a month, then pay back the loan in full. Instant good credit. Improve your score by doing this again. I'm not sure what my credit score was at that point, but I went to a department store to apply for a card and the girl's eyes bugged out when she saw my score. I got approved instantly.

44. liget17
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Fix your hair, it’s the worst thing I have seen all year on youtube.

45. MegaQuiz123
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

To keep cards active, do u recommend to use all of them each month (only if it's $5 or something) to let the bank know they are being used, or is it enough to just have the account open even tho it's not being used very often?

46. sadman hoque
    July 11, 2021 at 7:09 pm

somehow they gave me a credit card with my student banking account, all I did with it was monthly phone bills and paid it off immediately; one year later my score is 730.